What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Inverse's 1000w Hindu Skunk, BubbleBerry, Rosebud grow

inverse

So, the time has come for my second grow.

I was gifted some rosebud seeds from a buddy of mine. I planted 2, one went hermie and the other i confirmed female. I'm currently forcing her back into 18/6 to go with the rest of my plants, which include one bubbleberry (bubblegum x blueberry) and 15 Hindu Kush/Skunk cuts from Blue Sky medical dispensary in Oakland. Here is some info from their clone booklet on the hindu skunk (no info available on the bubbleberry):
21745SW5_1.JPG

link to a review of Blue Sky's Hindu Skunk

i built a tent in my room to extend my closet, and am now growing in a 6 x 6 space with 1 400w and 1 600w hps bulbs. i know this isn't ideally enough light, but it will do. I got my girls in 5 gal buckets with happy frog and perlite. im going to be using all of the fox farm nutes for this grow.

here is a pic of my plants as they were a week ago. 9 of the hks are a week ahead of the remaining 6, which i got the day this pic was taken. my cuts all had thrips when i got them from the club, but hopefully my application of monterey garden insect spray killed em all.
latefksd%20002.jpg

here they are today, a week later. most likely ill flip them all in a little over a week
IMG_3199.jpg

IMG_3204.jpg

Last edited:
G

Looks like some winners!!

THis will be great im shure.......
Be around!

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I like the thread description, Very classy with the genetic info

I think I will get an early seat here

inverse

sardonic: I'm flipping them as soon as the little ones reach 15", which should be soon, because i read that's a good time to flip this strain

rosebud is the one in the lower right what the weird looking leaves

taken a couple days ago:
IMG_3212.jpg

IMG_3213.jpg

the best looking HS
IMG_3218.jpg

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Damn man, those are some really nice looking plants. * days after the last pic, dude, that is some serious vegging going on.
Those plants are not messing around.

Good job bro K++

inverse

thanks for the comments sammet and dr. dog!

welcome to the jungle
IMG_3279.jpg

IMG_3270.jpg

IMG_3273.jpg

i rearranged my plants:
IMG_3287.jpg

IMG_3286.jpg

a shot of the rosebud for you, sardonic:
IMG_3288.jpg

Last edited:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Here just in time it seems. Beautiful plants inverse, bubbleberry sounds sooo nice. Can't wait to see them in flower. K+++

B/R

Sardonic

oh the rosebudddddd

one of my NL's turned out to be a boy..it was a great looking one too :(

lovely looking plants MATE, how many do you have there?

inverse

Black Ra1n said:
Here just in time it seems. Beautiful plants inverse, bubbleberry sounds sooo nice. Can't wait to see them in flower. K+++

B/R

thanks black ra1n :wave: . yeah, the bubble berry is the smallest and least developed right now but the leaves look so dark and shiny...i can tell its a special plant.

Sammet said:
wow, they sure look vigorous and full of vitality.

B/R

I know! the trunks are much fatter already than they were on my plants at the end of my previous grow.

Sardonic said:
oh the rosebudddddd

one of my NL's turned out to be a boy..it was a great looking one too :(

lovely looking plants MATE, how many do you have there?
B/R

thanks for the comment sardonic. that sucks about the NL, i thought we might go through a pack of 10 with no confirmed males! i have 17 plants in total (15 hs, 1 bb, 1 rb). :rasta:. does my rosebud look like any of the phenos that you got?

Last edited:

guerrilla

have you gone into flowering yet? do you have any information about the rosebud strain you're growing? great looking setup

inverse

i figure it's time for an update

i flipped them into flowering on the 18th.
been giving them open sesame, and started seeing pistils a couple days ago

heres a pic of one of my hindu skunks 5 days ago (since then they've stretched over an inch a day):
IMG_3296.jpg

taken yesterday...thats the rosebud on the right side with the distinctly different leaves...shes growing just as fast as the hindu skunks. the bubbleberry is lagging behind:

IMG_3312.jpg

(i can no longer fit the whole grow in one shot haha. these were taken from like 6 feet above the tops)

IMG_3302.jpg

id say the plants are pushing 2 and a half to 3 feet now.

IMG_3304.jpg

cant wait for the bud production to begin :)

Last edited:

inverse

thanks for the responses guys :)

heres a pic i just took of a different plant to show you guys about how much theyve grown in the last 4 days

IMG_3314.jpg

OG Redwood

looking really good dude. i too picked up some hindu skunks from SR-71 and are loving them. keep up the good work

Latest posts

Latest posts