What's new

Sonja's PK??

boggah

Hey steele, seen any shots or heard any comments about the PK cross? that one really interested me would love to hear a thing or two about it.

G

guest3854

Boggah , I can't say I've seen any threads on that cross either . I too would like to see some pics and reports . That was a one off run , and won't be duplicated .

Steele

Z

zombo

Heres a pic of the one I like best at the moment,the other two are in the back of the room and hard to get at,so I didn't get any pics of those today.

I think its about 4 weeks into flower.

G

guest3854

Wow Zombo , you pulled that one outta no where , lol . She looks great and pleased to see tha Sonja dominating tha cross . Your opinion of tha grow thus far would be appreciated .

Steele

Ickis

Veteran
Very nice Zombo. You'll need a clothes basket to haul those buds if you plant one outside this summer.
Only 48 more posts and I can PM people. Might take a couple weeks because I ain't exactly a prolific poster.

G

guest3854

Hey Zombo , did you happen to pop any Blue Sonja with your Sonja's PK ? Just wondering if you might have to compare tha cross against .....If not no worries , How you like them apples so far ?

Steele

Z

zombo

Thanks Blaner. :wave:
Wow Zombo , you pulled that one outta no where , lol . She looks great and pleased to see tha Sonja dominating tha cross . Your opinion of tha grow thus far would be appreciated .
Thanks Steele,man I gotta tell ya,I love the looks of this plant,and the smell I'm getting is like a kinda fruity dankness,I love it.
I'm growing it in ProMix BX mixed with some organic potting soil I get at the local garden store.I'm using Pro Blend bloom,Tiger Bloom and FoxFarm Big bloom with a shot of Cal/Mag thrown in here and there.
So far its growing itself,with no special care necessary.Oh,Did I say I love this plant so far. :headbange .If it smokes half as good as it looks,I'll be one happy grower.
Very nice Zombo. You'll need a clothes basket to haul those buds if you plant one outside this summer.
LOL,Thanks Ickis, I sure hope so.I'll get you some pics when it happens.
Hope to see you soon Bro. :wink:
Hey Zombo , did you happen to pop any Blue Sonja with your Sonja's PK ? Just wondering if you might have to compare tha cross against .....If not no worries , How you like them apples so far ?
Steele,Hey bro,No I didn't start any of the Blue Sonjas,yet.But I wish I would have. :bashhead:
Its still a little to early to tell yet,but this might be one of them plants I'd like to fill my room with.,its the first plant (out of the 30 I have in flower)I look at when I walk in the room.Its a pleasure to look at and smell,already.I can't wait to give it a smoke test.
I'm anxious to see what else you guys come up with in the future.
I'll be back in a couple days with a pic of all 3 of the females.

Z

zombo

I know its only been about 2 weeks, but heres an update anyway:
Heres the 4 ladies together:

Plant#1

Plant #2

#3 I accidentally broke the top off this one when it was still small.

and last but not least:#4

I gotta admit I'm not the most experienced indoor grower,as I've done most of my growing outdoors,up until about 3 years ago.
I had these plants in a cramped room,so they didn't get the attention they should have :bashhead: ,so they aren't perfect,but I will do better on the next run with the clones off these plants. Also i'll be trying a few outdoors this year.

melty

Heaven's Yes. They look pretty perfect too me ;) Or maybe I am brainwashed by the loads of resin. I will be watching these progress. Thanks Z and Steel Your Face Savage

G

guest3854

Zombo , I woke up thinkin' bout this cross and your progress . I would imagine if they haven't been reaped yet , they're about ready ... Let us know how they faired for yas .

Be well ,
Steele

Z

zombo

Thanks Melty,theres more to come. :headbange
Hi Blaner,smoke report coming soon.
Hey Steele: you dream about buds/plants too? I thought I was the only one that did that. :bashhead:
Heres a couple pics of my favorite one of the 4 females, they were all really nice but I only have the space to keep one. This one seemed to mature a little earlier that the other three and had more purple coloring(which i wanted).

Dried nug shots and smoke report coming soon. :wave:

G

guest3854

Zombo , that was one hellacious looking plant , looks like you got a good one , anxious to hear of your smoke report . Tha dried nug pics look great , nice hues . Wondering which plant dominated in terms of high and aroma , as it appears that tha PK is very present within tha cross . I'm partial to tha Sonja , always looking for her dominance in crosses just 'cause her "head" is such high quality .

Thanks fer sharing , they're beautiful
Steele