What's new

Got to take a physical for a job,Drug test ?

kinger

Veteran
I have to take a physical for a job do you think they will drug test me then ?
I know I have to take a test,but I want to know if it is going to be then?

hamstring

Veteran
King
By the way I love the mag of the same name great pictures. I never heard of a physical for a job before only a drug screening.

I just recently had a random, well more like surprise as everyone was tested. I passed because I went to local health store and bought what they recommended (yes I asked). One other person failed although they went to the same place but took the stuff right before the test.

My recommendation is that you can pass these tests but you need 24hrs to urinate like crazy as that is what most of these potions do is make you urinate and provide you with yellow urine (can not be clear urine to pass). This other person drank it and almost immediately went in for the test. My opinion even if the bottle says so it is a big NO NO. I have taken at least 10 of these tests in my lifetime and never failed. You need at least 24 hrs to clean yourself.

So always be prepared.

Prepare like it was the urinalysis even if it is not. Spend the $40-70 dollars and be ready.

Random test walk out of work immediately and come up with emergency reason afterwards. You may get in trouble but you will pass.

Best tip I can give is drink a lot of water to flush your system along with some diuretics (coffee, cranberry juice, etc)
Eat some fatty foods and don't exercise. If you do you risk having the fat-solube THC come out of your body fat and into your system, if that makes sense.

Stop smoking now, and stay hydrated.

I'm not familiar with commercial products, but I'm sure some other members are.

G

if i had to bet i'd say you will be tested then. This has happened to me before. They mught give you a paper and tell you to drive to a location with in two hours for your test.

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hamstring said:
King
By the way I love the mag of the same name great pictures. I never heard of a physical for a job before only a drug screening.

I just recently had a random, well more like surprise as everyone was tested. I passed because I went to local health store and bought what they recommended (yes I asked). One other person failed although they went to the same place but took the stuff right before the test.

My recommendation is that you can pass these tests but you need 24hrs to urinate like crazy as that is what most of these potions do is make you urinate and provide you with yellow urine (can not be clear urine to pass). This other person drank it and almost immediately went in for the test. My opinion even if the bottle says so it is a big NO NO. I have taken at least 10 of these tests in my lifetime and never failed. You need at least 24 hrs to clean yourself.

So always be prepared.

Prepare like it was the urinalysis even if it is not. Spend the $40-70 dollars and be ready.

Random test walk out of work immediately and come up with emergency reason afterwards. You may get in trouble but you will pass.
granted i havent taken a drug test in almost 10 yr's but i break all the rules i stopped for 30 days didnt smoke anything during this time cut all fat out of my diet and worked in a steel shop sweating all day. i failed threw a 150 ng positive was sent home untill i pee clean, i tried everything im not over weight around 145 lb i had to use clean pee from my eldest son to pass. i talked to the head lab tech after the 5th failed test in as many wks after being clean so in reality i was clean 2 months and still failed. the lab tech told me because of how long ive smoked i can and will most likely test dirty for 6 months+. my eldest approched me and suggested i use his and i did and passed lmao. funny thing boss knew whole shop did smoke but still tested us to save a whoppn 14k a yr on industrial insurance heck 14k a yr was nothing his weekly payroll was double that. and the union wasnt holding fast to my rights to privacy oops rambling lmao. in short if your my age mid 40's and have smoked every day for the last 30+ yrs ya may wanna use some elses pee and not watse your money on the cleansers.

Last edited:

hamstring

Veteran
Permission to come aboard Major.

I am 40 + and at least 15 lb over weight. I have the dicky do syndrome. My belly sticks out farther than my dicky do. I have never heard of any one failing after what you put yourself through.
I do not doubt your experiences but mine have been quite different. I have had 5 drug tests in the last 12 years and 2 of those were random/surprise.

When I first started out all that was available was cleansing tea. The stuff was harsh made you piss out of your rectum but worked on the same principle as the newer ones. They all clean your urinary tract. Back then you had to also take some B vitamin so the urine was yellow. One time I handed in glow in the dark urine to the technician. She said pretty yellow isn’t it. The new potions have yellow built right in.

Each time I allowed 24hrs and drank the recommend water with the cleansing agent. Usually amounts to around a gallon of liquid. I have passed every single test. I only smoke 3 times a week now but back in the day I would guess it was 4 or 5 times but I have never been a heavy smoker in comparison to many.

With my experience any way just use common sense.

1. As the Major said give up smoking for at least a week 2 weeks would be better. I will say this last time it was only a week for me.
2. Ask the person at the health store for advice they see our kind all the time.
3. Follow the instructions on the bottle. I like the type that cleans your system completely. They also sell one that cleans/masks your system for 6 hrs. I have never used this type so I do not recommend it.

Below are excerpts from one manufacture. They are of course biased but you can gain some important knowledge.

Our Same-Day Urine cleansing solutions are made from the finest natural ingredients. Our unique combination of vitamins, minerals, and herbal cleansers we worked diligently to create same day solutions that worked in 45 minutes and last for over 5 hours. The products are 100% undetectable and all natural. All of our same day kits perform as an all natural body cleanser, we are NOT A MASK.
The process works by producing a high amount of carbohydrates which stops the kidneys form releasing toxins into the urinary tract and preventing new toxins from entering the bladder. This process is 100% safe and occurs naturally when one consumes a high amount of carbohydrates such as breads and pastas. The same day cleaner contains Gum Arabic and other natural herbs and minerals which act as an astringent or sponge actually collecting toxins in the stomach, urinary tract and bladder and processing them to the body’s waste system the products also contain marshmallow root which is an all natural diuretic enhancing ones natural detoxification process by speeding up the process of urination, hence cleansing the body of all toxins in the urine. The same day cleaner then naturally refortifies the body with clean urine which is ph balanced and contains a multivitamin and the proper amounts of creatine and nutrients so the sample given is Clean and healthy. This process takes 45 minutes to 90 minutes and lasts 5-6 hours depending on which particular product is used. All of our same day cleansers meet these criteria.

Our permanent cleansing process starts with a strict diet which enables and enhances the body's own natural detoxification process which is included as a Mandatory Menu in the Kit. A daily regime of blood cleansing tablets which are consumed daily and speed up to enhance the body's natural detoxification system and starts actually removing toxins immediately causing other toxins to “roam freely”. This makes the toxins easier to remove and flush out of the body.
The removal process actually works on a cellular level cleansing all toxins regardless of there type from blood, urine and saliva. The body will start removing toxins via the human bodies waste disposal system of urine, sweat and bowel movement. Once the user has reached the end of the prescribed pre cleanse cycle they will ingest our revolutionary body cleansing elixir which will remove all of the “free roaming” toxins and any other toxins left throughout the body.
The final step is a dietary fiber blend which helps finish cleansing the colon and bowel system. Once all of these steps have been undertaken the urine, saliva and blood will be completely toxin free. The recipient will be permanently clean until toxins are re-exposed into the body. This cleansing process does not differentiate toxins and will remove anything toxic to the human body, i.e. : drugs, pollutants, bacteria and all types of toxins which we pick up in daily life especially in industrial and urban centers.

Last edited:
Wow hamstring. Those sound pretty good.
Did you get them at a health food store? I'm just assuming from the way it's written...

kinger

Veteran
So I passed my test :headbange I am so glad now.A heavy worry of my shoulders. I used the Number one, It got my scared though because the doc said there was alot of glucose in my urine,So they wanted to test my blood sugar level,CRAP! They just wanted to see if I had diabetes, I guess I need to lose some weight he said.OH WELL :joint:

Congrats!
If I ever have to get tested I'll be sure to get one of those.
How much do they cost?

Also, does THC show up in blood tests? I've had tests done for diabetes, but that was before I toked.

kinger

Veteran
The number one cost about 50 bucks and tax.THC might show up in blood tests but im not sure.

Latest posts

Latest posts