What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G13 x Sour Bubble

Lemon

Grown outdoor. Smokes very nicely.

sugdv3.jpg

smlon0.jpg

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks beautiful, more shots please and smoke report, outdoor is the shit

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Looks really dank is that a sativa/indica 50/50 or whats the more dominate sativa/indica in that bud?

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Indeed, nice pics... Very frosty...
I did a G13 sour bubble cross that came out very well a couple of years back...
In fact i've got more tiny seedlings of them growing right now...
search gumblebum if you'd like to see other plants from the same cross...

Funny I pollenated one of my G13 Hashplants with Sour Bubble bx3 but I don't think it took. Darn! Your looks more like the G13 than the SB. It's gotta be potent. Nice!

Lemon

Brief Smoke Report

onevb3.jpg

Taste/Smell

The smell of this plant is a little tricky for me to describe. It has a smell that is slightly woody, and another part that is like lemon pinesol. Not unusually sweet smelling, or strong smelling, but nice is its own subtle way

The taste is like smoking kief or bubble. It tastes very nice and is most notable when you exhale.

Potency

The potency is there.. no question about it. When you smoke more, you get higher.. there is no point where this stops being true it seems. I made a mini serving of cookies with the trim (four) and ate two of them. Thats was 7am.. its 4:45pm and I'm still feeling it.

High

The high is extremely physical, but with a strong psychological component too. Note that I had to cut her down a bit eary to avoid bud rot. You can feel it effecting some of your muscles, its crazy. At the same time, I was thinking not stop and music was fantastic. Lasts a good while. Didn't get overly burnt out with this strain either. When eaten, its 100% physical.

Overall:

Smell and taste are nice but nothing to write home about. Potency is top class, and the high is very nice too. 8.9/10

sideclosehb7.jpg

Last edited:

Lemon

Herb Glaze - I believe its mostly indica.

Grat3ful - Nice! I'll check it out

Thanks everyone else

G

nice man, outdoors seems to bring out the better in all qualitys of cannabis.