What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Just-In-Case~

JustinCase

... you missed my last thread
... you missed my plants
... you missed my funny nature
... you can't stand me
... you think I'm a stupid, arrogant, closed minded twit

Well Just In Case any of the things above. I'm at it again. Let's start it off with the list of goodies.
Sadhu
Satori
Hashberry
Kalichakra
SpeedQueen
Mandala #1
Menage a' Trois(Godbud x Dreamweaver & Arjans H x Cinnamon x DW)
Deep congo(Deep Chunk x Congolese)
Jack x Grapefruit x G13
Adventurously Mixed SOL
Wonder Diesel(ECSD x Williams Wonder)
Licorice Orange Crush x Hash Plant x G13
Columbian x Biko
Mind Boggle F2 x Biko
Montel's Pride x Biko
Godberry(Godbud x Bubbleberry)
Original T*Haze x Skunk 1
Tribal Vision(Malberry X [Sweet Tooth #3 X Grapefruit X Congo Nepalese])
Double Strawberry Diesel(Strawberry Diesel x Strawberry Diesel){Strawberry Diesel = Kyle Kushman's Strawberry Cough clone x Sour Diesel IBL}
OG Kush x Herijuana
OG Kush bx1
Blue Moon Rocks bx1
Blue Mandala(Mandala #1 x Blue Moon Rocks)
Blue Oxe(Oaxacan x Blue Moon Rocks)
AfGooey
Blue Moon Viper(Viper x Blue Moon Rocks)
Fruity Orange Licorice( [LOC x HP x G13] x Grapefruit)
Forbidden Fruit(Viper x Grapefruit)
Fruits n Berries(Godberry x Grapefruit)
Querkle(Urkle x Space Queen)
AK47
Mystery Strain(AK47 x Something DJ)​

Cool, cool. Now that all that is out of the way let's get to what's going on right now.

Currently, begun hunting for mothers. I have been growing from seed for a quite a while now and am ready to get back to the ease of clones. The hunt begins with the following
AK47(One pheno)
Mystery Strain(One pheno)
Speed Queen(Three pheno's)
OG Kush bx1(One pheno)​

And am currently half way through flower of the seed versions, and have begun flowering the first set of clones to see how they do as clones i.e. rooting, stretching, sea of green potential and such(as there are many many factors to be considered at least for me as to what makes a good mother). There will be one or two chosen to go on to the next round. Neither one(if more than one is chosen this round) of these will be garunteed as the two final mothers that will be chosen later on down the line. They will however be deemed good enough for further exploration into the possibility. Now after they have been deemed worthy of moving on to the next round they will be moved aside and trained into very little bonsai plants waiting for the next rounds potentials come in and will be then grown with the next rounds potentials for a side by side and one will be chosen from them. The cycle will continue like this for a while until two final mothers are chosen. After that I will be growing ying yang staggered harvest style. Maybe a double Ying Yang with 4 mothers flip flopping. I don't know yet we will see what the seed brings. After that their will be the occasional seed run to hunt for good pappy's.

I grow in dirt with a light. It works and I do pretty o.k. I don't sell any of it or even weigh it out for that matter so please no asking how much did I yield because I really have no idea. Not enough would work as an answer I suppose. I do gift buds to a friend with cancer, to help stimulate appetite. Other than that it's all me. I make hash, hash oil, tincture, butter, keif stashes along with a healthy bud stash. The longest I've ever had something curing is about 9 months, yes it makes a difference. I'm a third generation grower, my father taught me the trade and had my own grow at 11. Yes 11. Right or wrong, I don't know, nor do I care. I didn't smoke it for another year, I just thought it was fun and they were beautiful. I grew commercially once upon a crime many many years ago. I'm not all that old but sometimes I feel like I am.

I have a piece of crap camera that doesn't do so o.k. but I make it work by some miracle. Sometimes better than others. This will change shortly as a camera will shortly be en-route. I'm just waiting for the deal to pop up on the net. As I have only recently begun the hunt. I'll be obtaining either the nikon d60 or the nikon d200 and if I can't wait until the deal I'm looking for pops up then the Nikon p80.

I know you seen all this somewhere before right. Yeah well that's the way it has to be sometimes.

Just so you don't have to wait 6 weeks for me(which is my time limit to find the deal), I will humor you all with some pics from my wonderfully crapy P.O.S. camera. I'll try to make a show of it until then. If I get really ambitious I might add the 500+ pictures from my last thread in here to pass the time. Maybe not though. It is a rather monumental task. Oh and to all those who know me. What's up. Get at me. For all those who don't know me. What's up. Get at me. Here's some pictures so that your read of my opening isn't just that, a read! ~SB~

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

well its about time my brotha! lookin excellant,i'll be watchin this one yo.
nice intro too pimpin.peace

N

NZjay

count me in! welcome back my friend..

what a list of strains you have! so many choices, how do you manage.. :)

JustinCase

Raist-Glad you could make it bro
FunkBomb-Thanks Funk. Glad to have you aboard. We should have some good times in here before I manage to stick my foot in my mouth again ;)
EatShitake-Glad to be back, and it's good to have others glad to have me back.
Y-You know us stoners, we kinda do shit at our own pace. ;) Thanks about the intro.
Doc-Lurk away my friend. Keep up the good work you do as well.
Jay-Thanks Jay its good to be back. And I deal with em a few at a time brother.
FreezerBoy-It's a small world. Six degrees of separation and all that. Glad to have you stop by.
-----------------------------------------

Now I forgot to mention that its not all our lady jane that is grown and photographed around here. Remember now that these have all been taken with my P.O.S. camera. I'll search through my pictures and snag a picture of my p.o.s. so that you understand just how p.o.s. it is. Later though. Now I can't fit all these in this post so it'll have to be split into two. O.k. here we go.
A fly wooooooh, how original

Some Purple Thai Basil

Tiger Lilly(I believe, flower enthusiasts feel free to correct me)

Baby Spiders

Some Beetle Bug Thing Thing in a Spider Plant

C

cellardweller

Well, Mr. Case, I am seriously impressed with the way you have presented yourself and your P.O.S. camera skills. Not to mention your seed list and your grow. I got dibs on the couch!
<<passes cyber-bong around!

this ones just for fun..

edit: I think this is one thread that's gonna rival some other "well known" threads out there! :muahaha:

Last edited:

JustinCase

Jay-Glad you like my friend.
Y-Always with the wake n bake yo. Pass that shit. You bogarting bastard. ;)
Cellar-Wow thanks man. Welcome aboard, come back anytime. And I will hit your virtual bong and blow my virtual lungs out my friend. Thank you kindly.
------------------------------------------

Well I touched on some of the things that I do with the gonj besides just smoke buds. Let me elaborate a little bit more on that for the next few posts. First up. One of my favorite things to do with some leftovers or some tasty buds.

Hash Oil
First things first though. Gotta make it before you can smoke it.

A little something to make it with.

Trim and chop it up.

Mix and drain it.

Cook it up.

Add it to the pile and let it cure for a while.

Some random examples of my oil.

How ironic that the grapefruit oil has pink in it. Don't ya think?

JustinCase

Another thing I like to do is make some edibles. And for that we need some...

Butter

Oh and here's my Piece Of Shit Camera. It came in a plastic package. Nuff Said.

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

wattup Just,nice way to keep it poppin yo i'd be wakin up with some toast and butter,what a way to set the day off.
oil is lookin raeal tempting too seems how my bubble bag is broke i still havnt got my lazy ass orderin one and i got a gang of trim.be lookin for some q's if i need some help maing.peace-Y-