What's new

Diesel Ryder Grow Show - 1000W - Aeroponics

HerbalRemedies

Hello ICMag!

I just recently finished my first grow. The strain (as the title infers) is Diesel Ryder by the Joint Doctor. I ordered and received my seeds from Dr. Chronic.

I'll have to split this up into separate posts since apparently I have too many pictures... So it'll take a good 15-20 minute's to post them all since I can only do 1 post every 5 minutes....

Grow Room Specs:

Lights:
- 4' 216W New Wave T5 Fluorescent for VEG
- 1000W Hortilux @ 145,000 Lumens for FLOWER

System
- AeroFlo 20 Site

Nutrients:
Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow & Bloom (AB)

Misc. Information:

Final Dry/Cured Weight - A little bit over 8.5 oz from 4 plants.

The ending height of these plants were around 3'-3.5' tall, which was way taller than I expected them to be.

Switched over to my 1000W HPS about half way through.

Please feel free to ask any questions or leave any comments, thanks!

Without further adieu, I present Diesel Ryder:

Day 01

Day 08

Day 18

Day 22

Day 25

Day 27

Day 32

Day 35

Day 37

Day 38

Day 40

Day 43

Day 46

Day 52

Day 54

Day 55

Day 58

Day 61

Day 63

to be continued....

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
So did you go 12/12 from seed? Thats a good haul from 4 plants. Will check back to see more pics later. Good grow.

HerbalRemedies

D Rock said:
So did you go 12/12 from seed? Thats a good haul from 4 plants. Will check back to see more pics later. Good grow.

Now those are my favorite shots.

I kept them on 18/6 the whole time (autoflowering)....

Diesel Ryder = NYC Diesel x Lowryder #2

Thanks for the nice comment!

this reminds me of a small version of lothar's old setup.

in your opinion, is there any quality loss of auto-flowering strains ? i have heard people say the ruderalis mix causes a drop in THC.

... i live in british columbia, and autoflowering would be a big help here, as our season is very short.

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
HerbalRemedies said:
I kept them on 18/6 the whole time (autoflowering)....

Diesel Ryder = NYC Diesel x Lowryder #2

Thanks for the nice comment!

Ahhhh, .....You learnt me sumthin. Lol Cool, Guess thats my ignorance showing. Damn, thats the way to go.....so just a little over 2 months and you got bud awesome! Im high as hell by the way so sorry if I seem a little sparatic. Catch you around later bro. Peace. :joint:

HerbalRemedies

D Rock said:
Ahhhh, .....You learnt me sumthin. Lol Cool, Guess thats my ignorance showing. Damn, thats the way to go.....so just a little over 2 months and you got bud awesome! Im high as hell by the way so sorry if I seem a little sparatic. Catch you around later bro. Peace. :joint:

Haha yeah, I was pleased with how it went too, the only draw back is not being able to clone them, so I could never have my flower room at max capacity

JustEnoughForMe said:
this reminds me of a small version of lothar's old setup.

in your opinion, is there any quality loss of auto-flowering strains ? i have heard people say the ruderalis mix causes a drop in THC.

... i live in british columbia, and autoflowering would be a big help here, as our season is very short.

Well I've definitely smoked stronger bud, but this stuff is great nonetheless. It has a great smell... hang on I'll dig up my smoke report...

Name: Diesel Ryder

Breeder: The Joint Doctor

Genetics: New York City Diesel x Lowryder #2

Seed/Clone: Seed

indica/sativa: Hydbrid - Mostly Sativa

Trichomes: Covered. Milked up at 8 weeks. Harvested at 9.5

Smell: As soon as I open the jar a very pungent smell, with undertones of diesel fuel, saturates the room. You can almost taste it.

Taste: Incredibly smooth out of a 3ft glass on glass bong, with a sweet after taste. If you smoke from a glass pipe, it will make your mouth salivate... very tasty.

Density on a scale of 1-10: 7

Ease of Growth: Very forgiving all around strain to grow. Hardest part was in it's seedling / sprout phase.

Yield: 8.5 oz from 4 plants.

Flower Length: 66 days from seed to harvest.

Smoking Method: 3FT Pure Glass Bong, 2 compressors w/ a diffuser downstem.

Color: Green, Red, Purple, Brown

High: The high is great. Starts out slow and moves into an intense head rush. No munchies / couchlock from this smoke, definitely one to go to an amusement park (I did) on or to the movies. Your face will start to hurt from nonstop smiling and laughing. A very very strong cerebral buzz from start to finish without the lethargic side affects of coming down.

Notes: IMO this strain is still unstable, out of 4 plants I got 3 pheno's. They are all fire though. Hope for the one that turns purple!

Murphle

Man that sux!! Your grow looks excellent!! Nice(great) pull from 4 plants. I had to ditch 10 I had in veg do to a security issues recently. i wished I coulda put them outdoors. Your plants looked beautiful! Thank you for the smoke report!!

HATCH

WOW!!!,,,,,What A Fucking Thread!!!!,,,,,,,,,,Now That How To Do It!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,That Is Some Dank Ass Shit You Got There!!!!,,,,What's Next?????,,,,,,,,,,I'm Ready If Your Ready???? :rasta:

Mr.qewk

Wow those looked really nice! Might have to try a run in my bubbler next time.

2 out of 3 of my DR's tried to turn red/purple after day 50. Tobad I had to harvest early at day 56 or I would have some better pics to share.

day56

Looks tasty! Did you use a water chiller? If so did it make a difference? How did you like Advanced, is it all hype, or is what they say true? Good job, how did you like growing an auto flowering strain?

Also, I am just setting up my aeroflo and found myself with clogged lines, any advice? Thanks.

Last edited:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Oh my god !!!!
That s the most impressive autoflower crop i ve seen ! 8.5 oz out of 4 plants, that s amazing !!!!! Indoor in soil it s max .5 oz/plant generally....
Keep the good job bro !