What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HEY CANADA, WTF HAPPENED TO THE TRAILERPARK BOYS?!?!

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
i was just sittin here and i couldnt help remembering the hash driveway they created. what better way to hide pounds of hash than.. . .. in the open!! lmao

and no matter who says what, i still think the green bastard should have his own show, with conky as his sidekick! lol

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
hey BONGASAURUS!!!

gotta tell you guys this , since it was the first time i really recognized randy as a really important character>

ofcourse i was blazed, and i dont remember teh actual episode, but leahy was talkin to ricky (or someone?) and randy was in the background doind some stupid shit. so as leahy is talking randy kicks somehting and then says " horsecock!".

the reason it was so funny is that , MY reaction was the same as leheys (and the other persons) reaction. me and the characters on the screen were like, wtf kinda expression is that?!

i mustave roflmao (literaly) for a good ten minutes. man i dont care how it happens they could make the ghetto boys for all i care, i just want that cast/crew back. damned shame what happened, damned shame

i wont lie, i even started to drive around with a drink in the car just to see how that shyt felt. felt damned liberating.

Green bastard: "hey cory sorry man you ok"
Corey: " yeah i think so"
Green Bastard: " i was just playin i dont really give e f*ck!"

jarff

I rememeber the episode when Bubbles was hiding in the pond that was full of stolen barecues and was breathing thru a straw..then he popped up his head and told someone he had a leach on his bird.
There were a lot of episodes but there were some real special ones that I have to laugh about any time or anywhere....
The time the bottle throwin kids hit big gutted Phil with a bottle in the gut and Phil let an ungodly belch outta him...I laffed for minutes..
All good stuff.
jarff

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
OMG!! SPEAKIN OF BIG GUTT PHIL!!!

the episode where the cops from leheys old police department were tryin to kill him and they caught phill in the gutt witha phone bookl and he belched!!! roflmao, that was my first time ever seeing him on teh show and what an intro!!!! roflmao

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
caught any of the latest season yet. Philidelphia Collins turns into a major character along with his sons

BAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM

Sheriff Bart

Deputy Spade
Veteran
want to have a few drinks and smoke a joint bubbles?
yes!

im watchin it form the beggining, havent seen that much before...i love this show...

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
man , i gotta wait either until i cant really remember tehm, or my crop comes in, i alwasy said i wanted to watch them all again but stoned!! lmao

you guys just dont know how i seriously i cant wait for this f!@#$ing crop to finish flowering and ripen!!!

TPB Rocks!!

TPB Rocks!!

I have been watching since day one and I still laugh my buns off at every episode. They have become living legends to many of us here in Canuckville!
xxooMichy

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
DAMN MAN, AND HE STUCK WITH IT!!!

DAMN MAN, AND HE STUCK WITH IT!!!

wmass said:
what really happened to corey and trevor...
http://saintjohnshawn.com/2007/06/13/trailer-park-boys-what-really-happened-to-corey-and-trevor/
the stage 6 TPB episodes on tv-links that are not working came from this site...
http://stage6.divx.com/
navigating the site blows so here is a link to the person that catalogued most of the episodes...
http://stage6.divx.com/user/SensiLove/videos/?page=1
the rest can be found on google video along with the movie. :wave:

DUDE!!!!!!!thanks so much man!! these links are really important to the thread, really glad you came through the way you did.

i read what happened to to the show in the "what really happened to corey and trevor" link. . .man that is so fu*ked!!! and to think he stayed with it anyhow, that dude is the damned man!!!

so the bastards were waiting out on the US market huh? well maybe the cast should bring that crap here themselves and make the loot they were supposed to in the first place. that is one thing i would not even try to get the bootleg for . . . .honestly i swear.

welp, now i gotta go, dry some of my almost flowered plant, quick dry some buds and watch those episodes i don't think i have seen yet.

brb in a couple days!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts