What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Our Fallen Heroes....

bubbleman

Veteran
I would like to start this thread as a place we can give respect to passed cannabis heroes. Not sure if this is where something like this should go so mods please feel free to move it.

It is with great sadness that I come forward at this time to inform the good folks of this forum of the passing of our friend Álex of LMN. He passed yesterday night. He was with Rainha Ginga which brings some comfort. Álex was a respected collector and breeder of fine cannabis and his work will be missed greatly. Vapor has proposed a ceremonial puffdown which I feel should be held at 4:00 on Wednesday as this is when he will be cremated. I know I will have a big phat Congolese joint going where ever I am in his honor. Love and respect to Rainha Ginga in these difficult time. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Although I have never personally met this man I feel great loss in our paths never crossing. I look forward to meeting him in the afterlife. Love and respect GS

ps. west coasters thats 7 am

bubbleman

Veteran
My sincerest condolences, I never had the pleasure of meeting ALex, but feel like i did.
Thru my internet relationship with rainha ginga and thru Green supreme, I grew to really like both of them, and looked foreard to a day in the near future where i could meet them both on their own ground.
this is a sad day, but im sure the positive memories of alex will live on in the minds of his loved ones.
My love and prayers are with you rainha. I know yhou will find the strenght to get thru this sad time.
I will have a nice bowl packed for ALEX and all the people he left behind in this life, knowing you will all reunite again sometime in another Place.....

One Love

Bubble man

PS.
For those of you who didnt know alex, i can say that one of the strains he brought back has been to me, one of my all time favorite sativa's, ie the congolese.
YOu can view her here.
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=96778

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bubbleman said:
My love and prayers are with you rainha. I know yhou will find the strenght to get thru this sad time.
I will have a nice bowl packed for ALEX and all the people he left behind in this life, knowing you will all reunite again sometime in another Place.....

ditto ^
just raisin a thick cloud of smoke to the Gods

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
thx for the pure inspiration and spirit bro. hope to see you on the other side

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
Paz y Luz hermano Alex, te queremos y extrañamos, y como ya han dicho muchos otros, nos veremos del otro lado a su debido tiempo :)

abrazos Rainha Ginga, todo nuestro amor y cariño :)

I did not get to see this thread, thank you bubbleman :)

Peace all

Green Supreme

Veteran
Ok so this year is the 5th year since this great man's passing. I suggest a puffdown at 7 am(As it was the first time). That's about 21 hours from now. Respect. Peace GS

Last edited:

Green Supreme

Veteran
Its a beautiful morning here in Heaven BC. I would just like to welcome those that have chosen to partake in this memorial puffdown. Bout 20 minutes to starting time. Peace GS

Green Supreme

Veteran
Some Congo we will puff. Peace GS

Attachments

• P1070510 (Large).jpg
    P1070510 (Large).jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 16
  • P1070511 (Large).jpg
    P1070511 (Large).jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 16
  • P1070517 (Large).jpg
    P1070517 (Large).jpg