What's new

Res CDD x SD IBL; NIRV. WR; MOD Menage a Tois; Wht. Label Dble Gum; Mandala Hashberry

order 66

This will be my grow journal for the following strains:

2 Reservoir Chem D x SD IBL

2 Nirvana White Rhino

2 MOD Menage a Tois

2 White Label Double Gum

and

2 Mandala Hashberry

[I edited the thread title cause the CDD and the Double Gum were males; see below]

Seeds were dropped last night, showing tails on the CDDSDIBL and the HB today, will leave them in the paper towels on a plate in a humidity dome over a warming mat for another day, should have tails on all or most by then.

After that, the taproots will go in some sunleaves plugs for a day or so under the heating mat, and then into 8 oz cups with potting soil/perlite mix under cfls.

They will be flowered under 600w enhanced hps in a homebox xl. I use mainly botanicare nutes. Please stick around and I'll update with pics as things progress.

:wave: :headbange :wave: :headbange

Last edited:

Big Brother

Anyone heard of this strain

Anyone heard of this strain

Hey I was wondering if anybody has heard of D5, it is a Sour Diesel cross that was grown in the foothills and low mountain regions this year. :joint:

order 66

Big Brother said:
Hey I was wondering if anybody has heard of D5, it is a Sour Diesel cross that was grown in the foothills and low mountain regions this year. :joint:

I have no idea, sorry.

As to the grow, 7 of 10 seeds have germed out of 10. Everything has come up into about a 3" seedling except for 1 white rhino, 1 double gum, and 1 chemd dog x sd :puppydoge

still vegging under cfls, in 16 cups with soil/perlite mix

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
PICS!!

ive been wondering how the hashberry growing experience is, many people recommended it on dr. chronics forums too. GL man!

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Update please! I`ve been reading your previous grows and smoke reports, I like your taste in seeds!

G

sounds like a nice line up...any pics available?
ill be watching
take care
stay safe
inkognyto

D

Don Cotyle

I'd like to see what I passed on, I grew the Thai Haze x Skunk#1and passed the Menage a Tois off to a freind who won't get them started for 6 weeks till he harvests.

Pix please, I'll be watching!

order 66

will be posting pics as soon as the icmag system lets me upload them

they went into flwr about a week ago -- out of the lot, here's the tally so far:

Rez CDD -- 1/2 germ, 1 male

nirv WR -- 1/2 germ, 1 female -- looks nice, clones taken

MOD MaT -- 2/2 germ, 2 females (!) -- I chopped my Dreamgoddess and got some purpley-goodness, I hope these get those god bud traits -- nice stuff

WL DG -- 1/2 germ, 1 male

Man. HB -- 2/2 germ, 2 females (?) -- these plants are really small but stout, i really can't tell yet, but since there being slow i'm hoping they're females since they've shown no male traits

all plants were re-potted in their 3 gal containers today and fed a light pbp soil dose.

temps are great right now, i run the lights at night and the temps stay nice and mild all the time now (will get colder soon)

a little dissapointed not having a cdd to grow, i have some wonder diesels finishing now and they look great, oh well, im excited about trying the WR and will think of what seeds to pop next

order 66

update: 1 of 2 wr clones have rooted, put both in soil as figure the other one can't be far behind, everything else is stretching out (up) a bit -- the tops look good on the plants

hashberries are balling up like little deep chunks

order 66

update:

both white rhino clones rooted and are now little mini-bushes in coco mix

other plants listed above are in 30-35 about day of 12/12 under 600w

looking real good!!

mandala hashberry

nirvana white rhino

MOD Menage a Tois (rear) Wonder Diesel (front)

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
the mostly indica side will show purpling first on the leaves towards the end, with more color coming out as it goes along. on my indica pheno most of the leaves had dark purple edges and the undersides were a nice violet color.

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
nice to see someone grow out the Menage a Tois seeds they keep giving away....
dosent look that bad actualy, heavy on the indica if anything (good IMO)
that wonderdisel looks ravaged by heat your temps might needs to be lowered in there...
that mandala hashberry looks sick, cant wait to get my mandalas. you make me jelouse.
ill be back i like what i see.

order 66

thanks for the comments

photo update:

about 45 or so days into 12/12, moving a bit slow, but have had cooler temps -- otherwise, things are going well

hashberry 1

menage a tois 1

white rhino

hashberry 2

menage a tois 2

assorted macros

order 66

checked 'em tonight, getting frostier

the yields on the hashberry look pretty low at this point, maybe they need a longer veg -- however, they have that sour bubble/bubba kush/pk look to them, like a little frosty diamond. got some more packs of those, definitely worth some exploration

Latest posts

Latest posts