What's new

Hey ya''ll wanted to post my 2019/2020 corona grow photos

plutiot

Hey everyone, dont know if this is a good place to post, but here goes, when corona hit there was a country wide drought here, where people sold unsmokable stuff for 5x prices, so i promptly stopped smoking, took my savings and bought some gear. Tent ect ect, 1000 bucks, didnt get any proper seeds so did my bag seeds saved for maby 10 years lol, worked like a charm, 4 terminated, 4 grew, for played of, interesting was seeing the wildely different varieties i got, wish i did more photos but here goes , got eta 25 g per, but the winner probably did like 30/35 no knowledge on strains

Attachments

• received_345339834467346.jpeg
    received_345339834467346.jpeg
    739.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_2023-12-28-13-16-08-870.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-28-13-16-08-870.jpg
    560.6 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_2023-12-28-13-16-15-387.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-28-13-16-15-387.jpg
    512.8 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_2023-12-28-13-16-12-124.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-28-13-16-12-124.jpg
    444 KB · Views: 41
  • received_757584022144089.jpeg
    received_757584022144089.jpeg
    723 KB · Views: 44

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Thanks for sharing. You did really good friend. I love your story about quitting and growing your own. Not falling for all the bullshit everyone else was falling for. Keep us posted on your new grows if it's safe.

plutiot

Hey everyone, dont know if this is a good place to post, but here goes, when corona hit there was a country wide drought here, where people sold unsmokable stuff for 5x prices, so i promptly stopped smoking, took my savings and bought some gear. Tent ect ect, 1000 bucks, didnt get any proper seeds so did my bag seeds saved for maby 10 years lol, worked like a charm, 4 terminated, 4 grew, for played of, interesting was seeing the wildely different varieties i got, wish i did more photos but here goes , got eta 25 g per, but the winner probably did like 30/35 no knowledge on strains
thinking back at this, the long scrawny looking buds, makes me think of some jack herrier i bougth many years ago, and the picture on the ipad screen there, maby reminded me of some super silver haze, as its some of the most common fire we used to get back in the day
Thanks for sharing. You did really good friend. I love your story about quitting and growing your own. Not falling for all the bullshit everyone else was falling for. Keep us posted on your new grows if it's safe.
well i do fall easily for shit!, i did buy that gram for almost 50 bucks, and i swear to god (i have evidence) this piece of hash litterally made dents in my metal hammer, (yes i did go to the length of using a hammer to break this..and ashamed to say i still smoked it).. but it made my choice very easy. also its illegal here, but i really do think that change comes from changing the stigmatization around cannabis, so for many years now ive been VERY open about my use, and what it does for me, im kinda like your friendly happy silly neighbourhood stoner, and have gotten alot of respect for my honesty i feel

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
My history is close to yours. Good stuff is almost impossible to find here, is expensive and not so good as the weed you grow by your own, since it's not legal yet.
I'm running my first indoor grow in almost 10 years, close to the harvest.

Never lever so much as I'm learning now, amazed by the content and most people, lots of legends around.

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-31 at 16.08.28_22796b08.jpg

This is a bagseed, got it (probably) in a trip years ago. Kind of Skunk sativa dominant (60/40 or 50/50), like the ones grown in Paraguay.

My mission will be improving this pheno, which is hermie, from the seeds I'll get from this plant.
A long term job.

plutiot

My history is close to yours. Good stuff is almost impossible to find here, is expensive and not so good as the weed you grow by your own, since it's not legal yet.

Never lever so much as I'm learning now, amazed by the content and most people, lots of legends around.

View attachment 18953801

This is a bagseed, got it (probably) in a trip years ago. Kind of Skunk sativa dominant (60/40 or 50/50), like the ones grown in Paraguay.

My mission will be improving this pheno, which is hermie, from the seeds I'll get from this plant.
A long term job.
very nice! i have 2 auto-somango, 1 amnesia x og-kush. i got from the guy who got me into this site, and 4 bag seeds in the dirt, limited space, but im kinda intrauged on the whole pheno thing, shame i only got proper space for 2 plants at once,, if it was gifted/found/manifested? while tripping, it has to be bringing some good mojo!

plutiot

View attachment 18953801

A long term job.
also they look horny af, i look at your profile to see more, just shooting in, since its a hermie, (my bag seeds also most likely, i peeked at some websites saying they sell pure ruderalis seeds i live pretty far north, in a bit of the same climate a ruderalis needs, i havent dared to buy, but i was pretty tempted, but maby it give it some fresh genes? and autos.. i dont know anything about the process you talk about, but i love the passion project!