Malawi and more from ACE

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Much respect!

Much respect!

WOW!
24 pages of pure delight!:dance013:
Awesome work my friend, i see your pics and i go all homesick:cry:It´s a work of beauty this diary of yours:huggg:
Peace and Harmony to you and if i could spent all my daily reputation on you , i would!:clover:
Just a tiny question are you growing any Angola hybrids?
I got a personal interest in Angolan and Mozambican strains:huggg:
All the best :clover:

Just a small pic showing my love for the plant, AceMix plant of course:biggrin:

picture.php

Peace out

pebble

Veteran
Thank yu so much Paulo75, respect mi bredda
Angola and Mozambique.. ar true delight from LaManoNegra peace, much respect to the sativa king!
Right now no growin hibrids from this delicous.. but have some seeds of them in hybrids and will try to find the moment to grow them
Beautifull pic.. great hand yu have with plants
Best fi yu too, peace and love

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Many thanks for the kind words.
Do you know were i can get some good info about the work of LaManoNegra?
I would like to pay some tribute to his work....aka smoking some of his work! ;)
Peace and harmony

pebble

Veteran
High Paulo :wave:
In Search.... put in User Name:
La Mano Negra

Here there is plenty info of his awesome work ;)
Peace and love

elpep

22022010123[1]
Buenas a todos aqui un cogollete de malawi x thai , moradita y muy sabrosa , gracias dubi por la ocasion de cultivar esta maravilla de planta, saludos pebble.

pebble

Veteran
Un saludo Elpep ;)
Double Thai, finally with almost 2 month dry, did smoke some spliff of this weed
A great smoke, but also a great feast after the smoke. First spliff in the afternoon, behind that.. dinner. At few hours second spliff, and some time after that, second dinner. Third spliff... and some time after that, third dinner :blowbubbles:
The Double Thai i smoke, is really a pure sativa with sativa high, not a very potent high, but very clear and active ;)
Begins with tachycardia that soon disappears and becomes a very pleasant blind, without anxiety, but very clear (called me this much attention) that mean, no celin top :jump: (the more smoke.. the more high) this is very special fi i, i didnt find that in many sativa weeds
Let it do work very well, is perfect to do things and relate to people

When you break the bud, smells citrus, but not strong, much like the mother, Thai Koh Chang
I've seen, is that the male Meao Thai highly respect flavors of the other parents
Peace and love to one and all

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Riddick

Pebble, thank you for an outstanding thread with various strains. I especially love your double thai report so I can use for reference.

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Very nice colitas Pebble !! They shinny lot, like painted of platinium!

Abrazos bro! Take careee

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Buenas a todos aqui un cogollete de malawi x thai , moradita y muy sabrosa , gracias dubi por la ocasion de cultivar esta maravilla de planta, saludos pebble.

Buenas pep :) Que pinta tiene esa Golden Tiger (malawi x thai) moradita, el color viene sin duda mas de la parte thai que de la malawi, espero la esteis disfrutando :) Saludos!

Hello pep, looks wonderful your purple Golden Tiger (malawi x thai), purple color comes from the thai influence, hope you are enjoying it! Take care. dubi

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks pebble bro, im glad to see you are enjoying double thai after a good curing process! Your smoke report makes me hungry :D Take care

CARCHOFA

Really nice thread! Pebble you're hands are green!
A pleasure for the sight
Pebble if it isn't a trouble for you, can you tell me in which kind of climate you grow the Double Thai (I believe it will be mediterranean climate). I'm in the mountain, not so high but it surely will be a big disadvantage for growing this strains in outdoor.

Thanks

Corium

Hi pebble

What a beautiful pictures you're showing here !! Really appetising and very nice smoke report of double thaï.

hope you'll enjoy it for long time. Many thanks for sharing !!

bye bye ;)

pebble

Veteran
High all :wave: and thanks yu all fi yur kind words, this is thanks to all. One can not give, unless someone wants to receive.. and one can not receive, unless someone wants to give

Carchofa, Double Thai have been below 0ºC, many many nights and some days, she have been in the north, near shore, some miles deep inside earth.. dont think this is a problem fi her, she will get more leafs and more trichomes and probably will flow faster. She have no problems with mood addition
Peace an love

pebble

Veteran
Some of the best hash ever smoke.. awesome high :bump: Thai Koh Chang hash

picture.php

We make time.. and tranplant..

picture.php

Spanish Blaze ;)

picture.php

Alibeep x PTK ;)

picture.php

and here is the treasure chest :tiphat:

picture.php

gkn

pebble that pure thai hash must be da bomb! sativa hash!! love it...
was it water extracted or dry? looks dry to me...it must been quite hard work... enjoy!

un abrazo bro!

pebble

Veteran
High :wave:
Konopenko, Spanish Blaze is Bluedancer x Deep Chunk (and Bluedancer is Blueberry #38 x Killer Queen, and KQ is G13 x C99) ;)

Gkn, water extract ;)

Duck Foots :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Un abrazo

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Yeah, lovely hash collection pebble ;)

Best wishes with the new indicas and the ducksfoot reproduction, it would be a pitty to see such interesting genetics disappearing in our community!