What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Warners Wonder World 2008(almost)-HYDRO + CO2 INJECTION : )

hello havent been on here in adges so i thought id fill in and try to get some pics on the go asap

firstly that new hydro setup

yer that one has been completed with hydroton media, some green house seed company "white rhino" seeds were germinated and were vegged to about 2.5ft and now i have just switched to 12/12 only yesterday ..... BUT with CO2 INJECTION ...hell yer automatic co2 injection holding the room at 1500ppm with the lights on at around 78/82 degrees

just over comming a magnesium diff at the end of veg ordered some magnesium fert from canna but with the christmas rush has not been delivered yet ,so i went to my local hydro store and got some there instead ...

in the tank is heated 68 degrees veg nutes that will be there until the first of january 08 when i'll switch for flowering nutes ... if anyone hasnt seen what happends to a flowering plant with co2 injection join the club and take a seat , there were some rumours that it increases yeild to 50% , personally i think this is crap 25/40 % has always been the standard increase but when you got a 3ft white rhino that yeilds 500/550g per meter squared (grow room is 2 m2)
that 25/40% increase will certainly be fun

i wish i could post some pics but i'll try for tomoz and pk stop in and say high ... that stands for sanclem too ! merry christmas all : )

and if the beginiing doesnt make sense then this is the link to the thread before ... i cant really continue that as this is hydro not soil : )

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=1428024#post1428024

here we go some pics : )
green house seed companies "white rhino" just on 12/12 a few pistils here and there but all female (feminized seeds)

heater for the night

veg room next door with 1 big bud growing in a oxy pot (dwc system)
also holds the co2 bottle and regulator for the flowering room with a tube going

have merry christmas

drymouth

Very nice george.... very nice.... I likesss.... Is that a 20 pound tank your using?
If so how long does it last you?

little apdate and some pics

well the co2 has certainly kicked in ,ec1.7 ph5.7
oh and my dwc big bud has started flowering so its under a 250watt hps on 12/12 : )

the big bud day 1

the rhino's day 11

enjoy

Nice setup George , what size room you using.?? I would like to run co2 too without a burner, can you estimate how much your setup cost. Thanks and keep doing good work.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Nice work mate :yes: The Rhino looks good, I'm just popping some now. Glad I found someone else who is doing them, like a view into the future if you will.

Anyway I'll be watching to see how you get on with em mate!!

i can give you a estimate on co2 but i live in the uk.. if your a usa'er then it wont be dialed .

the flowering room is 8ft L x 3ft D x 8ft H the veg room is 3ft x 3ft x 6ft H

pk ...there huge lol is last day of 3weeks and i got colas :) will post pics tomorrow
and there getting a bit too tall too well 1 or 2 are up top of the light : ( , dont really wanna pinch and bend right now .at 4ft : ) ...monsters

:rasta:

oh yer i found feminized big bud seeds in holland :) be getting them soon 8 ) big bud +CO2 hahahahaha maximum monsters @ 3ft

and i'll be using my ozone gen for the rhino soon when they start to pong :)

well heres the update promised lol...

a couple of plants have over stretched on the left side and are at the same height as the bulb : ( but they arn't getting in the way just off the sides ..

here you go day 24 white rhino
cf 1.9
ph 5.7

canna aqua flores + canna boost and co2

loads of crystals out covering the plants

enjoy ... those 2 big plants are hitting 5ft !!! the fat one in the midlle right is about 4ft and the smallest is 3.2ft

: ) gona be biggggggggggggggg :wave:

majorgrow3

George Im jealous of the setup! Plants look BEAUTIFUL. Already giving me some ideas for the next grow just looking at your setup. Have been considering picking up the co2 gig... when the time comes closer for the next grow im going to give ya a shout about that.

Hope everything continues to grow good for ya.

Cheers,

MG3

Edit: Spelling error.

Last edited:
yer white rhino .. from the greenhouse seed company

they look like ther in the 6-7 th week not the end of the 4th ..god i love co2
wont ever grow without it again : )

they gona be big and they've stopped stretching now :)

Macster2

George , I've been thinking of going co2,is this your first go at it andif so how do you think it compares with going without?