What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Current harvest - lots of variety!

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
Wayzer said:
Wow, that's one of the nicest looking plants I've ever seen. What's the strain? Is the color genetic, nute induced, temperature induced? Looks like a real good yielder, how was it grown?

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
nice haul :)
i wish i had a camera when i had plants so beautiful! be grateful to be able to preserve your painstaken works of art.
you are a fine grower :) those plants are beautifully flushed.
well done.

take care :wave:

ps- which strain are ya showcasing here?

dkmonk

Like the other guy said strain? What lighting did you use? Pot size? What was your water cycle adn did you use nutes?

Sorry for the questions i just like to know other peoples set ups so i can learn from them adn improve mine.

G

guest5703

yea so whats up your just gonna leave us guessing on what these strains are?????

Wayzer

ethereal said:
nice haul :)
i wish i had a camera when i had plants so beautiful! be grateful to be able to preserve your painstaken works of art.
you are a fine grower :) those plants are beautifully flushed.
well done.

take care :wave:

ps- which strain are ya showcasing here?

Thanks bro. I know EXACTLY what you mean! this camera shit is awesome.

bounty29 said:
Wow, that's one of the nicest looking plants I've ever seen.

...wow, thanks.

Thanks for the nice comments guys.... gonna have lots more pics soon too.

General info: i use 4000 watts of hps, i grow in soil, with some additives. I use a mix of optimum and AN nutes. always light feeding, and long flushes. Mostly 8inch pots, with some 10inchers for the bigger plants. my watering varies through the bloom cycle, i feed every second day in early flowering, and every day in late. always diluted nutes, and start giving straight water with some carbs for the last 2-3 weeks.

this thime around i happened to use the humbolt products (purple maxx & gravity... and on some plants bushmaster, all super amazing products.) I dont know if i would credit them with the colors, cause i was getting night time temps of like 13-16 C. Ive gotten those colors w/o the prods, but im sure they helped resin and density, bigtime.

as for strains, u guys might hate me, but i popped 60 seeds, random stuff, and i chose to not label them as to do an unbiased run to chose some nice stuff....LOL

the little red and yellow xmas tree, was popped from seed, vegged for 3 months and flowered.

out of 60 i had about 40 fems, they were all vegged in dixies for almost 2 months, tped to 8 inchers and vegged another month...

i kept the best ones... got a few new strains, some stuff i've never seen

this is from a pack of mountain high freebies, i believe its his dc/x13/thai/js x cheese... smells like sour cheesyness

Wayzer

RAndom, I named the clone "W"

I have grown this before, Its known as "Blue(A)"

This is "Blue(R)"

Local Jack Herrer clone

random bud, unknown strain

this bud smells like Vanilla, clones name "Z"

A different mountain high pheno (3A)

G

ROCKIN HARVEST MAN!!!!!

Love the grow styles an all are danks!
GREAT PICS,you need to be around MORE....
Good job to say the least!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lougrew! said:
ROCKIN HARVEST MAN!!!!!

Ditto...I'm with Lou....DD

Wayzer

Lougrew! said:
ROCKIN HARVEST MAN!!!!!

LOU you are the man... always the gangster grows and plants. thanks man :respect:
would love to see the bananalou up on the bay, i've always wanted to try the banana smelling bud :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: . If ever u need any testers.... :D

DD! awesome guy! thanks man! ur photos of the luang pro bang are some of the nicest ever! got me picture crazy!

Awesome to get some feedback from guys like u... :bow: