What's new

st0fr's Afghani #1, FTM 400 Watt Grow

st0fr

Hi guys!

This is my second grow, the other one I had to cut short due to my parents complaining about the smell.. :( Still got a nice 40 gram harvest though..

This time around I'm all set with carbon filter, proper vent and so forth.. My closet is at a steady 25-26 degrees, and reaches 27 at the most. All celsius.

I'm using BioBizz Allmix soil, and various BioBizz ferts, BioGrow, BioBloom, and fish mix.

The strains are 4 Afghani #1, 4 FTM (A strain given to my by a NZ grower) and an unknown freebie from AnnaC, something with.. Strawberry and NYC.. I think..

I've crammed these poor shots out of my old cam, and I'm getting a new one tomorrow I hope. Then there will be macro and lovely shots galore.. :)

On with the pictures;

Here's a little overview.. The 3 on the right are Afghani, the middle row from the top is 2 AnnaC, and 1 ftm. The next row is FTM, Afghani, FTm, and closest to the fan is an FTM.

An Afghani #1. I can't belive how bushy this plant is.

FTM:

I'll get some close-ups of the other plants, but my poor camera was dying.. :)

I'm interrested in anyones thoughts on how Afghani #1 behaves in flower.. I'm hoping the sativa traits in the other 2 strains will outweigh their late arrival.. :)

Last edited:

J-Roc

hi st0fr
your garden is beautiful
i love how clean u keep everything.
Afghani sure is lookin beefy there..
keep us in pics man.

st0fr

Thanks J-Roc!

I'm really loving watching the pure indica traits just showing themselfs, I mean they look like little trees imho..

I'm really glad that the cool tube is allready showing itself a good investment.

st0fr

Ok dudes, I just got my new camera, a Fujifilm Finepix s9600.

I'm 20 days into the grow from the first Afghani #1 popped up.. I sorta lost track on the other ones.. :joint:

The first thing I had ot take pics of was of course my plants.. So here you go, enjoy.

(I'm sorry about the dull HPS colors)

Strawberry D x NYCD

Afghani # 1

FTM

I'm hoping to get a better hang of this camera so I can give you all some sexy bud shots :D

Last edited:

st0fr

Here we are at day 22, I've given them 0.75ml/L of both BioGrow and BioBloom, from BioBizz. Bio Bio Bio. :D

Anywho, here's 3 shots I've taken with the new cam aswell.. Slowly getting there.. :)

G

guest5703

the other one I had to cut short due to my parents complaining about the smell..

right there with ya brotha! haha except my parents didn't even think it smelled that bad haha!!! I might have to upgrade to a scrubber next run since I know I'll be using stinkier strains. Nice cool tube hope it works out for ya, how many are you gonna try to flower/fit into your space? Those afghani leaves are sooo SICK! They look like sativa coming out, but then they get super large huh? Sweet grow where do you usually get all your genetics online? PEACE (im bookmarking this shit)

st0fr

I got the FTM from a friend in New Zealand. They where created in a friends memory who had passed away in the fight for legelisation. Then there's Afghani form Seedsman, and the Strawberry Diesel x NYC cross from annaC..

:)

Last edited:

ES_

looks great Do..er..st0fer! did you get those FTM seeds from cerebro? great to see govs memory live on literally. i bet strawberry d x NYC will be primo as well. looking forward to seeing them grow to their full potential this time.

st0fr

ES_ said:
looks great Do..er..st0fer! did you get those FTM seeds from cerebro? great to see govs memory live on literally. i bet strawberry d x NYC will be primo as well. looking forward to seeing them grow to their full potential this time.

I got them from the creator himself ;)

Thanks for stopping by ES, and Old Fla Stoner..

:D

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
LOL good stuff
I live on my own, but my parents both know what I am up to.
They understand. They are pretty much both heavy drinkers, they got their vice I got mine

st0fr

Thanks cjk, I think it's going pretty well yeah.. I'm loving my plants..

First female for you guys, an Afghani #1:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hey st0fr !
Your plants looks really nice...
I'm running an Afghani 1 selected from Sensi, just starting flowering... I've smoked a sample this summer, really hashy taste, loved it, with a mixed high/stone, a must... Got a Afghani cut from Afghanistan too, looks really like my afghani, with very thin leaves, yours are bigger but when you ll start to flower them i think theyll change.
All the best

G

guest5703

woo hoo female!! haha thats a nice lookin bitch you got there stofr. The stalk already looks really hairy too, smells stinky I bet even for veg huh? Great start now the fun begins ;)

st0fr

Ok dudes here's an update..

We area at day 30 or so.. 5 days since flowering was induced.. :) 2 have shown sex so far.. I've further lightproofed my closet since I think a little too much light was leaking here and there.. :)

The last meal was 1 ml/l BioGrow and FishMix, and 2 ml/l BioBloom..

:)

ES_

wow, they're really filling out! downright bushy. nice frosty stems already,you could probably make some excellent hash aswell. keep it up :)