What's new

Dynamite, God Bud, and some Haze...

GrassArt

Yo, haven't posted in a long time. First attempt at growing genetics. Big shout to Fj for these Mountain High Haze, Jordan of the Island for the God Bud, and that cute hippy chick in up north who recommended Dynamite.

400 Watt HPS + BioCanna, 100% organic

Bagseed attempt (prechop)

God Bud and Dynamite - Both Day 38

Dynamite - Day 38

God Bud - Day 38

Mountain High Haze - 12 X 12 From seed (Expected flower 80-120 days)

Special Pic, anyone see the gold ball? Ive been told pot gets so crystally that sometimes it excretes glucose + thc, or a golden resin ball. Seen it once on bud.
MHH - resin

I'll let ya know setup laters, hope yall like.

GrassArt

Another thanks to fjällhöga , this will be the best herb I have ever smoked. Period. (check the pheno in the back, I found the 120 day girl!lol )

C

crownedsparrow

man let me be the first to say that is some talented growing going on there. can we get a close up of that golden ball? macro?

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
that mountain high haze looks fabulous.

nice job with her.
mine, unf was a dood.

be interested to hear how the "dynamite" smoked.....

tks for taking the time to share, friend.
:wave:

Nice. I'm running Joi's God Bud for the first time too. Looks like you ended up with more purple pheno's than I did. All of mine had a little purp but not as much as yours. One of my GB's got really dark purple though. They were a little finicky on the nutes. I can see that you had similar problems with the nute burn on her fan leaves. most of mine ended up that way too. My purple pheno didn't act that way though sucked nutes up with very little burn, and she looks like the smallest yeilder out of all.

Here's a pic of mine at about 55 days.

Here is one that looks more like yours. the rest were pretty much green with some purple on the fan leaves.

Last edited:
G

Cool bro!!

We get to see the mountain high haze!!!
UPDATE THAT BITCH!!!

GrassArt

Gonna take some pics in the garden tonight, hope they have fattened up some. I'll update tonight...

CrownedSparrow - Thanks for the kind words friend, I'll make sure to get some shots of the "golden" thc for ya tonight.

HubCap - It is by far the fruitiest smelling bud I have found. Grapefruits and red fruit punch. Cant wait to try it.

dontlockmeup - Glad to finally see some others with the JOI God Bud, yours are just fantastic looking. What nutes were you using and how long did you let them go? Love to chat about your methods some time, you sure did those girls well.

phate - Thanks man, hope they get better though.

LouGrew! - Honored to have you stop by, I would love to see one of these Mountain high Haze's out in your yard with all that sun, 1 pheno has 13" leaves from stalk to tip, and no wider than your thumb :). Smelling spicy

GHETTO_grower

awsome stuff there Grass :respect: :joint: ..... that bagseed looks like some nice stuff, I disagree with those saying bagseed is never worth it because sometimes it really is.
You really bring out the colours in the strains you grow and your resin production is excellent.........
great tops...hope to see more in the future :wave: :lurk:

I grow in FFOF and use a fert recipe I've been trying to dial in for a couple of years. I use metanaturals, maxicrop, wormcastings, Bat guano, liquid bone meal and molases. I think I'm finally getting the right ratios of those ferts down and my plants this time are some of the healtiest I have grown.

What are you growing in/with?

I'm glad to see someone else running JOI's God Bud too. Also nice to see that your plants look almost exactly like mine.

GrassArt

Sorry for the delay, heres the update...

God Bud - Day 40 . Razor sharp leathery leaves and a deep potent musky aroma on the buds.

Dynamite - Day 40 Best fruity smelling and artificial fruit punch i have ever smelled. Each pheno a tad different, from sweeter to more "blue".

MHH - 12 x 12 From seed 2 Distinct phenos, with a tiny variation in between. The 2 flowering we call the phenos Sour Patch Kids and Fruit Punch, the tall girl is more like incense and spicy.

100 % Organic, Bio canna. 400W HPS, T5 Floro and Mh for veg.

Bio Vega
Bio Flores
Bio Boost
Cannazyme
Rhizotonic
Bat guano + bone meal + blood meal

Even though its not 100% organic, i've been playing around with PK 13/14. I have seen very impressive results with this product, but dislike how it is "chemical". I flush all my plants around 3+ weeks. Ripe and clean.

GrassArt

I cant wait for this one!

right on man. I've been trying to stay all OG too. Always give a good flush starting at week 5 for 8 week plants.

My God Bud has a very strong musky smell too. It started sort of tropical pineapple fruity in early flower and turned to a sweet musky smell. The GB smell has taken over my garden and it's all you smell entering it. I'm running puna budder(sucks) , Gspot, blue hawaiian, and blue city diesel but the GB is looking like the best out of everything. Very consistant strain too with really only two phenotypes in my pack(the one dark purple and the others all look like yours 7 fems total).

Forgot to mention earlier I use microyzhea(not sure of spelling) with every transplant.

G

Ok,insence an spice is nice!!!!!

Good descriptions and pics......
Let that haze go late and get some more shots!!
THat was a fast update THANKS!!

M

mallyone

awwwww, I scrolled all the way down to see the dynamite on day 50+ but alas it is not that time yet. I've been looking at dynamite for a while but can't find many grow logs with it. Yours are looking great, a little more leafy to calyx than I thought, but nice and glistening, can't wait to see how then turn out. Any idea how many days your going to let them go for?

GrassArt

Mallyone -

Dynamite and God Bud were behaving perfectly in veg, growing with huge leathery dark leaves and some of the most sativa looking 9 finger leaves for Dynamite. Both responded extremely well to being topped, all plants having 4 or more top colas.

I could have upped the dosage of my normal 15ml/gallon Vega (8ml/g on old bottles is incorrect) probably to around 20-25, these girls would eat everything I could give. Every time I fed their size would noticeably increase. In flowering, they needed so many nutes they got away from me a bit. All 3 phenos of Dynamite have started purpeling, although we had an issue for a while with extreme cold (like 40-45 at night for 2 days), but thats fixed.

The Dynamite and God have really fattened up over the few days, I can't beleieve its only day, what, day 43!

This is the first time i have ever ran God Bud or Dynamite, so I was a bit unsure exactly how to judge the effects of PK -13/14. The dynamite seem to have just eaten it all up, 1 God Bud pheno seemed a bit frightened, and the rest seemed to enjoy it all the same. Ask me to clarify that if ya need.

Overall, this BioCanna, 100% organic (- the pk13/14) has been amazing. Of the 4 unknown bagseed that we had chopped, they have all turned out incredible. Drying in 3 days, and smokeable to a flavor and leaving a pure white ash. When cured for 2 weeks they develop intense aromas with the "lasting taste" effect on the exhale, that on one pheno i swear the taste lingered for minutes. I attribute the taste qualities to the Bio Boost, or so canna would have me think.

Quite pleased. Dynamite we were told 45days, which I could beleive is the very beginning of the chop date, I think I will take her to at least 55 if not 60. The JOI god is supposed to be 8-10 weeks, 1 pheno which is yielding much better than others is definitly the 10 weeker, and not purple what soever. Amazing trichs though.

Dynamite in veg

God bud in veg (front row), smaller pheno is now the biggest yielder

Compare those to the present day flowering colors, whups :bashhead:

GrassArt

photos coming for sure

GrassArt

Yall been patient. 3 Dynamite, 2 God Bud, 2 Mountain high Haze were chopped at what was day 50 for the Dynamite and God, and unknown for the MHH. To early for the god, but wanted to try her.

Chop pics tomorrow, this is day 46.

Oh and heres a few of chop day - 2-19-08

Peace all

GrassArt

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Very nice job,GrassArt. Looks like you did the Dynamite up right. NextGen says that you can harvest at 6-7 weeks, but I think that is for cash croppers. They state 50 days, but I think you will like it better at 56-60. Could bulk up even more. I am thinking of trying their blue dynamite which is Avalon(Afghan x Blueberry) x Dynamite. Did you get the good sweet pink grapefruit smell and flavor in your Dynamite? Once again, great job!