420club
ahem...i have 8 sweet rides,let's get our facts straight!:D
yeah i saw you on the trail!
unk.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...nothing too exciting going on today,the usual errands and garden chores and maybe an hour of trimming left to do...which no doubt will still take me several hours...'cause that's how i roll bitches!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
same stuff here. shitpots's of rain, high straight-line winds turning to possible tornadoes & softball sized hail overnight. school already on delays because of anticipated flooded roads and downed trees/power lines. only got in 3 hours at work today, looking like a zilch for tomorrow. :dunno::shucks: might be a good day to sit on the carport & smoke dope ...:smoke::D

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
These f-ing mason work like Unc trims. I was supposed to frame this house two weeks ago.

They are finally pouring the floor tomorrow. Well maybe that is since they were suppose to pour it yesterday but a thunder storm rolled in. So they decided to pour it today but the supplier was overbooked and cancelled their run.

So now maybe I can start framing Friday. If they don't cancel again.

I did go and roof a garage today. Started at about 12;30 after it stopped raining. Finished at about 4;15. Had to carry up 16 bundles. Went to the store twice in that time. Once to get something to drink and once to get pruners.

It was funny when the guys removing the deck came by and said your done already. The damn roof was only 5 square. How long should it take.

Just kind of irked with these slow assed masons. Not sure how long it will take them to block in the garage so I can build that. Probably a week after I get the house framed.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you'll think of something, i'm sure. high cost of Purina goat chow or something...
like how long this new bike build is taking...pretty much have all the small stuff now...just need two more sets of purple bottle cage bolts to finish replacing all the fork/frame spots...this frame has all the adventure warts as i call them,the fork has a set of cargo cage mounting points,and rack mount points,so like 12 bolts right there,and the frame has 3 bottle cage spots and rack mounts,so another dozen there...but i had a bunch already so 8 more is all...and i found stem top cap bolts in purple,but pricey for a bolt,like 15 bucks...and i'll need water bottle cages,probably two titanium and two alloy...and the brake cables,found a reasonable yet fancy set of those...and the singlespeed cogs and rear hub spacer kits...and a purple chain of course...
that's about it for the cheaper stuff...i mean "less expensive"...nothing cheap on my bikes!
and i guess tires,only like 190 bucks for those!
then it gets to the big stuff...
seatpost,seatpost clamp,one brake caliper and lever,and light mount from one company easy 600 bucks
custom ano rims another 400 for 2...the custom cut purple spokes and spoke nipples,another 200...hubs 700 a pair...crankset,pedals,and chainring,another 800
so like a pound and a half

Latest posts

Latest posts