What's new

'Original' Cinderella 99 Preservation Project

Cannacopia

Hello folks!

We've been very lucky to have been given 4 sealed, orignal packs of Brother's Grimm Cinderella 99 by a good friend (thank you very much once again for trusting us with these precious gems!!).

We've had these seeds for a couple of months, but having been waiting for some non-growing related issues to pass before we took the plunge with them, as we wanted to dedicate our full attention to giving these the care and respect they deserve. It seems our recent turbulent times are now in the past, and we can embark on this journey with clear minds and intent.

Our goal with these seeds in to bring as many of them as possible to life, grow them to maturity and open pollinate them- allowing all males and females to flower fully and interbreed without selection, in order to preserve all of the traits and possible genetic combinations that the original line has to offer.

We will do our best to update this thread regularly, and provide pics of the entire process and they go from seed to seedling, through or veg rooms and finally to the flowering room where they will hopefully fullfill their destiny and reproduce themselves in kind.

That said, today at approximately 4:20 pm, all 40 of our orignal Cinderella 99 seeds from the Brothers Grimm began to soak in distilled water, with the addition of a couple of drops of superthrive. Please join us in wishing them luck on their hopefully long and fruitfull lives....

37901Originalcinderellaseeds-med.JPG

Last edited:

Cannacopia

Thanks guys....

I figurred out the upload process.... here's one of the little gems beginning their soak.... good luck kids!

37901Cinderellaready2soak-med.jpeg

G

***Goes to Sensi Seed website and grabs some Jack Herer, the same marijuana C99 originates from***

F

flying

awesome

awesome

best of luck with your project

bring C99 to life

:smile:

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
You lucky lucky git,i'd love to get my hands on the original C99.
I'll be watching this 1 with interest.

thor

Outdoor Grower, C99 Lover
ICMag Donor
Now that you have started those beans, remember that it isn't just you and your plants, we, as whole IC, will be watching you ! :D You are really lucky to have those wonderful genetics, I wish you best of luck, Cindy is my all time fav, nothing beats that energetic, happy high :joint:

T

twisted treez

yo cana , man you are lucky , so i assume this is just for breading that you are doing this, so i would say that yea you should deff make enough 2000-3000 for everyone to have, and you should cross it to like sour diesel kush or trainwreck, since these are the originals, save hella pollen and chuck it as you have now germed them all, and you should do as much as you can with this project for full success

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
Cannacopia

Thank you for this thread. I have a cutting of the C-99 strain which I got from one of the MMJ groups here in Oregon. It grows very nice medicine and is one of my favorite strains.

I'm somewhat skeptical on these kinds of things so I look forward to seeing photos of the 'real deal' so that I can compare my plant to yours.

Much appreciated.

CC

I

igrohydro

Great thread,ill be pulling up a chair for this one.
Cindy sure is unforgetable,she kept me medicated for months.
Looking forward to the pics. :respect:

Buddle

Veteran
Oooh....very nice.Looking forward to this thread!! Will these be made available to other Cindy lovers like myself?

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
very nice Cannacopia...looking forward to this project..are those heaven's stairway seeds...Looks like...good luck
peace
Chefboy

wow... i think every member on ICmag is going to subscribe to this thread... unbelieveable!!! 40 seeds of original bro grimm c99!! best of luck on ur grow! im subscribed

purcellville

Self Proclaimed Hash Whore
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice. Pulling up a lounge chair with a bong and a satchel. Puf puff... pass to the right.

Latest posts

Latest posts