What's new

Bangi Haze Smoke Report

kayaal

I have one bangi haze female which has been flowering for the last 70 days in bad conditions. Only 250 watts of light and very cold night time temperatures. It was sort of an exmeriment on neglect. Anyway the plant looks like it could go another few weeks but the trichomes are 10% amber and the smoke is great.
The high has been described as electric and i concur. After a small quick-dried bud was placed in the volcano and subsequently vaporized, I was flying out the door, going to a jam session I attend every week. I couldn't wait to start playing. Wow. This is top notch sativa. Did I mention the taste? The smell? Every time I touch the plant I ponder on the fact that its a smell like no other. Delicious.
I have also grown Orient Express by ACE and it was exceptional in all aspects. Smoked their Panama Red which was great aswell. A great seed bank with great seeds.

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
kayaal said:
I have one bangi haze female which has been flowering for the last 70 days in bad conditions. Only 250 watts of light and very cold night time temperatures. It was sort of an exmeriment on neglect. Anyway the plant looks like it could go another few weeks but the trichomes are 10% amber and the smoke is great.
The high has been described as electric and i concur. After a small quick-dried bud was placed in the volcano and subsequently vaporized, I was flying out the door, going to a jam session I attend every week. I couldn't wait to start playing. Wow. This is top notch sativa. Did I mention the taste? The smell? Every time I touch the plant I ponder on the fact that its a smell like no other. Delicious.
I have also grown Orient Express by ACE and it was exceptional in all aspects. Smoked their Columbian which was great aswell. A great seed bank with great seeds.

Thanks a lot for posting your Bangi haze smoke report Kayaal! :smile:

Her effect is quite energetic, especially if she is harvested a little bit early.
Im glad to hear she is good for jamming and music improvisation :rasta:

Orient Express is also a very tasty hybrid, more high yielding and fast flowering than Bangi Haze, not so electric but more balanced experience.

Best wishes! dubi - ACE Seeds -

I

Iron_Lion

Sounds like a great strain, Im curious as to how it yeilded with 250W. Im a 250W user as well and I'd definitley like to try this strain if it yeilds moderatly well. Also, did you experience any paranoia?

kayaal

Yield was fine not as high as the OE but good . I don't generally get paranoid from smoking ganja but the bangi haze just gives happy,energetic, confident high.

rifishman

Kayal,

How long did you flower the Bangi? Are you in soil or hydro?

I have mine on day 50 right now and the trichomes are all still very clear.

I can't wait for them to finish. My room smells delicious and I know what you mean about the smell. Very unique and hard to describe, but very nice.

The buds are putting on some good weight now and the plants seem to have stopped getting taller.

I put them right into flower out of cloning and that may be part of the reason for the nominal height. They are about 24-30" at the moment.

A few of the plants I have had to support up with bamboo stakes as the bud weight was really making them lean over.

They seem to be a very vigorous plant in terms of hardiness. Ace Seeds sure does impress me with their breeding techniques.

I'll have a smoke report in a few weeks.

kayaal

Hi Refishman, they were grown in soil. I chopped mine after 70 days but conditions in the grow room were very cold, sometimes reaching 2 or 3 degrees. I would say that the extreme conditions retarded their abillity to finish on time. Dubi may have a good answer to this question. I agree that ACE seeds are very impressive and unique.

rifishman

Hi Refishman, they were grown in soil. I chopped mine after 70 days but conditions in the grow room were very cold, sometimes reaching 2 or 3 degrees. I would say that the extreme conditions retarded their abillity to finish on time. Dubi may have a good answer to this question. I agree that ACE seeds are very impressive and unique.
Kayall... thanks for that info.

Dubi -> What is the approximate indoor flower time for the Bangi Haze in Hydro?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
kayaal said:

Good day Kayaal,

Cold temps usually accelerates flowering process, sometimes increasing resin production, but reduces flower/leaf ratio and yield.

Sativas like to re flower when temps and conditions are positive. If your grow room had strong temp differences between 'night' and 'day', maybe plants were a little bit paralyzed in colder hours and trying to keep flowering when temps are higher, delaying a little bit flowering process.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
rifishman said:
Kayall... thanks for that info.

Dubi -> What is the approximate indoor flower time for the Bangi Haze in Hydro?

Good day rifishman,

Bangi Haze indoor flowering time is around 9.5-11 weeks, a few days sooner in hydro systems.

Lovely grow room! Thanks for share your pics :smile:

rifishman

Dubi,

Thanks for the info. Coming up on 8 now and they are doing just fine. Had to top off the reservior tanks the other night and wouldn't you know a lower branch on one of the plants was hanging down and in the way. Had to snip her. Only excuse I could find to try it out.

Managed to fast dry a little and 3 hits off the glass bowl and I had a load of laundry in the washer, took both my dog and neighbors dog for a long walk. If this stuff is a fraction of what this sample cut was, OMFG.

I have never had so much energy. Excellent head rush on this Bangi!

I love it so far and can't wait for the finished product in a few more weeks.

I'm keeping a daily scope of the trichomes and will post some pics of the finished cuts.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
rifishman said:
Dubi,

Thanks for the info. Coming up on 8 now and they are doing just fine. Had to top off the reservior tanks the other night and wouldn't you know a lower branch on one of the plants was hanging down and in the way. Had to snip her. Only excuse I could find to try it out.

Managed to fast dry a little and 3 hits off the glass bowl and I had a load of laundry in the washer, took both my dog and neighbors dog for a long walk. If this stuff is a fraction of what this sample cut was, OMFG.

I have never had so much energy. Excellent head rush on this Bangi!

I love it so far and can't wait for the finished product in a few more weeks.

I'm keeping a daily scope of the trichomes and will post some pics of the finished cuts.

Im so glad to hear it rifishman, :smile:

Dont let them overmature too much if you are looking for the clearest and most electric menthal experience.

Have all a great weekend!

rifishman

Limeygreen:
Did you make any hash from the trim?

I haven't yet but am out today to get one of those MAkin's Professional Ultimate Clay Extruder's to do some pressing when I cut 'em down. I had very little trim but do plan to throw all the cuttings in my new dry hash contraption I am just finishing.

Dubi:
Dont let them overmature too much if you are looking for the clearest and most electric menthal experience.

Thanks for that tip. I am checking them twice a day now. Seeing a few trich's getting a bit cloudy, so I may try to get them down this weekend or coming week.

Can't wait.

Have a great weekend everyone. :rasta:

rifishman

Dubi:
Gonna take your advice somewhat. I am at end of week 8 now and starting to see a few cloudy trich's here and there.

I am chopping a single plant each day over the next few days to see if their is any noticable difference in letting it go more than 8 weeks.

Just chopped a lower branch off one plant. Wet nug over 1 oz. Glistening with trich's. I have already sampled another nug the other day and am most impressed with this.

My next step is to get some of the F6, if it is ready.

1.390 ounce trimmed lowest branch. Smells sweet!

Starting to dry it now.

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the bangi haze report I just recently added it to my next order...
Can not wait for those seeds

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
rifishman said:
Dubi:
Gonna take your advice somewhat. I am at end of week 8 now and starting to see a few cloudy trich's here and there.

I am chopping a single plant each day over the next few days to see if their is any noticable difference in letting it go more than 8 weeks.

Just chopped a lower branch off one plant. Wet nug over 1 oz. Glistening with trich's. I have already sampled another nug the other day and am most impressed with this.

My next step is to get some of the F6, if it is ready.

Thanks for share it rifishman! :smile: and congrats for your harvest! Im glad you are enjoying her, how is she curing?

Estai is working between F4-F6 to produce a new generation.

Size and height Question

Size and height Question

rifishman said:
Kayal,

How long did you flower the Bangi? Are you in soil or hydro?

I have mine on day 50 right now and the trichomes are all still very clear.

I can't wait for them to finish. My room smells delicious and I know what you mean about the smell. Very unique and hard to describe, but very nice.

The buds are putting on some good weight now and the plants seem to have stopped getting taller.

I put them right into flower out of cloning and that may be part of the reason for the nominal height. They are about 24-30" at the moment.

A few of the plants I have had to support up with bamboo stakes as the bud weight was really making them lean over.

They seem to be a very vigorous plant in terms of hardiness. Ace Seeds sure does impress me with their breeding techniques.

I'll have a smoke report in a few weeks.

If your plant's (clones) are now 24-30" at day 50 of flower. How big were the clones and how old were they on entering 12/12?

What week did they stop stretching, and how are the side branches, if many?