What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pixie's Pride N Joy

I decided I would post my grow for all of you to follow along and give advice. If you want to know about the set up, take a look at the thread in the Growroom Design and Equipment forum.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=88951

That being said on to the grow. I have 6 different strains going on in there and I'm trying to narrow it down. They came from bag seed that I collected from some of the best smoke I'd get. I've grown these out one time and I was forced to harvest early so I decided I should make a FULL run before making judgement

I've got 6 of each strain in 2 gallon pots for a total of (36) 2 gallon pots. I've also squeezed another (15) 1 gallon grow bags in there. The pic is from the 1st day of 12/12 which is why I only took one pic. I will be updating this thread pretty regularly.

I hope you enjoy,
Pixie

B

Bigtimer7

VEry good job man that looks really cool... Keep it up my man@!!!

+++ looks great, keep doing it how you do!

G

Looking good, what strains you got in there? I cannot wait to see those things start flowering an see that canopy shot, will be watching this on.

Sawhiskey,

It's bagseed from good bud I've bought in the past. Those strains were Master Kush, Shiva, AK47 and others I don't remember. The seeds were not labled and put all together so I got no real idea of what is what.

G

Nice. Looks like youre planning on having a nice big harvest. Enjoy.

G

MaryUWannaPixie said:
Thanks guys and btw the avatar is me so thanks for the compliment TML16

I just love a gal with confidence :muahaha:

Looks like you're in for a nice crop there Mary, taggin' this one and comin' along for da ride :pimp3:

OG bub,

Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy the show!!! This is my second grow but I am being mentored by someone who has been growing off and on longer then I've been alive. And I'm a quick study!!!

OldPath,

No drip system. I hand water my girls and currently feed homemade teas, not the AN line up I had in my growroom thread.

Well it's been about 9 days since I last updated the pics and the buds are really starting to come out. Hope you all enjoy the pics!!!

I also took 72 clones to get ready for next round :D

Day 36 and it's about time to take a look the indiviual strains I'm running a little bit closer. Of course we have to start with the group shot. You maybe able to see that I've arranged the plants so that the canopy concaves under the light with the shortest plants being directly under the bulb.

The RED Strain: This is one of the tallest strains in the room and the most sativa dominate. It has moderate side branching and the bud are fairly light and airy.

The BLUE Strain: This is a tall one too but the buds are much more dence and moderate side branching.

The PINK Strain: This is the shortest strain in the room and most certianly is a pretty pure indica. Little to no side branching and dence bud.

The GREEN Strain: This is another tall girl and has lots of side branching. Really wonder what this one would do outside. Moderately dence buds.

The PURPLE Strain: This is really close to the GREEN strain

Hope you all are enjoying the show,
Pixie

Pixie,

I'll be watching this grow. Your red girls look a lot like mine--also from mystery bag seed. Mine are on day 49 of 12/12. They look like they might go another 3 weeks or so.

Best,

DM