What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Res Seeds "Bottle Rocket"

"Bottle Rocket"

Hi Hi HIGH! ... come on in, but please excuse the horrible odor in here...

NO!... nobody died or anything *shakes head*, its just me chopping up some of this Bottle Rocket for us to smoke. Why don't you pick out some music, while I get everything ready for the "ride" *snickers*

Hitman44D did a grow report on this stuff @ OG... and was very accurate in his write up. Had he posted it about two days earlier... well, we wouldn't be smoking Bottle Rocket tonight. Why you ask?

*hands on hips* probably his frankness on the "odor" aspects of it... the "rotted fruit" would have sent me elsewhere... but little did I know...
*evil laugh* okies.... maybe a better way to explain my attitude regarding this stuff...

Am sure that the "Texas Chain Saw Massacre" was thought by some people as fine film making... and wonderful entertainment. And some people, much like your's truly would rather view yet another episode of "Sex in the City" for some passive enjoyment. Kinda get where I am headed yet? *snickers*

okies... *twists up a joint of it.... hands the lighter to you...* Here... you do the honors... ha ha ha While we take a few hits... let me tell you about growing this stuff.... you think the smell is powerful now? ha ha ha... about 25 or so days in flower... wow! Imagine a can of Spam (no not the internet type of spam... but the favorite cuisine of the Aloha State... you know, that nasty potted meat in a can!... yeppers...) now... imagine that can of Spam with a small hole in the side of the can, exposed to 80 degree days for two weeks...

open up the can... get a real good wifff... then stick your head under a whino's armpit... (suspect you get my drift by now... hee hee hee). This is seriously what the boys refer to as "DANK"! ewwwwwww. INMO *shrugs*

Don't know about you... but I am getting pretty toasted now... third hit. Nothing relaxing about this experience though... the taste is nowhere near as gross as the smell.. but the taste of Spam rings through loud and clear.

It is everything the breeder claimed it to be. Powerful... is a terrific yeilder...
VERY hardy... cuttings strike quick and easy, roots in a few days. It grows huge... long, thick stems (first 2 weeks of flower thought it might be better for ropemaking *grins*) but gets some rock hard buds, and plenty of them.

There was something about the plant though (besides the horrid smell) that was kinda creepy to me. Everytime I saw them in the flower room... hard to explain... but would half expect to see snakes twisting around of them. *shrugs* .... and I find the buzz to be sort of creepy too.

NOTE: This is all very subjective of course. I live in a big, scary city... so don't find creepy things to be a "plus"... have enough of them on the street right outside. I grew up in early childhood as a "Spam eater"... yuck!... and I think the whole rotted meat aspects of the smell and taste bring back memories of a not so fond time...

wow... as you can see (after all, my "smoke reports" are in fact "LIVE From NYC"...) am just babbling away... stoned and then some... and haven't had a hit since #3... about four or so paragraphs up there ^ ... ha ha ha

Anyways... this is "A" class Mary Jane... just that Mary Jane in this case is more like a "serial killer" than "the girl next door". Scares me to think of restless urban youth cruising the streets next summer smoking this stuff...

YIKES!!!!!

am going to take a shower... my skin is "electric..." You stay here and help yourself to all the Bottle Rocket that you want... in fact, take some home too... okies?

*thinks to self*... yikes... the shower scene from Hitcock.... uh oh... *locks the bathroom door... pushes stuff up against it.... turns on the shower, in fear*

*waves* Akiko

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
excelent report...tolteca. You write very well and you experience comes though in your post!!!

G

Terrific again! You've really come thru. This one is another stellar report. I can't tell you how bad I want some of that. After your report I'm gonna get some! Hey do you think I'll like it as much as you like my recomdation SAGE? Again what nice reporting, Smokey.

Sunnyside> Thank you very much... appreciate the support. And a very happy belated birthday wish to you!

Smokey> Ha ha ha... *winks* Actually, the few young guys who have smoked any of this think that its terrific. I know that if my 18 year old nephew read that report he would be making his order as I type... ha ha ha... the "hanging snakes in the grow room" would have been the clincher for him. *snickers*

Reading back through it this morning (with a full head of Jack)... guess it would sound as though I didnt think much of Bottlerocket... which is far from the truth. It does give one a whopper yeild, and in less than 10 weeks. But after clenching my teddy bears so tight that my knuckles turned white last night....... think Rez should have named this strain "Vincent Price"... Ha ha ha

Could be a real winner tho for a commercial grower who's stuff goes out to the area campus. Lot different than the indicas that usually show up around those spots. The yeilds are sure there... and with the right audience... the demand would be there too! Later alligators *waves aloha* Akiko

miles

you are so funny!! I'm not even hIII and I can't stop laughing.thanks for the bubblegum report also. got some veggin and now you got me inpatient. laughs with you!!! KINDa like stands with fists! :wave: :wink: :smile: :biglaugh:

G

Enjoyed the read, passed the experience on very well, actually felt like I had a hit.

*tugs Rez's sleeve...* saw some of your new ad/photo plans. Curious to see what you do for "Bottle Rocket"... ha ha ha. Somehow Chinese fireworks do not seem appropriate... bloody chain saw perhaps? *ducks and runs away*

G

We have several William's Wonder Projects to be released in about two months,then we move on to what is likely the final Apollo 11 Projects.
After those two are finished,I'll be on to something as-yet-unnamed :wink:

G

Bigmo said:
Enjoyed the read, passed the experience on very well, actually felt like I had a hit.
Know whatcha mean Mo. :joint: Very in depth reporting.Get some pix with it n it will be like we were there. :wave:

Great report Tolteca Empire. I get the serious impression BR is some dank @hit. Although, I am not sure I want the smell of SPAM around me. Like you, I was raised on that CRAP. Probably one of the reasons why I'm a vegetarian. That smell would give me flashbacks. lol
NoS