What's new

advanced nutrients

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
i cant help but wonder if the advanced nutrients company has great research and engineering or just great marketing. does anybody have expirience using these nute? are they worth the price? im thinking about doing a 100 percent AN grow but want to know if its worth the time and money? is yield improved? how does the final product taste? should i go ahead with my plan or stick with what ive got(which works but im always looking for improvement)

olazabal

I'm using the 2 part bloom with sensizyme and have seen good results. Buds got so dense that I'm starting to have mold problems due to high rh. Do'h!

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
you should do your run in fox farms ocean forest...

AN is good, but only as good as the genetics and environment.
you should use RO / distilled water for desired results. you should use just some off the addons, mother earth tea, big bud, bud blood, sensical...
i used to use the two part and ive used connisuer... and ffof with some addons is better.

humic/fulvic and seaweed are good, but any brand will do.

sweetleaf is gimmicy and expensive. used to be cheap.

organic-B is the best. b-52 is symthetic and not as good IMO

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
wow that alot of bottles happy. the thing that sux is the high shipping costs for ff soil. i wish i could afford to order soil but the shipping is as much as the product or more! unfortunately there is nowhere just buy it.

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
the *&%$ thing is i would need about 8-10 time as much soil as yu have pictured there. those bags add up quick! anybody know where i can find ff of in bulk?

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
what out for the thread police yall. its seems that there are people on this forum who dont like the fact that i started this thread in the organic forum as well. just tryin to get the opinions of the regulars in both forums. thanks for all of your advice. im going to stick with my 100 percent organic recipe cuz i already have bad vibes assosiated with AN.

AN has some great products, Big Bud for example. Just don't be fooled into thinking you need 30 or more different products to grow MJ, it's weed folks. If you bought all the stuff that AN says you need you may as well buy from your friendly neighbourhood drug dealer, the cost will be about the same.

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
i think i will try the big bud. its been recommended three times. we will see. once again trial and error will be the ultimate deciding factor. thanks for the insight.

Latest posts

Latest posts