What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Guerilla Gold shining on a misty morning

thor

Outdoor Grower, C99 Lover
ICMag Donor
Hi there, thanks for stopping by !

Today morning I went to check out my Guerilla Gold plant with my trusty old 3.2 Kodak and a magnifying loupe :D I took a couple pictures and thought they are worthy uploading, so here she is in all her glory : my GG in her last week of flowering

94GoldSideShot-2008-09-12.JPG

A smaller bud, see all these raindrops ? It's been raining for a day or two around here, hopefully the Sun will come out soon

94GGoldLowerTop-2008-09-12.JPG

The main cola

94Gold-2008-09-12.JPG

A bit closer

94GGold-2008-09-12.JPG

She's so wonderful, no words can express my gratitude for Mother Nature

94GoldCola-2008-09-12.JPG

Peace !

G

looking good. i hop one day i can do a outdoor grow. if my mother dies i am thinking of moving to a pot friendly state and do most of my grow outside.if you live in cali or a state that permits you to smoke mj do thay alow you to grow your own inside or out.

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
Nice buds Thor ! . Dan Woody , I don't know much about cali rules but in oregon if your a cardholder you can grow outdoors ( on your property ) as long as it's not visible to the public .

Kabong

nice shots man:D they look like my outdoor shit! from what i hear thats a pretty unique strain aswell, congrats!

thor

ICMag Donor
Thanks for your comments ! I am really glad to be a part of this community. Since I have to obey my first rule of growing, there's no one I can really show what's growing in my garden

Hey Dan, I wish I lived in a pot friendly state but around here it's pretty harsh, unfortunately. However, I prefer to silently grow a plant or two than have to deal with those criminals selling schwag :wink:

Guerilla Gold is definitely my favorite outdoor strain. Seeds were started on 15th of May. Shows sex early, grows vigorously, autoflowerers (!) and produces lots of sticky, fragrant buds. What more could you ask for ? :smoke: Her potency is also mind-blowing. She's up to par with most herbs I've smoked in amsterdam.

GG's genetic background is Afghan x Mighty Mite x Kona Gold x Himalayan. The breeder is BreederBrad, Greens is working on her for past few years. She usually grows in a single cola shape so this year's one is a little bit unusal. In fact, I've never grown GG like this ! Here's a picture of a Guerilla Gold, grown guerilla style in '06

94Early_Gold-Sept.jpg

All my plants are 100% organic, I have found it superior to other methods of growing. There's something about the taste of cured buds that tell you it's organic. I suppose it's the smoothness of the smoke :wink:

Peace

Last edited:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mhm nice pix and nice plants thor ... , green's stuff always amazed me , since the first time i met him years ago ...

green's - hope everything is safe and good at your's ... , get back to me if you read this ;)

keep em comming

Fj

B

Brad

Thor that is the type of GG i have been breeding for all these years, while the fat budded columar types are nice, i prefer me a nice big bush...8 years later since i made these and seeing all these great growers get there crops in early really makes me smile, that was the point all along, great pix man!

Greens

She's a beauty, Thor! You are going to get a lot of nice smoke from that one!

Yeah, both Brad and I have been breeding this strain for quite a few years and we have our own lines available as well as great GG crosses. It's just an awesome early strain and I will always grow it as long as I'm growing herb. It is a polyhybrid as thor mentioned. (Kona Gold x Himalayan) x (Afghan x Mighty Mite). Right now all of the GG lines from either Brad or me are either F5s or F6s.

fjallhogo, hey man. Yeah, things have gone very well this year - check out my thread in the outdoor forum. My new Guerilla Gold line, GG#5 turned out to be just awesome.

Greens

Last edited:
G

guest5703

Look at the size of those calyxs!!! Sweet job buddy I wish I could only grow outdoor its sooo dank!!!!

thor

ICMag Donor
hi ! :smoke:

I've just harvested and trimmed top half of the plant. She's very frosty, smells spicy/minty and it looks like I won't have to worry about my next years stash, woohoo ! It took me 2 hours to trim it neatly so I suppose GG is quite easy to trim, I remember trimming some heavy Indicas - quite painful, but very rewarding.

There are still two big buds left to mature, one is really strange - it's just like a independent part of the plant - different colour, bud shape. Maybe it's because of the shade other flowers put it into. There are some popcorn nugs as well, smoking them is really enjoyable

Brad, you are the one who made this possible, thank you so much brother ! I will smoke a fat joint for you. I prefer this version too, even though a sea of green of those single cola GGs would be awesome - Greens, your garden is the finest example of it :D Hopefully I will find a female and a male of this phenotype next year, I still have a few seeds left.

Hey DD, it was one of the greatest pleasures of this summer - eating breakfast on my porch and looking at most beautiful plants I've had ever. Hope I'll be able to do the same next year - I will only tie them a little bit lower, so they don't stand out too much

Have a nice day ! I know I will :wave:

Bedouin

Veteran
sweeeeet :wave: please show us dried buds... :D and smoke raport :D

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thor again."

Latest posts

Latest posts