What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~O.G.A~

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
This thread is for the Ontario Growers Association, to show off some of our hard labor, a photo album of bud you could say.

I'll start it off with one of my favorite plants, good ole m39. This is from last years outdoor season, week 9.

B/R

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran

[
url=http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/14204pcmay181.jpg]
14204pcmay181.jpg
[/url]

A few of mine, does the genetics actually matter? I am much to high to name them

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
I guess it's my turn to display a couple recent pics of the Goober (Afgooey x StrawD)

7622Overflow_Goober-1.jpg

7622Goober_Day_unknown_flower-1.jpg

7622Overflow_Goober-2.jpg

N

NZjay

awesome guys...
OGA showing some of the dankest buds on these boards. congrats guys.

wished i lived in Ontario just so i could join! lol

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Sweet...you bro's got some killer gear...

TML16...that Goober is rockin' my man....

BR...what's that m39 smell/taste like?....I was wondering about the Dabney/M39 debate...if they are one in the same....I have Dabney...just curious on the m39...sick shots bro

Dr. Dog...whatever they are they look wicked bro...

G

guest5703

Yea cool thread I'm glad you guys are rockin it so hard, gives us something to shoot for!

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Thanks for the comments guys, they're greatly appreciated! Scrappy the m39 taste a bit skunky with earthy tones. I've been reading about the whole debate between dabney and 39, we'll have to post some side by sides to see.... as far as taste I've never had dab so I can't compare, but some say they're are totally different.

Here's one that impressed me last year, PPP. Had some last night after a month hiatus, I forgot how potent this was... it was a nice treat.

B/R

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey dudes, thanks for stoppin in, a few random shots from my gallery, Pollen Chuck, ECSD, and Super Skunk

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Thanks for all the kind compliments gentlemen! :smile:

I chose to display the Trainwreck x Strawberry Diesel I grew out a while back. I know Dr. Dog is working on some of this right now :canabis:

7622TWxSD_Day_64_Flower.jpg

7622TWxSD_Day_64_Flower-2.jpg

7622TWxSD_Day_64_Flower-3.jpg

7622TWxSD_Day_64_Flower-4.jpg

7622TWxSD_Day_64_Flower-5.jpg

Enjoy :lurk:

escalade328s

How do I join, lol.

First time grower from Ontario.

Here's what I have so far.
edit: I'll figure out how to post pics

Nice looking buds you all have there.

Sleepy

Veteran
wow...keep 'em coming, eh?

wow...keep 'em coming, eh?

hehehe

some serious talent here!! :kewlpics: :friends: :respect:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
^ More cowbell indeed!

Thanks to all for supporting us :smile:

I know BR is gettin into the Tangerine...so I dug up a few pics of my last Tangerine (Cali-O X Chronic) plant.

7622Tangerine_Day_71_Flower-1.jpg

7622Tangerine_Day_71_Flower-2.jpg

7622Tangerine_Day_71_Flower-3.jpg

7622Tangerine_Day_71_Flower-4.jpg

Ever notice I'm always the guy laggin behind? :pointlaug