What's new

Cabbagepatch

Smoking Gun

cabbageman said:
Mmm tasty nugs! Dry shots and smoke report soon. Unknown bagseed strain...never throw your bag seeds away!

Damn!!! Those are some sexy looking buds. That plant is so wonderfully beautiful. You have done a great job. I agree, keep your bag seed, and grow it, who knows what you will get. ChemDawg came from bag seed.

dwreck

whoa nelly! those nugs look so nice and secksie ^_^ very nice grow there, I'd like to see some more pics! such a tease with the one picture post..!

39612Bagseed.JPG

I made a (sorry) attempt at cropping out a part of a picture that I thought would show what some seeds I found in a bag could do!

Grown in a 5 gallon paint bucket of pure high quality coconut pith and fibers with Advanced Cal/Mag grow when they get pure water and a blend of 6-6-6 and 1-5-5 organic liquid fertilizers in the mix depending on the time of growth.

G

guest5703

wow awesome job cabbageman that bagseed is a serious grower! did you keep a cut? Looks really dank, do you know what the buds were that they came from? Looks like a og cross maybe, those hairs are right on the color and it looks like dense nice little rocks eh? Good work bro, PEACE

Wow, a POTM nomination, thanks so much pothead2 appreciate it a lot you totally made my day!

Caligreen the seeds came out of a sack of bubba kush, the herb had all the taste looks and smell of the real bubba but I do not know if it is an S1 or a hybrid. It's just a real cool plant...

Hey Jiggy I like to let my plants go 55-60 days. I like to top them once about a week before flower and prune all the side branches I leave on to their main tip turning 'em in to lollipops of bud and they explode in to large bushes. Dunno but it works. Thanks for stopping by

friction2k

wow cabbage you got yourself a pretty big green thumb. love the autumn colors coming out on that bagseed strain, great job!

also, sick nug shot :D