What's new

Nate Apollo's Thunder Re-Report and NUG SHOTS

G

Same Drill as my BMR report, new and improved, Hope you people enjoy this.

Apollo's Thunder is some good ass shit. The high knocks you on your ass and schools ya'! Mental effects with a lil' bit of body. This weed gets you incredibly stoned but you can still work while blazed. The high is Sativa enough where it is not totally debilitating, well I guess that depends on how much you smoke :joint: The high makes my mind feel clear while also making everything that much more hilarious. Lots of laughs, fun weed.

The nug is pretty good, pretty looking, nice green and pretty orange hairs. Crazy Composer has yeilded his opinions to us all in the FPN on "waxy" resins compared to wet resins, well this lady has this type of resin.

The smell and taste seem to change with the cure. First week out it tastes just like Hash. My friend from India asked me "Was that last bowl Hash?!" Later it cures up and tastes rather fruity with hashy undertones. Every taste it has is damn good and fairly strong.

This weed grows so cool, I love it, I can set her right next to my indica girls and she ain't all over the place like some wild sativa. Yeilds good too.

I wish I could tell everyone to try this hybrid, but you can't. ***I have been corrected! Apollo's Thunder Will Be Included In Apollo Project in Aug 05! ***

I will be on the lookout for Rez's Apollo/Genious Projects, If pot described as "Smart Weed" is anything like it's cousin AT I am there :friends:

Here is some pics:

G

Nate (they look) Great. Again thanks for the report. That report really got my interest.And lightened my day. There's many strains to little room.

yummy !

yummy !

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :friends:
nice Very Nice :yummy:
you really got my interest going now,
been mentioned around here at the med-club to give a Apollo's strains a try.
the more I & I look, The more I & I says YES !
YES ! :headbange :headbange
peace,
LB. :smoke:

G

Thanks everyone for stopping by, I am out of AT for now, but when I harvest again I will update with any new insight.

:joint:

G

Nate... beautiful buds and really nice work.

What camera are you using?

G

One of my personal faves

One of my personal faves

:sasmokin:

:joint:

:yummy:

My gf's head obscured by giant buds of Thunder

:woohoo:

I will be handing you more dollars Rez, if the next wave of the AT beans can yeild me an even better momma, then I don't really have a choice do I? :chin: and I just spent all my cash on Basic Diesel :D