What's new

Looking for bulk autos that don't suck like most and have little variation in bulk

CrushnYuba

Hi. I never really grew autos before. A couple times but never had good enough result. I would get a few plants that were nice. Most were trash. I really want a semi auto that i can clone and then flowers with 16 hrs. That's probably unlikely. Where's can i get bulk seed ASAP? These plants are tiny. I need a ton of them to pop. Should have been months ago. I don't like running from seed for production... But i want to see if there is any improvement. The best i have seen about half should have been composted instantly. Some could have been made into extract. Less then 25% was ok flower. and the variation made it impossible to separate. Am i just to late for this year? My depps are already flowering. Clones are free and uniform. My weather is perfect. I can do outdoor and get great plants. These need to come down mid summer. And i need 100 seed at least to try.. They have to be cheap. Clones are free and have none of the issues i have seen with auto flowering.
Where can j get bulk seed that's the best there is now. My weather is perfect. I can plant clones that finish early if I'm just gonna get early fall harvest like the notcal purple mr nice. Really outdoor is great here. If it's not processed by Mid August it's probably not work it

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hi. I never really grew autos before. A couple times but never had good enough result. I would get a few plants that were nice. Most were trash. I really want a semi auto that i can clone and then flowers with 16 hrs. That's probably unlikely. Where's can i get bulk seed ASAP? These plants are tiny. I need a ton of them to pop. Should have been months ago. I don't like running from seed for production... But i want to see if there is any improvement. The best i have seen about half should have been composted instantly. Some could have been made into extract. Less then 25% was ok flower. and the variation made it impossible to separate. Am i just to late for this year? My depps are already flowering. Clones are free and uniform. My weather is perfect. I can do outdoor and get great plants. These need to come down mid summer. And i need 100 seed at least to try.. They have to be cheap. Clones are free and have none of the issues i have seen with auto flowering.
Where can j get bulk seed that's the best there is now. My weather is perfect. I can plant clones that finish early if I'm just gonna get early fall harvest like the notcal purple mr nice. Really outdoor is great here. If it's not processed by Mid August it's probably not work it
Hello friend. Check with our vendors and see if they will cut you a deal on a 100 seed. I also like "Jordan of the Islands" Seeds in Canada. They have a bunch of fast flowers.

Fuel

I really want a semi auto that i can clone and then flowers with 16 hrs.
I don't comment the "16hrs", not my business, but what you're asking dude it's just a fast flowering line behind all these fancy words of ads ^^ I mean, i think that you're complicating your hunt for nothing.

I guess we can call anything below 50 days a "semi-auto with tripod". I hate this weaponization.

goingrey

I don't comment the "16hrs", not my business, but what you're asking dude it's just a fast flowering line behind all these fancy words of ads ^^ I mean, i think that you're complicating your hunt for nothing.

I guess we can call anything below 50 days a "semi-auto with tripod". I hate this weaponization.
Flowering onset hours and flowering time are separate traits. He is looking specifically for something that starts flowering with long days.

Some CBD strains were tested by these researchers but not much help in this case probably:

So I don't have a suggestion but would also be interested. Mandala #1, maybe?

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Hello friend. Check with our vendors and see if they will cut you a deal on a 100 seed. I also like "Jordan of the Islands" Seeds in Canada. They have a bunch of fast flowers.
(y)

So where are you from? Yesterday i've seen some discounted Autos at Linda Seeds in spain, some for only 1,50€, others for 3€... :)

mr.brunch

Veteran
Real gorilla seeds do some good autos and plenty of early strains - all tested outdoors at 51-52°N
They do bulk also, and have a forum on here for questions

Last edited:

Asentrouw

Most Spanish bulk breeders (like OAseeds, Linda Seeds and Eurogrow) carry acceptable genetics for relatively cheap prices. Maybe between one or two bucks for a seed if you buy a hundred.

I had quite good results with Jack Herer auto and Amnesia auto in terms of potency and yield in the past. Probably any auto cross with a "sativa"-leaning commercial strain will perform just fine.

But don't expect pounds a plant. I think you should be happy with 20-30 grams good bud for an average auto. It's a numbers game.

Super-auto's can be the exception, but these take just as long as any photoperiod plant. So not much to win there.

If you want semi-auto's you can look into Danish, Canadian and Dutch outdoor strains. Flower a motherplant under 24h of light and clone the hell out of it. But some are finicky under artificial light. Seedsheaven and Nordic genetics carry quite some of this stuff.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts