What's new

5oz / 141g Kali Mist harvest wet.

G

Scale reads 278G but the container weighs 137G so its 141. I do realize there is lots of lumber in there and it's all wet because I just chopped it, but I plan on updating with dry pure 100% bud weight anyway :) enjoy for now.

P.S

This is off 2 plants grown hydro, first grow.

2457067677_3e2c6097e3_b.jpg

2457898340_f737ec8461_b.jpg

2457069819_6d11452b9e_b.jpg

2457132931_a013b3f3de_b.jpg

UPDATE Dry Weigh In = 161-137= 24 Gram dry or .85oz almost 1oz! I also know I need a smaller glass jar but this is all they had in stock when I went.

2471925604_558b8b883d_b.jpg

2471104501_0290605e60_b.jpg

2471928194_db5dfeb505_b.jpg

2461829425_1a2289ea73_b.jpg

Last edited:
G

Green Force said:
lol why did u not tare ur scale with the contaner on it then put the buds on it =P
looks good bro =)

I did! but then as I was loading them on it would keep turning off! It was driving me crazy so I just did the math instead :p

DRorganic

Veteran
hi congrats on the harvest.now a good cure and you could break that out around july and call it fire cracker.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i say once you chop the buds off the stems, youll have about 2 ozs

Last edited:
G

LiLWaynE said:
i say once you chop the buds off the stems, youll have about 2 ozs

I thought less myself, I'd be VERY pleased with 2ozs for my first time. I took out the roots and they didn't look so hot, the beginner mistakes cost in the long run :) but that's what it's all about learning and getting better.

clorox

Smokin on that serious...
figure 70% loss for a good dry/cure, your lookin at about a zip and a half

Last edited:

DRorganic

Veteran
yea.kalimist is not known for big yields its a conusuare smoke very exotic.but if you had
the seeds ther is some phenos that yield very good but you have more body high to it.from the afghan side.i have had both and i like both.the fater quicker pheno is sticky and fat buds wich gives you that electric buzz then settels in on a body ride
where you can sleep.then ther is the more sativa leaning pheno wher its straight up meth high. in today's mist.now when you talk about the pre 98 cut like joe shmoe has
and rezdog uses in there crosses that is the stuff that drew more people to like her
but i have not had the pre98 or 2000 seeds so to me it is still some of the most potent bud i have smoked.trust me if you can leave her in the cure at least 2 months.
and it will get Even stronger.

G

DRorganic said:
yea.kalimist is not known for big yields its a conusuare smoke very exotic.but if you had
the seeds ther is some phenos that yield very good but you have more body high to it.from the afghan side.i have had both and i like both.the fater quicker pheno is sticky and fat buds wich gives you that electric buzz then settels in on a body ride
where you can sleep.then ther is the more sativa leaning pheno wher its straight up meth high. in today's mist.now when you talk about the pre 98 cut like joe shmoe has
and rezdog uses in there crosses that is the stuff that drew more people to like her
but i have not had the pre98 or 2000 seeds so to me it is still some of the most potent bud i have smoked.trust me if you can leave her in the cure at least 2 months.
and it will get Even stronger.

Yeah I'm not even sure which pheno this was or from what year. It was a clone from the local dispensary. They do have some bomb strains though like 91 valley kush, they claim its the original one that came to LA in 91. They have some other 91 strains as well. Maybe next time I'll go with a hybrid or indica for higher yields.

I sampled a popcorn bud about a week ago and it was pretty euphoric and fast high :) so I assume if I let it cure 2 months it will be insane hehe.

G

Downswing said:
Gongrats on your first harvest! Enjoy your kali mist. :D

What lights U were working with?

I started with 400w MH and reflector for veg and 1st week of flower to keep it shorter then switched to 400w HPS for flowering.

DRorganic

Veteran
yea 400 are good that's what i started on.a 400 hps that i built and still use today.
i got a 400 conversion for veg then used 400hps for flower. it would be good to put
both of the 400s together for a 800 watt mix spectrum it would of given you a much better yield.sativas need a lot of light like the kalimist.but you should get ak47 or something of that hybrid it would give much better yield under a 400 then a almost pure sativa. and a 400 is good for scrog growing .i have seen almost 1lb from a 400
of chronic grown under a 400 on the old web site Overgrow.
good luck Dr.O

SemperAltus

skEwb said:
Yeah I'm not even sure which pheno this was or from what year. It was a clone from the local dispensary. They do have some bomb strains though like 91 valley kush, they claim its the original one that came to LA in 91. They have some other 91 strains as well. Maybe next time I'll go with a hybrid or indica for higher yields.

I sampled a popcorn bud about a week ago and it was pretty euphoric and fast high :) so I assume if I let it cure 2 months it will be insane hehe.

GAM?

if so i gues ill def have to pick up some clones from them

K

khaleel

mmm.... nice work my friend, great first grow! :wave:

i harvest something around that size every couple of weeks, and by my trained eye haha i would say dried-enough-to-stay-dry-in-a-jar-dry, you're looking at 3/4 to an ounce, tops. especially light fluffy buds like that.

either way, its a lot of getting high, and by your own hand. nothing better mate

G

khaleel said:
mmm.... nice work my friend, great first grow! :wave:

i harvest something around that size every couple of weeks, and by my trained eye haha i would say dried-enough-to-stay-dry-in-a-jar-dry, you're looking at 3/4 to an ounce, tops. especially light fluffy buds like that.

either way, its a lot of getting high, and by your own hand. nothing better mate

I'll be posting pictures and new weight tomorrow. They did shrink like 30-40% visually but not much more. You're right the Kali Mist is fluffy bud that doesn't weigh much, but if you look in the center of all the buds they're all pretty much white looking filled with crystals.

clowntown

Veteran
Good stuff. :yes:

How many days did it flower for? :chin:

Did you flush? :chin:

And a few more questions if you don't mind...

Did you take / keep clones?

Do you have more seeds?

What will you grow next?

What'd you learn from this grow, and how will you apply it on the next?

(BTW my guess is less than 1 oz.)

Last edited:
G

clowntown said:
Good stuff. :yes:

How many days did it flower for? :chin:

Did you flush? :chin:

And a few more questions if you don't mind...

Did you take / keep clones?

Do you have more seeds?

What will you grow next?

What'd you learn from this grow, and how will you apply it on the next?

(BTW my guess is less than 1 oz.)

65 day flowering
1 week flush 3 days of this week with clearx
No clones, No seeds
I think my next grow ill be some sort of hybrid or indica, something that yields more as I'm starting to like certain kush strains more.

I learned that it's very important not to overnute young cutlings and to use some sort of root booster. I also learned that you need good airflow and temperature control. *Oscilliating fan to train the plant to grow a nice thick stem.

Also a big lesson was to keep the top of the grow medium covered especially on a hydro grow as to not allow light to grow algae.

I also learned that you need to purchase more meters/nutes and tools as you go through the grow and learn what you need to get it done, so plan ahead to spend extra.