What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

30x Chemdog Double-D

SativaBelieva

Bon traded a few buds with me... and his ChemDD really stood out...
he found a superb pheno... like Sour Diesel on steroids... insane...

4005ChemDD0425.jpg

This was the only female he finished... too bad he didn't keep a cut...
anyhow, bon inspired me to try this strain too... so I ordered 3 packs...
hope this will give me a good chance on a proper keeper... for life?

4005ChemDD0432.jpg

Shall I pop 'm right now?... or wait for 22 February...
the best day for sowing seeds... highest female rate...
according to the plant horoscope... check this moon grow calendar:

http://moonpower.at/Images/tabellen/2008/english_slim/0208.pdf

Last edited:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Sat
Howzit brother..?? Wow good luck with 30 beans.. I hope you find a few keepers.. And also some good daddie's to make you some extra seeds.. That would be a good ting... Hope all goes well ill keep my eye on this... Ohh hey im yer the first row.. WoohOOO.. bll peace..

sack

G

I really like the fact that you tried some really good weed and bought 3 packs....

that shows some serious enthusiasm.....

I bought 2 myself.... I have 15 plants still humming along just ahead of yours....

as far as the lunar thing...

looney..... not my thing....

sorry....

start em!!!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi sb
looks frosty
30 beans
thats great odds of finding something super

pop them now if you have the space... i think the whole astrology thing only applies to outdoors, if it even has any validity.

G

gratefuldawg

Ah man, this brings tears to my eyes. I had 10 goin that I let die do to a very necessary vacation. I had one that smelled better in Veg then any of my elites right now.

Still have 10 left though! my ten, your 30 = 40 to choose from...right on!

Just kiddin-

G

hope you got the room, there some fast growing plants, I kept 2 phenos out of 10 seeds 5 fems and 5 males, have 10 more beans but waiting on the chem hindu back cross, you made a wise choice, every one that smokes it loves it.

SativaBelieva

Shopping

Shopping

Thanks for stepping by, guys... all your feedback is appreciated!

I'm used to large pots... 4x 50L or 5x 35L... today I went shopping for small containers... these are 30x 5L... for vegging... and for flowering I plan to get some 11L...

4005shopping0434.jpg

Now I need to decide on what lights to use...

I'm thinking of sprouting 'm under 2x blue 200W PL...
and maybe I will buy an extra 1x blue 400W HPI or 1x red 600W HPS for vegging...
flowering will be under 2x red 600W HPS...

What lights do you guys use for sprouting and vegging?

Last edited:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Taggin in for this one :joint:

I use them pots too, 5L for veggin & 11L for flower. Interested to see what you make of them. :chin:

All the best for this grow mate :wave:

kriptoper

I received some supposed Chemdawg beans from a Dispensary in CA, waiting to grow 5 out to see if they are the real deal.

Can't wait I love the crystal production on the Chemdawg nugs.

Anyone every made some bubble from the dawg?

zeno

wow,can't wait to see thisone.
heard a lot about chemdog.
way to go man.
greets freakje

HillBilly Green

Got a couple of nice females myself. Will be watching this also. Am finally glad to start seeing these grows show up.

Take Care

Last edited:

Americangrower

Veteran
Just culled my Chem/Sd....10 seeds all hermied...males went female ..females went male....and my room is tight...so don't give me the grower error BS...NOTHING else hermied and I have atleast 5 other strains in the same room...MSS, KKSC, FFA, SB, S99 and so on all hermie free..

Good luck you will need it and watch the lower nodes for balls... :joint:

SativaBelieva

Starting

Starting

Americangrower... I'm a bit worried about those transgender tendencies... that's the reason why bon finished only 1 female...

Hope I'll find a true lady... today is a good day for sowing seeds... the weather is beautiful... spring time has begun over here...

The plugs are soaked in water... pH 6.3... and I've added some Bacto... a product of my friend sannie...

The seeds will sprout under 4x 36W TL... and veg under 2x 200W PL...

400530seeds.jpg

Hi Rez... there go your babies :wave:

Last edited:

Americangrower

Veteran
Well I wish you luck.. I kept 2 girls for a 2nd run .. 1 I thought may have just thrown late nanas and 1 that showed just a few lower node balls...

As I said ... they just got culled at 35 days....f :joint: cking balls...

to bad because the smoke is pretty good..oh well

Hopefully Rez's next round of seeds are better..I'm sure they will be.. :rasta:

be well :wave: