What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yellowing from the Center (pics)

s0cK3y3

I am getting a yellowing from the center out. I WAS using a 400w HPS then after yellowing appeared I realized I forgot to change to the 400w Metal Halide. I switched back a few days ago. I think this is from getting too much light based on the forum searches I did.

I am using 3ml Cal-Mag2-0-0, Hydroguard and Pure Blend 3-1.4-4 per gallon of water and am topping off 3gallon buckets with 2cups pH6.0 with Hydroguard (same proportion as above) every other day. I change the water every ten days.

This post is to get confirmation on my diagnosis. Is the yellowing from that perhaps? Please scope the pictures below and provide your input if you would be so kind.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

Sharp_Pain

Are these getting proper ventillation? I just had the same issues and once I placed a fan in my cabinet everything cleared up.

s0cK3y3

The fan has been obstructed, however the fresh air is being pulled in by a 78cfm inline 4" fan approximately 18 inches from them.

I also have a passive intake system in a Deluxe HydroHut from a 147cfm Carbon Filter which empties the room once per minute that sits less than one foot from a window-fan.

Temperatures are a cool 65-72° - lights run 24hours a day....These have been taken from clones which rooted approximately ten days ago.

Last edited:

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Hydrohut issue going on :) You should have posted in the infirmary you would have gotten your answer right away :) I posted what you need to do in the hydrohut thread in the infirmary.

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
MynameStitch said:
Hydrohut issue going on :) You should have posted in the infirmary you would have gotten your answer right away :) I posted what you need to do in the hydrohut thread in the infirmary.

im a tad late, but ill agree with you stich...
you should wipe your hut with ivory/dawn/dish soap and warm water.
then continue to grow.

mr freez

having the same problem in my hut. same yellowing and wat looks like a p def. will throw my hut in the trash tomorrow!

mr freez

FreezerBoy

FreezerBoy

I know their trying to fix the problem and that's good for them but I'am not about to ship the plastic to CA and share my info (address/email) with any one. I'am going to get a homebox xxl . I never had problems with the two products of theirs that I own homebox and clonebox or I will stop being so lazy and build a room in my basement :whip:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mr freez said:
I know their trying to fix the problem and that's good for them but I'am not about to ship the plastic to CA and share my info (address/email) with any one. I'am going to get a homebox xxl . I never had problems with the two products of theirs that I own homebox and clonebox or I will stop being so lazy and build a room in my basement :whip:

I have a Clonebox and man I just love the freakin thing. I got one of those Satellite Light floros on top and a 125 floro in the bottom. It really helps to get everything going in such a small place and can see where it also can be used as a nice big ass dryer if (cough cough) your getting enough to fill it.

Mr.Wags

mr freez

mrwags

mrwags

true it even comes with 2 shelfs to make 3 levels of 2x3.5 drying space. I use t5's from lowes their 20 bucks and hold 2 t5s that are 2' long.

Latest posts

Latest posts