What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor 55,5N. Lat.

[db]

This is my photos of 2007 outdoor grow near Moscow, Russia. Coordinates: 55°45′8″N 37°37′56″E
Moscow_In_Europe.png

Moscow has a hemiboreal climate with warm, somewhat humid summers and long, cold winters. Typical high temperatures in the warm months of July and August are around 22 °C (72 °F); in the winter, temperatures normally drop to approximately -12 °C (10 °F). Moscow is considered to be within a continental climate zone.

For 2007 outdoor season I had chosen strains from BC Bud Depot:
Eggmont Outdoor,
Lasqueti Haze,
Sweet Tooth,
Saturna Sativa

British Columbia has similar latitude: 54°54′N but it has warmer climate because of warm ocean drift.

All seeds were germinated indoor in early may and stayed here for 10-14 days.

(next will be the photos of my grow until october harvest...)

[db]

Eggmont Outdoor (BC BUD DEPOT)

14-07-2007 Eggmont Outdoor (BC BUD DEPOT)

Name: BCBD - Eggmont Outdoor
Genetics: 30% Indica - 70% Sativa
Specifics: Origin: Eggmont, Unknown lineage
Flowering Time: Outdoor: Late-August/Early-September

Eggmont outdoor is well known in British Columbia as a branchy, strong and potent plant naturally fed by the glacier waters of the region. This is an outdoor favorite and is a very low maintenance and fast growing. Yields 400+ grams per square meter.

[db]

Lowryder#2 harvest

Lowryder#2 harvest

My first 2007 harvest: Joint Doctors' Lowryder#2 (14.07.2007)

3 plants on pic: LR#2, Saturna Sativa Female, Saturna Sativa Male:

Dense crystal bud:

[db]

Sweet tooth outdoors

Sweet tooth outdoors

14.07.2007 Sweet Tooth

Name: BCBD - BC Sweet Tooth
Genetics: 10% Sativa / 90% Indica
Specifics: An advancement of ST3.
Flowering Time: Indoor: 6 weeks / Outdoor: Late August-Early September

The BC Sweet Tooth comes down in 6 weeks or sooner with heavy yields of dense sweet-tasting candy bud. A BC Bud Depot preferred production plant, this indica is preferred by many for speedy yields of medicinal high-grade.Great for pain and relaxation.

Grown with indica type short internodes:

[db]

Lasqueti Haze outdoor

Lasqueti Haze outdoor

Lasqueti Haze

Name: BCBD - Lasqueti Haze
Genetics: 80% Sativa - 20% Indica
Specifics: Origin: Lasqueti Island
Flowering Time: Indoor: 9-10 weeks / Outdoor: Early-September

A very compact Sativa variety with a classic skunky smell and taste. The Skunk father dominates only in fast maturation, high yields and general vigour. A heavy crystal producer that is extremely potent with a trippy cerebral high.

14.07.2007 Actualy i didn't believe my eyes when saw it 14.07.2007 - plant was ready for harvest! It's seemed unbelievable!

I cropped a part of the bud to taste and left plant to grow further. That was my mistake: 8.08.2007 when i came to visit my plant it were overmatured and didn't get me high as with the bud 14.07.2007( But it looked pretty cool.

Last edited:

[db]

05.09.2007 still normal weather, but plants should start flowering ASAP!
This Sweet Tooth still not flowers.

[db]

05.09.2007 - Eggmont Outdoor
The biggest 3 plants. They also didn't start to flower yet.

[db]

Saturna Sativa

Saturna Sativa

05.09.2007 Saturna Sativa sexed. Big plant become male. On photo below there are 2 plants: big male and small tiny female in front of it.

[db]

13.09.2007 - It's time to harvest Saturna sativa male

I fertilized this plant with chicken shit. This smell stayed in plant!
I decided to store it to make butane oil later.
To store it well i placed dried weed in jar.

Lit the candle

Placed burning candle in jar

Burn off all O2 until candle fades.

Close the jar, and digg it into the ground.

[db]

29.09.2007 - time to harvest Saturna Sativa female!

I really enjoyed this strain! Very fruity candy taste with good energetic high! and it's suitable for cold russian climate!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
awesome bro, we are on the same lat, im just in copenhagen denmark. so whats up for 08?

did your nice sweet tooth finish?

bigbag

Veteran
southern BC has been a hotbed for outdoor growing for more than 30 yrs.since then the amount of transformed hybrid genetics coming out of this area is mindboggling.then there is the indoor.BC still rules the bud world.

[db]

Esbe, hi bro! Next 08 outdoor grow will be with Zenseeds' Leb-27 and Early Durban! I've been amazed with scandinavian strains you're growing! I've got small seed shop in russia and will provide this seeds for russian growers.

I didn't finish my '07 grow diary yet. I've reached the limit of 10 posts every 24h here at icmag. I'll continue it soon.

Mr.Pyrex female Saturna plant grew small. I cannot say definitely why because i've planted only 2 Saturna Sativas. I think it could be taller.

29.09.2007 Sweet Tooth flowering:

On a field near my plants grow this Psilocybe Semilanceata shrooms:

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
good to hear bro, im shure you will like both the leb and early durban. they will finish at you, leb around sep 25 and ed around oct 1. they are both good in crosses to. when you have more posts pm me for more seeds.

those shrooms makes me droll!

[db]

Eggmont Outdoor

Eggmont Outdoor

Esbe, I've also got seeds of russian lndraces for you! I'll make thread about them soon.

29.09.2007 Eggmont Outdoor All 3 plants sexed: 1 huge male and 2 big females.

Together with male:

[db]

harvest

harvest

14.10.2007 It's late autamn in Russia, usualy cold and unsuitable for growing. It's been snowy for 2 days and i decided to harvest plants. Plants have been flowering for 4-5 weeks..
That's what i saw:

All plants layed under the snow.
Cleaned from snow Eggmont Outdoor female:

Sweet Tooth:

Sweet tooth (left) and Eggmont (right)

Dried result. That's what i'm smoking now.

I've made butane hash from males.
And now doing vaporizer for smoking harvest:)

G

Darn those plants where getting huge.. silly snow

Last edited: