What's new

NFL 2019-2020

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah it was like 30 red peppers. Believe me if i could i would of grabbed all that. especially the melon. Had a NINJA. I got a pretty good one now i havent cleaned out yet. I got no appetite or energy. My mom dont eat much either.Honestly im so fucking stressed out im getting in that dark zone lately.

Yeah i got some red onions i gotta pickle and i should pickle some peppers too. Need to get some vinegar and look for some jars. I should experiment with different vinegars. Too much to do.Mom says she might die any day now so i dont fucking know what to do.dont know if shes serious or not. I have to assume she is.

Anyway yeah if i was used to eating that pantry food that one bag could last almost a month if i worked it out. I got food stamps so thats not a problem. Gotta order from walmart though since my mom dont want to go to the store.Wish i could get charcoal. Oh yeah i got a bunch of little mangoes too. Never seen little guys like these before. Dont even look like mangoes

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Yeah it was like 30 red peppers. Believe me if i could i would of grabbed all that. especially the melon. Had a NINJA. I got a pretty good one now i havent cleaned out yet. I got no appetite or energy. My mom dont eat much either.Honestly im so fucking stressed out im getting in that dark zone lately.

Yeah i got some red onions i gotta pickle and i should pickle some peppers too. Need to get some vinegar and look for some jars. I should experiment with different vinegars. Too much to do.Mom says she might die any day now so i dont fucking know what to do.dont know if shes serious or not. I have to assume she is.

Anyway yeah if i was used to eating that pantry food that one bag could last almost a month if i worked it out. I got food stamps so thats not a problem. Gotta order from walmart though since my mom dont want to go to the store.Wish i could get charcoal. Oh yeah i got a bunch of little mangoes too. Never seen little guys like these before. Dont even look like mangoes
is your mom not feeling well because of all the stress or is it just the drama?

oh yeah man, you have mentioned your pickled onions before!
if you can get a free box of veggies you should be pickling all kinds of stuff man
maybe spend some of that food stamp on shit that comes in jars and wash those out!
or just go to hobby lobby and get a box of mason jars, i get mine on amazon but even im not going to make that joke right now

hey man, you are doing better than you were a month ago and you just keep it up
keep kicking ass hawk; remember the light dosent shine on you, it shines in you

buzzmobile

Veteran
i live at like sea level, seriously, im like at what,100ft?!? elevation?
the only things living lower than me other than fish is @buzzmobile but he lives in the SWAMP!
/i look down on you estuary people from my coastal mesa!
I scoff at your sea level induced elevation ignorance, Mr. Coastal Mesa aka @pop_rocks . I turned on the Google Machine to investigate your despicable claim of superiority "im like at what,100ft?!? elevation?" Mr. Google produced a topographic map of my area. Guess what, Mr. High Liver? I'm living twice as high as you at a height of 270-278 feet above your puny 100'. I look down upon you as you wallow with the walruses.

In other news from yesterday...

We were lucky.

Latest posts

Latest posts