What's new

Best Tasting Weed

Hi there. :wave:

I'm starting my first grow soon and want to start it off with something really special. So I'm going to ask you all what is the best tasting weed you have grown/smoked.

Feedback would be appreciated - Don't hold back, everyone must have an answer to this.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
theres to many to list but these come up in no particular order
these all have a special flavour to them
im to high to decribe every 1 now but il get back to it
new york city diesel soma seeds
sssdhaze
cheese
ssh
amnesia haze
la confidential
chocolope
kali mist

Last edited:
I

icon

my top 5 that smelled & taste the best

c99 - x line seeds = musky tropical flowers & rich tropical syrup
satori - mandala seeds = sweet pinesol & honeysuckle
hindu kush - sensi seeds = pine & lemon
hindu kush - nirvana seeds = lemon & skunk
blue mystic - nirvana seeds = blueberry & skunk

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1 - my s.d.ibl pheno
2 - cheese
3 - blueberry

im constantly looking for tastes to take that no 1 spot

sparky73

1. old school skunk
2. blue thunder, purple pheno
3. blueberry

by skunk i mean the dead skunk stuff ;)

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
There are plenty of tasty strains out there, and the beauty of it all is the variety IMO. People have their preferences, there's no saying what's 'best'. Personally, I like the stinky strains. Nothing better than to walk into a growroom with Skunks in full bloom, draw your hand through the foliage and stick it in your face, aaah! The roadkill skunk is a stunner in that sense, but I like the fruity skunks too, such as Island Sweet Skunk.
Other favorites are Sour Diesel, NYCD, Blueberry, Kali Mist, and many many others. I grew some bagseeds years ago with a lovely pine smell, unike any other pine smelling strain I've grown. I still have some buds from that strain that I hold on to (must be close to 10 years old, well cured), no to smoke but only to stick my nose in the jar for an occasional whiff.

A-G-B

for your first grow i would try something easy to grow like northern lights or a cross of nortern lights
but if you want the dank and willing to take the chance go for blue moonshine

G

Rosy Cheeks said:
There are plenty of tasty strains out there, and the beauty of it all is the variety IMO. People have their preferences, there's no saying what's 'best'. Personally, I like the stinky strains. Nothing better than to walk into a growroom with Skunks in full bloom, draw your hand through the foliage and stick it in your face, aaah! The roadkill skunk is a stunner in that sense, but I like the fruity skunks too, such as Island Sweet Skunk.
Other favorites are Sour Diesel, NYCD, Blueberry, Kali Mist, and many many others. I grew some bagseeds years ago with a lovely pine smell, unike any other pine smelling strain I've grown. I still have some buds from that strain that I hold on to (must be close to 10 years old, well cured), no to smoke but only to stick my nose in the jar for an occasional whiff.

NOw that is totally hillarious..... :laughing:

biotek

diesels

diesels

I perfer that industial taste you get from the sour diesel,Ido enjoy some of the fruitier strains like grape,dj shorts blueberry and the heavy duty fruity fom thseeds. prestendly I just started rezdog double strawberry diesel hopin for the best of both worlds.as for a newer grower find something with a all indica or a hybrid thats is mostly indica.cash crop ken here in canada has some real nice shiskberry cross that are really fruity and a breeze to grow Huge yeilds of berry buds. good looks lots to choose from out there
be cool& shine on
bio :rasta:

The Iceman

grown out tons of strains, been to Amsterdam many times, Jamaica and have tasted as many flavors as possible in my time on earth and my favorites are(everyone has different tastes so keep that in mind aswell....

Any Haze or Haze Hybrid will always be #1 for me for taste..never get sick of it...EVER
2. Select Blueberry phenos or hybrids with my favorite hybrid being Sweet Blue
3. Cali Kush's....Bubba being my favorite

I got to say I live on the east coast where there is always a dead ass skunk around so I know the roadkill all to well and used to get pounds of it back in the day and gotta say if it was still around no one would be going all crazy over it like they do now.. I remember the big lime green buds that triple bagged could stink a warehouse out but now adays there is so much better... The old road kill was more motivation kill back then.. I used to not even wanna go into a store and buy smokes when puffing that...just wanted to take a nap.... did taste good though dont get me wrong but most of its mystique is that you cant get it anymore...if you could it would just be another skunk #1or NL in the big scheme of things.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
OG kush and Master Kush the piney pheno are hands down the best flavors out there. Might be hard getting the OG though. the purple pheno of Bubba Kush is pretty damn good too.

Sleepy

Veteran
about taste...

about taste...

taste is subjective...i may love pomegranates...you may think they are horrible...

my wife likes swiss cheese...i think its the most disgusting thing there is...

what do you like?

if you want to enjoy the taste of the herb, get a vaporizer...its all about taste!! :canabis: :bongsmi: :ying: :kitty: :friends:

i enjoyed Rez's wonder diesel (lemons!) and the wonder 99 is nice, as well...

i grew bogglegum, it smelled and tasted of canteloupes...

:redface:

G

i second the vape, my lungs feel sooo good now and smoking turns me off totally,
for taste i say
bubblegum, orange crush, mindbender, kush, kali mist

vindiesel

Veteran
Sleepy said:
taste is subjective...i may love pomegranates...you may think they are horrible...

my wife likes swiss cheese...i think its the most disgusting thing there is...

what do you like?

if you want to enjoy the taste of the herb, get a vaporizer...its all about taste!! :canabis: :bongsmi: :ying: :kitty: :friends:

i enjoyed Rez's wonder diesel (lemons!) and the wonder 99 is nice, as well...

i grew bogglegum, it smelled and tasted of canteloupes...

:redface:

:redface: :wave: :redface: :wave:
....nice....

vindiesel

Veteran
tastiest i've had was sour d, not all the time, but when i get a good batch, it is the tastiest i've had. good blueberry too. and kush, not sure which kind but it was kush and tasty....

bigherb

Veteran
really it depends which taste u prefer.i like more of a dark tasting weed .hashplant n la confidential are som of my favs theres so many different taste in each. also diesel n sours, purple kush is mouth watering n ilov my haze.weeds like women tho som many lovely flavors.

Latest posts

Latest posts