What's new

Sammet's Sensational Sensimilla Shindig

hanfiking

You absolutely love long stigmas don't you can't say there isn't something magically alien about a female ganja strain with hundreds of long thick sticky neon antennas. But I see your keeping it green this time huh?! maybe you can turn down the temps at night during flowering for a extra special colouring to go with the sweet ladies?!

N

NZjay

excellent Sammet... glad you doing good brother...

yeah, Spidermites can be a real bitch!
i try to keep my shit clean clean... but being in my bedroom, it gets hard somtimes. lol.
always like to make sure in between grows i take the time to give a real good cleaning though.

good to have ya back mate... will keep an eye out for the new thread.
take care brother!
i feel the mojo getting stronger! :D

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Hi Sammet!
I'm glad you're ok, but too bad you had to pull everything because of those fuckers.
I'm sure that keeping the grow cleaner and organized will be excellent. I never had mites, and I hope will never meet them...

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Sammet said:
I'm kinda still around - just feeling a little burnt out recently. The garden is just turning over as usual - suffering slightly due to neglect. I'm sort of having a break, without actually having one. When I feel enthused once again I'll be around more.

I totally feel ya on that one bro...I usually get that way during the summer, cuz of the heat....

Z

zoolander

Funny you showed up when ya did my friend , I was doing something in my room a day or 2 ago and I thought what happened to Sammet I don't think I've seen him around in awhile . Glad to see your still doing your thing and hope ya get them freaking mite's handled .

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Nice work as usual, Sammet...

Can't wait to see the magical buds coming out of your tent in a few months.

As for your mojo, I don't think you ever lost it.

Maintaining a garden non-stop is a lot of pressure, both physically and mentally. After a year of growing perpetually, my neck was developing an ache just from looking over my shoulder all the time. And my shit wasn't even that good...

Either way, good luck in this next round...

E

EatShitake

Good to see ya again, man! Hope all is well outside the garden.

I've had good luck with regular neem treatments in keeping borg populations in check. I used to get whiteflies up the wazoo. They seem to be a fact of life in my corner (got 2 dogs) and every 3 or 4 months I just wait til I've got nothing blooming and nuke everything with pyrethrin.

Best wishes, and I'll be on the lookout for the new thread.

:joint:

Hey Sammet!
Good to read y'r doing good, :badday: about the spidermites..But now at least you'll have a chance of starting over again and keeping y'r goals insight.
Y'r growing out Kalichakra soon? Cool! I'll be :lurk: to see how much my safmix lady might look just like yours..or not (as it can also be a white satin LOL) The only downsize to keeping a grow small is when ya fuck up, y'r yields are most deffo gonna suffer..But hey, ya live ya learn and i'm pretty sure you're already past the fucking up yields thing so two tup for ya plans..I'll be around
Laterz,
Low
PS: love this shot man!:D
21338cat02.jpg

PPS How tall is that male already?? :yoinks: gonna give ya plenty of pollen to play with I reckon?
My doggy says hi to cat:

Last edited:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
There is other things in life than hangin out with us bums on ICmag :wink:
Glad you let us know you're doin good though :yes:

You know we'll all still be hangin out when you get back into your groove :lurk:

Latest posts

Latest posts