What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

looking for Cannabis Storage Bags

sarahlaurien3

Hi all, Please recommend some Cannabis Storage Bags that you used for travelling and storing weed accessories, herbs, and other food items without raising any suspicion. Thanks

Raho

Veteran
Bart's got it!
:)

Attachments

• photo2093243.jpg
    photo2093243.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 97

Cloneonlyman

I meant i will post a picture later. I need an edit button.phone buttons are to small for my big hand.sorry mods for mucking a thread up.

amanda88

image_2111434.jpg
Hi all, Please recommend some Cannabis Storage Bags that you used for travelling and storing weed accessories, herbs, and other food items without raising any suspicion. Thanks
Try these Grove bags tho pricey I got mine to last months ...good value

nono_fr

Hello,

I put weed in a cbd ziplock bag to not have problems with cops ( in France )
00_DSCF0009.JPG

++

Attachments

• 00_DSCF0009.JPG
    00_DSCF0009.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 96

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you want to be completely smell proof then you want thick silver mylar bags that you close by ironing along the top. You can get them in various sizes on Ebay or similar for food storage, search for 'mylar foil pouch aluminum heat seal'