What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

vermontman

They are still looking ok today...other than the stem damage.
I counted 6 out of the 11 so far showing some kind of splitting.
Hey buddy!
Sorry I did not answer more promptly, but pitched out my neck and can barely type. But your plants should be just fine though I have never seen that before as long as the tops stay green they will heal and have stronger stems.

sgka

Veteran
@vermontman - curious if you've seen this quantity of preflowers on a mother in veg?

I'm used to a few here and there, but nothing like this. Only this one MG is expressing it, the rest look normal. They're all under the same 24/0 light. This is across the entire mother
IMG_7687.jpeg

vermontman

@vermontman - curious if you've seen this quantity of preflowers on a mother in veg?

I'm used to a few here and there, but nothing like this. Only this one MG is expressing it, the rest look normal. They're all under the same 24/0 light. This is across the entire mother View attachment 18996205
Hey Buddy!
You may want to up the nitrogen in the feed also keeping some plants pot bound swill bring this on.
Hope that helps!

vermontman

Like I said you guys inspired me to plant my own Mountain Gold.
second pic. First pic Oaxacan IBL from another source, looking to be potential mate for an my Oaxacan IBL as the limited release. But she has to tick all the boxes. Out of 15 seeds I got 9 takes but you can see the inbreeding in the slight lack of initial vigor of the seedlings, but that is a good sign. Anyway I will keep posting.
And again thank you all for your posts!

127_3032.JPG

127_3029.JPG

jroadytoady

My Mt. Gold's are all chopped down and only one retained the BG aroma... let's see what happens with the cure and whether it comes back.

Definitely going to run them again once I get LEDs!

Looking forward to hearing how yours turn out @vermontman :)

Here are 2 ladies itching to go outside in a month... Green Mountain Grape (green) and Purple Satellite. Both 24" tall From soil surface.

Attachments

• 20240506_131724.jpg
    20240506_131724.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
  • 20240506_131656.jpg
    20240506_131656.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 16

moose/MI

Here's my pack of mountain gold. 16 days since they popped.
They spent there first night outside.
Just starting to show their 4 set.

How soon can you start pinching them?
Residential grow. I would like to somewhat prevent the typical sativa stretch before any laterals.

Attachments

• 20240506_113110.jpg
    20240506_113110.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 19
  • 20240506_114338.jpg
    20240506_114338.jpg
    1,011.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 20240506_113133.jpg
    20240506_113133.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18

vermontman

My Mt. Gold's are all chopped down and only one retained the BG aroma... let's see what happens with the cure and whether it comes back.

Definitely going to run them again once I get LEDs!

Looking forward to hearing how yours turn out @vermontman :)

Here are 2 ladies itching to go outside in a month... Green Mountain Grape (green) and Purple Satellite. Both 24" tall From soil surface.
Hello @jroadytoady!
Well I hope the bubble gum one stays bubblegum. The sweetness is brought in by Feds Hawaiian Sativa. And it looks like you are going to have a couple trees going outside!

vermontman

Here's my pack of mountain gold. 16 days since they popped.
They spent there first night outside.
Just starting to show their 4 set.

How soon can you start pinching them?
Residential grow. I would like to somewhat prevent the typical sativa stretch before any laterals.
Hello @moose/MI
Your off to a terrific start there.
Your seedlings look like the picture of health, hope you get a good amount of ladies.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Another 7 days along and coming to the end or week 8 for the Zacatecas.
I think these are going on water now, one has stopped drinking.
The koalas are about the fatness of a can of fizzy pop, nice n chunky.
My plan is to chop them in 2 weeks, all but a bud or two on the lowers, then sling them in the garden for a reveg and see if the sun (or lack of it) at 52*N can get me another top or two come October.

DSCF1212.JPG
DSCF1216.JPG

:greenstars:

vermontman

Just got 11 Mountain Gold in the ground last night, still my favourite strain from last year, followed by Purple Satellite x UEL.
Have 7 MG x PS/UEL too, very excited about these, should make them 2-3 weeks earlier.
Hello @bonghopper!
Soooo looking forward to your progress and I am very pleased you like my work
Another 7 days along and coming to the end or week 8 for the Zacatecas.
I think these are going on water now, one has stopped drinking.
The koalas are about the fatness of a can of fizzy pop, nice n chunky.
My plan is to chop them in 2 weeks, all but a bud or two on the lowers, then sling them in the garden for a reveg and see if the sun (or lack of it) at 52*N can get me another top or two come October.

View attachment 18999169 View attachment 18999170
:greenstars:
Looking most awesome!
I bet you'll have time to reveg and pop again.
Keeepem coming!