What's new

X Files: X18 x Uzbeki

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Thanks to those Spanish friends who shared these seeds with me :)

This plant was destined to go outside, but due to mother nature and a skunk(long story), she was moved inside to flower.

Easy as pie to grow, no issues. Low odor unless you touched her. She smelled furity, rubbery, carroty.... lots of different odors on this one. She ended up big and chunky. A couple of these girls in flower would fill my jars for 1/2 a year no problem. I think she went around 60-65 days in flower. 95% cloudy with a few amber trichs.

Sorry for the poor quality pictures. Cheap camera.

Here she is in veg mode:

GrassMan

Veteran
Hi Bacchus,

I just had a talk with Raco and he is realy busy doing some selections and hybrids. As soon as he can, he'll post some amazing news.

I'm also enjoying some Xfiles. This one is growing outdoor and will be BIG as you love.

Peace.

X18xUzb-1.jpg

misterdj

Wow wow wow, nice cross right there

You're lucky Bacchus :jump:

I've smoked x18 and it was awesome...i'm pretty sure that this cross would be shocking

Nice hands you have! pretty plants :jump:

L

levant

Beautiful Indica's!
Can someone describe the high and aromas of this strain?

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
levant said:
Beautiful Indica's!
Can someone describe the high and aromas of this strain?

So far the aromas are all over the map...from sweet and fruity to burnt rubber. On the high, I won't try her for at least 3-4 weeks.
:joint: :rasta:

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Great looking plant & flowers man. The training is very very nice :)

i got here cause i was looking for some info on X18 as i am growing a cross too.. from some spanish friends hehehe .. X18 x DC

i hope the buds will be as chunky and compact as yours bro :joint: respect

:wave:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wow Bacchus! Great work! :rasta: You got an impressive harvest, such a lovely F1 indica vigour!

Your finished x 18/ uzbeki remembers me a lot the x 18 mother.

Best wishes to all the 'x files' growers hehehe damn raco you are a crazy one with the strain names!

G

Nice guys...I'd love to get my hands on those beans, see how they do in the great outdoors here in norcal :D

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Damn great lookin plant! It is just so chunky and the buds look dense. Great job on that. Respect. Spanish Friends!!!

C

charlie garcia

wow what a a beauty beast Bacchus! Greatly done my friend. I agree with Dubi she has lots of X18 influences in structure.. uzbeki is always behind working in silence as it did with DC adding resins quality and density as far as we saw in other crosses too. Hope you tell us how is the smoke when is time for it. I always told Raco I thought both lines could join very well together. Hope smoke confirms it.

Lovely looking again, congrats Bacchus!!

Grassman, going big indeed ;) great job everyone

My thanks to Tom Hill and to Raco for sharing this X18 beauty with us. Hope we can contribute to give life to these gentics the best we can..

next coming X18 Pakistan x Purple Chitral Pakistan in fem form :)

charlie

Last edited:

oldtoker

beautiful stuff i think the uzbeki must be a sweet one for breeding, that chunki beki is amazing looking aswell, nice work guys keep it up.

G

charlie garcia said:
wow what a a beauty beast Bacchus! Greatly done my friend. I agree with Dubi she has lots of X18 influences in structure.. uzbeki is always behind working in silence as it did with DC adding resins quality and density as far as we saw in other crosses too. Hope you tell us how is the smoke when is time for it. I always told Raco I thought both lines could join very well together. Hope smoke confirms it.

Lovely looking again, congrats Bacchus!!

Grassman, going big indeed ;) great job everyone

My thanks to Tom Hill and to Raco for sharing this X18 beauty with us. Hope we can contribute to give life to these gentics the best we can..

next coming X18 Pakistan x Purple Chitral Pakistan in fem form :)

charlie
i hope you guys make a heavy batch of those

waiting for another pack of sandstorm to touch down and got some caribe, Dc seedlings Going....For f-2s........paki x paki Sounds like one i would like to add a few packs to my collection

good luck with those

Need to sell some blood in few months and snagg a few packs of taskenti

Last edited:

guineapig

Veteran
I love the Uzbeki crosses too......hopefully i can find one for the vault.....

I just love the floral structure.....and the resins too!!!!! :woohoo:

Keep up the great work y'all......:lurk:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

C

charlie garcia

Well lets hope more hands and brains grow out of our bodies for everything in the project list LOL being like that is a question of time. I am confidence anyhow ppl can make also F2s if they think lines are worth and spread results. Hope in next months to make more and bigger available lots but sincerelly, I feel and am exhausted. Right now can only promise X18 x PChitral soon and dream with lovely mountains, beaches and vacations in the meantime

Hope maybe next year to start to spread Uzbek in pure form.. but cannot be sure. All lines worked here have been one way or another, shared with community. Sometimes this produced some "strange" situations which always made me run away from inet for a while and feel wasnt worth at all. Nevertheless lets hope with Racos and ACE crew help we manage to get what we want in not too long.

Wish u best luck with them Mr. Sin. :)

Last edited:
G

Yeah raco is your greatest advertiser ...after i saw his blood red Nugged sandstorm.....i had to order 2 packs..All his keeper cutts seem excellent and i noticed you guys had Jamaican worked......great plant for in the tropics and its a lil worked so im stoked ..

Yeah im used to the numbers game and unlike most know that when workin with landrace geans some times ....you gotta make a bunch of f-2s to hunt threw to find that winner........
Im just glad to see some pure NEW landrace indiz being worked~Not the same holland cutt from the 1800z being passed around

i thought with the war in Afghanistan alot more seeds would be coming back in soldiers pockets and duffel bags of H and hash

well good luck tell mrico<if i got his name right to keep up his mission of hunting the INDiz

respect to cannabio and Ace and others for tinkering with the landrace indiz and stalking um down for us

Aloha :jump:

Last edited: