What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensi Skunk 71 days

jonas@diesel

???? ???????:?9-THC
Veteran
Hi everyone this is my second post on ICMAG

is there any better way to introduce my self!

this strain is Sensi Skunk from Sensi Seeds
it was grown in soil in 5,5lt. pots i used the light-mix soil from Bio-bizz under a 400w HPS right from the beggining! I used for feeding Advanced Nutrients (sensi grow A+B, Sensi bloom A+B, Voodoo Juice and BigBud) i also give RO water

it veged till i saw pre-flowers (around 1 month and half) and 2 months and one week for flowering, they reached about 130cm. in lenght

I harvest these plants with 71 days of 12/12
hanged them for 4 days and then jared it (still on that step now)

my final dry weight was 207gr.

i dunno why but i can't post with attachments so if u guys want to see my picts click on my gallery (sorry can't even post a link!!!)

peace

Last edited:
M

medical_shed

Hey Jonas nice pics.

When you're making a post you'll see your pics below the text panel just click on the pic and the link will pop up in the text box.

clowntown

Veteran
Wow! Excellent work & results!

Seems the highest numbers typically come from a bare bulb grow. :chin:

jonas@diesel

Veteran
thanks clowntown

i must say that when i bought my gear I was really unsure in what lamp to choose 400w or 600w ...I must say that this 400w really impressed me! also seen great results with a 250w HPS , but for 6 plants 400w is really on the limit

peace

jonas@diesel

Veteran
drelow31@yahoo. said:
them r sum pretty ass bushes you got there how does it taste with the 4 day cure

it taste's great skunk with a citrus twist in the end

and it's been curing for 3 weeks now!! what i left for 4 days was the drying not the curing!!

peace

darrinjefferson

holy shit!!!! nice work with the 400!!!
finally I see another person who can dominate in a small space with a small light. Take a look at my 400watt thread, lots of goodies in there!!

i cant wait to see some more!!
I assume that these plants weren't topped????

late

L

Lilly456

Fine lookin' sluts, I'll bet they smell sweeeet!!~All the best, enjoy.Chaco. :joint: :joint: :joint:

jonas@diesel

Veteran
darrinjefferson said:
holy shit!!!! nice work with the 400!!!
finally I see another person who can dominate in a small space with a small light. Take a look at my 400watt thread, lots of goodies in there!!

i cant wait to see some more!!
I assume that these plants weren't topped????

late

thanks, i will look for sure!!

no topping, fimming, bending or supercropping what so ever