What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

swiss bliss - paradise seeds

MapleMonk

swiss bliss - paradise seeds
--------------------------------------

overview:
-5 seeds....3 females
-grown on earth, organic;
-400 W for flower

the grow:
very healthy bushy plants,ideal for scorg,
flowertime was from 70-78 days, not to much odor,
similiar grow-pattern but slightly different smell and bud-structur

the smoke:
all 3 plants are really diffrent to smoke so i decidet
to do the smoke report in phenos ,smoke was done with a proper cure

#1 blonde
appearance: big but a bit fluffy buds, good frost, middlegreen colour with nice yellow to orange hairs (7)
smell: hard to desrcibe...floral and a bit fruity (with a little of "magic bud" flavour), could be intenser but not bad (6)
taste: same as the smell (6)
potency: potency is really nice, lot of head-high with undertons of body (8)

#2 brown
appearance: big but a bit fluffy buds, middle frost, unspectular green with brown hairs (6)
smell: herby smell with a bit of nuts (6)
potency: middle but mostly in the head (6)

#3 the bad green
appearance: small to middle buds , longshaped, light green with yellow hairs and a lot of resin - nice (7)
smell: floral ,little hazey (6)
potency: middle to high, all in the head, at the beginn a bit racy (8)

my impression:
a more sativa like plant with a good head high but for my could have a bit more taste;
its a plant with a lot of variation in the finished bud and a good resin production so if you are a mom-seeker....maybe
personaly i dont keept none of them for motherstock, but 3 females are not enough plants for a final opinion (my girlfriend indeed liked the bliss a lot ...little wake n bake before work)....

sry cant post pics but they are in my gallery

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
welcome and thx for sharing!

45953blonde.JPG

Buddle

Veteran
Nice! thx for the pics and reports.I like Paradise seeds and have considered this one for outdoor several times but didn't get it.I grew the nebula,sensi star,belladonna outdoors and have a few Magic Buds in this yr.I am curious to your comment on the "magic bud" taste.Did you like the Magic Bud? Thx again..Buddle

MapleMonk

Buddle said:
Nice! thx for the pics and reports.I like Paradise seeds and have considered this one for outdoor several times but didn't get it.I grew the nebula,sensi star,belladonna outdoors and have a few Magic Buds in this yr.I am curious to your comment on the "magic bud" taste.Did you like the Magic Bud? Thx again..Buddle

jeah, i liked the magic bud alot, not the weed "that you will take to the famous island,if you can bring only one", for this she had a bit a to unnatural smell and taste ,but not get me wrong ,i loved both -really floral and powerfull , just "the one" would be bit more oldscool;
resin production and potency has been really good, nice mixed indica sativa high what at the beginn was a bit trippy but after cupple of days wos going more to a relaxing high (i feel often that the effect changes alot while getting used to ...logic)
at the end ...... i will grow her again....
p.s. had her out- and indoor , outdoor in middle-europe finished mid october, with a nice resistence to mold....
hope i could help you (been growing to the sensi and nebula ...top, nice gear...but have to say that from them all the swiss bliss i liked less)

Last edited:

Buddle

Veteran
Hey Monk,
I grew the sensi star my first yr and the nebula last yr.I love sensi star because of the energy it provided.I'm not into the couchlock pheno.
I've got 3 Magic buds for outdoors this yr.I'm psyched to hear you liked her and shes got good mould resistance.Thx for the reply and happy harvesting this yr..BL

MapleMonk

Buddle said:
Hey Monk,
I grew the sensi star my first yr and the nebula last yr.I love sensi star because of the energy it provided.I'm not into the couchlock pheno.
I've got 3 Magic buds for outdoors this yr.I'm psyched to hear you liked her and shes got good mould resistance.Thx for the reply and happy harvesting this yr..BL

jeah, while talking about the magic b. i felt like i want do a j with her but shes finished since long time....found no pure magic b. beans but some
magic bud*sensi skunk ....lets see how the magic skunk will do....

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
smack drool...they look wonderful. I'm seriously thinking about growing a couple of them out. My set up is a 2X3 14 hole tray that sits on a res. I was thinking about a companion grow with some Nebula or Delahaze. Any thoughts on their height? Branching? I want to try get between four and six plants on the tray as I will be growing form seeds and not from clones. Compatibility is, therefore, very important as I don't want some plants overgrowing the others. Thanks!

MapleMonk

good yielder, lot of branching, tight internods, not to strechy (like 2 times when put in flower), ideal for scrog;

been growing out some other SB girls and found a super-fruity, potent plant....will give her another run....