What's new

AFGHANI KUSH

Why isnt everbody ranting and raving about the Afghani kush? this Strain is the best tasting and gives you the best high. I bet if rappers were rappin about Afghani kush everyone would be jockin. if you smoked the REAL afghani not the pretend bubba but some REAL AFGHANI KUSH reply

i live in socal so the dispensaries are everywhere. smoked eevery bomb og around. but this afghani high is super mellow, happy and it last long. no breeder.

est1977

ive smoked and smelled it and its Mad Dank but i just smoked some bubba x chemdog and it was fire but there are alot of slept on strains and yeah bubba is bomb if you smoked the real deal but Afghani kush has flavor and stone and kicks ass

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
I keep an 'Afghani Kush' cut. Came to me as a clone from the bay. Fresh pine smell, not 'kushy' like some others. Calling one specific cut afghani kush seems a bit confusing, as the kush range is huge. OGR's cut looks bomb, but still different than mine. I'm glad you're smokin on some dank herb, but if its from a club I'd take the name with a grain of salt. Cheers :)

Grizz

Veteran
Raskel posted some bomb pics of a af kush and he made s1 beans, I belive he is selling some through Krypto looked outstanding.

P

pSi007

becareful with CARE in Oakland, CA.

Their, The Purp, I hated.
Their, Granddaddy purple looks like bigbud.

avoiding both and the whole store in general.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
'Afghan/i' and 'Kush' are often interchangeable terms for varieties of Cannabis indica that descend from the Hindu Kush region of Afghanistan.

Hope this helps,

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Afghan (left) & Paki :D
P1011009.jpg

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
pSi007 said:
Their, Granddaddy purple looks like bigbud.
hey you know gdp = erkle x bigbud right?

definitely check out the krypto crew's afghani kush crosses. should be some dankertons!

i know someone on this site has a pic of some ghani.. i have a camera i just cant get a good close up, not giving it justice. im going to mess around with it and try to get a good of some and il post it.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
can anybody describe the afghani taste and smell?

ConceptOfSleep

Like a lot of people said here already, I have only heard good things about Raskal's Afghani Kush... His OG cut x Afghani Kush fems beans sounds like an absoltely killer cross...Kryptonite has some really amazing stuff:respect:

EasyBakeIndica said:
Has anyone tried these seeds? The breeder listed as 'Sensi Seeds' even though it's in the White Label section???

I can't say anything about the strain, but White Label is like a sister company of Sensi... They breed all of the White Label stuff

:joint:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts