What's new

A few pics from groovy

Long time since i posted any pics so I decided to start a new thread to show what's flowering right now...i'm still here!
they are in their 25th day of 12/12 if i'm right...

and excuse me if some pics are crappy

let's start with the blockhead clone....seems nice atm!

25791block2.JPG

25791block1.JPG

then , apollo mist

25791apollo.JPG

25791appollo2.JPG

25791apollo1.JPG

and last(including flowering lenght!) but not least : kali most

25791kali2.JPG

25791kali.JPG

:headbange

G

Looking good man, I like the red back drop. Cant wait to see those plants fill out more.

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool shots dude ...your blockhead there looks exactly like the mother from my blockberry... i can almost smell this pics

:D

happy harvest & enjoy!

Thanks Xyz ...ive never smoked that BH , first run with the cut (first run with all of them!)....but it seems i'll love it :)

Last edited:
the apollo is doing good aswell ... not a huge producer tho

25791apolloj54.JPG

25791apolloj54_3.JPG

25791apolloj54_4.JPG

i don't have enough time to upload all pics so the sadhu and the kali pics will be posted later

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Nice shots groovy.....that kali-most looks stellar,might have to graba'pak........Mm

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Groovy - Great pics and strains! I have always been curious how the blockhead bud stacks up against other potent strains. Hope you give us a in depth smoke report on that girl! Respect!

Moneymike : im glad u pass by , i always love your threads
here comes some pics of the kali , hope u'll like them !

Rainman : thanks ! i'll do my best to make a proper smoke report on that bitch...

Smokey : your a real master/monster when it comes to growing/reporting....i'm so glad you passed by my thread ! thanks !

Teddybud : thanks for passing by , ur an ICmag institution !

all the cuts are originaly from a same grower (that's a run to test the strains he shared :) and i think he selected most of them himself so thanks to him !

Sadhu day 54 :

25791sadhuj54.JPG

25791sadhuj54_2.JPG

25791sadhuj54_3.JPG

25791sadhuj54_4.JPG

Kali most day 54 :

25791kalij54.JPG

25791kalij54_2.JPG

25791kalij54_3.JPG

25791kalij54_4.JPG

Last edited:

Socrates

Great choice of strains, can't wait to see how they finish up. I did blockhead last run, have some mandala beans waiting for the right time, and Kali Mist is my all-time favorite strain. Seems like you're on track for some good times.

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi bro!

Nice job! thake care kali most will be ready about 9 to 11week with full of thc glands for perfect smoke.Don't too veg the mist for most compact but truly bomb plant you have!!! Blockhead is my brain hitter kitter phéno completly out of control weed....again nice job and keep it green bro :jump:

Block your fucking head !!! :laughing:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice strains and pics man-not too mention beautiful grow! i LOVE breeder steves genetics-ALWAYS right on. still have never so much as seen blockhead in person, but i can imagine how good she is from my experiences with sol. have wanted to run apollo mist since i first saw her. great job, let us know how it turns out....sub

thanks for passing by mates !

subrob : that's the first sol strain i grow and i already like it ! i also have a pack of LUI in the fridge ...soon...

Brain : you're da man !

Latest posts

Latest posts