What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Krush Dry Sift Macro's

bubbleman

Veteran
A friend recently gave me some lovely dry sift he cleaned up reall nice like.
YOu can see by the macro's that the percentage of heads is well above 90% heads.
once you get over 90 to 95% heads, you will see your dry sift start to melt.
Get it even cleaner and it will really liquify.

anyway here's the shots i took earlier. will take more and add them as the days go by... and the hash gets smoked...

Bubble man

B

bowlgrinder

Nice shots.

You got any shots of something from the bubblebox?

bubbleman

Veteran
I do bowlgrinder, and will start a thread especialy for you on that subject.
give me a bit though, should be up by tonight.
peace
Bubble man

Peace

Bubble man

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Is it Kerala Krush or Grape Krush, or another Krush?
Looks clean enough to smoke!
Here I come...
-SamS

bubbleman

Veteran
Hey guys thanks for the good words, Glad your enjoying the pics.

actualy Sam, this krush was named by our mutual friend out here. He got the seeds from you over 25 years ago i believe , perhaps via another mutual friend or direct i can't remember what he told me, im sure you would know.
Anyway they were all land race strains you had collected, then brought back to amsterdam and slapped with the skunk 1 Male. ( I believe once again you would know much better than I)

ANyway its one of my top five favorite sativa's and any head who has ever tried it LOVES IT>
So THANK YOU once again for doing the leg work, and making it happen.

Peace
Bubble man

G

GlassAnGrass

great photo's bubbleman....... that keif looks so tasty im licking my LCD right now.....

Latest posts

Latest posts