What's new

Alec Baldwin to be charged with involuntary manslaughter over “Rust” death

Dime

Baldwin was very vocal against the NRA and the individual right to gun ownership and many people consider it karma. He's great in this severely underrated movie.

Cuddles

The problem there is that, while they're skilled in their craft and score really high on I.Q , there's many different fields of intelligence and a high IQ doesn't necessarily translate to good decision making

James Woods a good actor but i don't know if he'd make a good president. Just an example
true, you have a good point there :) But is he also super smart ? :)
Mensa members are still brainier than most others and may offer real solutions.
Besides many politicians in power don´t have a really long political history - Trump, Boris, are just two of them. And how good a job do the ones make who have been in an office anyway? Answer: they´re not doing a great job.
And this is why we need a change and a new start in every way to make things better :)

Cuddles

that won't work, those folks are all too smart to subject themselves and extended family/friends to the invasive press treatment/harassment entailed in a job like that. you'd have to shoot them with a tranquilizer rifle and have them in the Oval Office before they wake up to get them in there, much as they do bears etc when relocating them... but i like the idea. :good:
lol
good point! maybe this is why they don´t even bother .
but they really should imo
and then they can pass new laws , making weed legal being just one of them ;)