What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best looking buds with good potency and yield?

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Hindu Skunk...sooo tasty, big yielding and great high. This is DRYMOUTH's picture of sr-71/bluesky's hindu kush/skunk.
34374DSC01747.JPG

DRorganic

Veteran
just because its purple does not mean it is good bud.most commercial stuff sold where i live is purple and it is week compaired tp my green kalimist.

DRorganic

Veteran
that bubba looks off the hook. i would love that in my garden. on the purple thing i was trying to make a point do not judge a book by its cover.

Jon

I’m sure most people who grow understand that purple doesn’t necessarily mean better but purple is much more marketable and has built in bag appeal.

TORO!

Jon said:
I’m sure most people who grow understand that purple doesn’t necessarily mean better but purple is much more marketable and has built in bag appeal.
yep, if it looks purple and dank as hell it will sell fast at high prices

DRorganic

Veteran
i will have to get me some purple food coloring and dip my buds in them and let it dry.
or get some purple spray paint.and do it up right. hahahaha

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tokermon said:
i've got some weed that has all the colours of the rainbow in it.

Share the pics :rasta:
Here are my most colourful buds:

023-1.jpg

021-1.jpg

I

Iron_Lion

Ace Seeds Nepalese x Jamaican

This plant was completeley black/purple colored come harvest, I wish I had pics.

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its suprising what u find in bag seed

highly reccomend orange diesel when its available

whim

TORO! said:
i have seen much nicer than anything posted so far...

Be careful when you make claims like this. You will see some of the best weed in the world posted on this forum. Humans have a way of overestimating what they see in person and underestimating what they see in pictures.

However great it looks in a picture, it always looks better in person.

MadCow

If you want the Purple color on some great looking bud then get Urkle, or GDP. Veg them forever, let it go 9 weeks, and you will have what you're looking for. O if you want other killer weedgo with Deep Chunk or Bubba or OG or Diesel, or C-99, or Sweettooth, or... or.... or..... or.... and the list goes on, and on, and on forever!!! To say Jiggys Bubba (props by the way) or Fisher's Hindu/Skunk (BOMB) or Iron Lions whatever that is (Nice) isn't some of the best you have ever seen is.... well ridiculous!!! lol Why dont you tell us whats bomb!!

Jon

TORO! said:
i have seen much nicer than anything posted so far...

Whoa dude. Check out Mr High and Mighty over here.

Post some of your own buds up before you talk shit about anyone else's plants. Everything posted in this thread so far all look delicious as fuck.

Like they said above, if you're looking for bag appeal and a good stone then you want purple urkel, gdp, grape ape, etc. You're a patient, so you should find those clones easy. GDP was the first dispensary clone I ever bought. Urkel was the second.

Grow one of them out organically under natural conditions. Flush, dry for 10 days, cure for 2 weeks, then take a picture and post it.