What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New ECSD, Williams Wonder, Deep Chunk, Sharon, and Space Queen budshots

G

CBF....The SQ is one of the frostier plants that I've grown. I've seen this pheno many times before, and it was always covered in trich's....and dense like you said.

CC...thanks bro! When you have Sharon, you become LOST! :biglaugh:

Nugs of Science.....take BOG on?!?.......wow thats a nice compliment. He will be in the Breeders Cup with his Sour Bubble, and I'll be in the Growers Cup with my ECSD. :smile:

OHenry....thanks for stopping by. I have a few new shots of the ECSD....they turned out kinda pink from the light being on. They are almost 3 wks from harvest. :canabis:

G

Terrific show Jimmy!! And Happy Birthday. I look foward to working with that SQ sounds like the bomb. What side of the family does it get it's high from the C99 or the Romunlan?

S

strain_searcher

Jimmy do you have any plants that arent frosty?

Your pot looks like something out of the royal book of trichromes.

G

Smokey......thanks man! :friends: This Space Queen's high favors the c99......racey and strong. You'll like it! :yummy:

strain_searcher......nope, they are all frosty! :biglaugh: Thanks.

Steel_Canaries......Thank ya! :wave:

G

Racy and strong I like that! Be looking foward to it. I'll have some very interesting strains comming up in the near future. You know me!

G

So, Smokey.....how do you like the Space Queen? Is she ''growing'' on you?:D I had a great time Sunday, that lunch kicked ass!!....Nice call :wink: How's your clone doing?

I took some new pics last night, but have not had the time to post until now....BUSY!!!!:bashhead: Here's a few pics of the Sour Diesel, will be done within a week!!! Yaaaaaaaaay!!!!!! :canabis:

Have some curing Space Queen budshots! She came out GOOD:tongue:

.....And, my newest additions to the flower room are crosses that I made last year.

I have 2 Mothers Finest/Haze x BOG's LSD(Flashback), and 3 Deep Chunk x Sour Diesel 2.5(Sour Chunk). They are in 3 gallon pots, promix and perlite, being fed a little budswell liquid, ej bloom, and liquid karma....and almost 2 wks of flowering.
I only have a pic of 1 Flashback, moving my plants is not too good right now....I don't want to damage the Diesel's!:D She is showing the sativa, but is staying shorter than I thought.

The Sour Chunk's are friggen monsters! :eek: This cross seems to be what you would expect a half-SD, half-DC plant to look like.....DC's big leaves and thick stems.....blended with SD's stretch/height. I tried to keep them bent over, twist-tied to a bamboo stake.....well they didn't like that, and PULLED their stake's up in effort to straighten out!.....monsters, I tell you :biglaugh:

G

Absolutely stunning Jimmy. Looking at your potential entries at the 420, I am glad I bought the judges pass.

ES

G

Hey Jimmy how's the clonability of the Deep Chunk. I am just about there, and have heard conflicting reports. This stuff is just silly to look at, as my fifth node fans are a whopping 10" long.

G

Elk,EVERYTHING clones.
(I swear!)
Some need more dialling-in than others,but I've never been beat by a clone :smile:
Just keep that Mom handy and repeat processes,taking careful notes,and eventually you'll hit on the right combo.

My Prediction:
Jimmy'll win a Cup,and Smokey will,too.
I was at last year's Cup,and there was little that'll compete,if last year was any indication.
BOG and DnA (assuming Soma doesn't enter) are the only ones that'd make me think twice.**

**These are my boys,however,so my opinion MAY be SLIGHTLY biased :D

G

Rez- personally I have never had a problem cloning, but there have been a bunch of people at OG claiming otherwise with this strain. I'll take the standard 3-4/plant and go from there.

Hey Jimmy- Have you crossed your willies by DC. Talk about Older school meets old school Indy!!

ES

G

Elkslayer....I found the DC to clone just fine, atleast mine did. I have thought of that Willie x Deep Chunk cross for the same reason you said.....but if I do the cross, it won't be for a while.

Rez....Little-old-ME.....winning a cup!?!? :eek: I dunno, but then this gal you gave me is a winner in ANY circle.:yes::yes: Thanks bro....your making me blush!:redface:

Amanda and pseudochile....thanks you 2! :wink:

G

Thats some sweet lookin stuff Jimmy! :eek: All the fine girls i see you raising round here are awsome,like Rez sez,i have no doubt youll win a cup with any of yer beauty-ful girlies, :joint:

G

Good Luck @ the 420 this year Jim - May U be blessed with Love-Peace-Joy & Great crops /

Ur Space Queen looks very sweet & the DC x SD cross sounds like a match in heaven = keep up the good work /

G

DancesWithWeed.....Thank you for the kind words buddy! :wink:

Lou FUCKING grew! lol :biglaugh: Thanks man. (the outdoorsman):D

Sugar_Babe....thank you, and it's good to see you here at IC:yes: It appears there will be plenty of Sour Diesel going around at this yr's 420. :friends:

Fredster...thanks for the kind words :smile:

A quick update on my plants.....1 of the Sour Chunks had to be trashed due to a good amount of male flowers forming. :mad: So far the other 2 Sour Chunks and 2 Flashbacks are male/hermie-free after a close check.