What's new

Nothing but a BOG Party....

Lucid

Inviting all BOG fans to come check out the scene ............ :D

New to the scene this time is my Lifestar BX1 ...... If you have heard a lot of negativity around this strain disregard it ... i started 4 seeds .... my cat ate 2 of them when they were seedlings was left with 2 ended up with 1 female. She is a very strong vegger that makes an amazingly strong structure.... She is very stable as well... i had her root bound for over a month in a 1 gal container and she stood strong non hermi/autoflower..... Doesnt strech much ....

This is my first time with her from seed.. shes huge vegged for like 2.5+ months in total. this plant is in a 5 Gal homedepot bucket under 1000w MH mostly ... and getting some nice side light from a 1000wHPS

There are 4 Main colas on here with a nice staidum like structure after being tied a bit down.

As of right now ... she smells like a Green Lifesaver.... (sweet candied lime)
and super frosty ... i just know this stuff is gonna be some killler smoke for sure! :joint:

Here she is @ 44 days of flower......

Top nug

Mid nug

bottom nug

Close up

Plant Shots

:rasta:

Last edited:

Lucid

Super Sweet Cindy 05

Super Sweet Cindy 05

Heres the SSC05 in action ....... @44 days as well ....She produces some long dense colas encrusted with goodness. They get soooo heavy that each cola on a topped plant needs its own steak ..... she a prissy girl but worth it in the end She smells so goood and is some of the most frosty stuff i seen to date ... Great smoke ......

Lucid

Sour Bubble BX3 (Lucid Cut)

Sour Bubble BX3 (Lucid Cut)

Last but not least, Sour Bubble BX3 .....

This girl right here is some seroius indica smoke ..... In flower she smells of Sour Lemon\Lime and Kushy Sour Must... Some real dank here... when you pop a jar of her and take wiff its like a punch in the face. big wow factor there..... Some of the strongest stuff i have smoked to date .... :spank:

Here she is @44 days of flower .........

Last edited:

bergerbuddy

Canna Coco grower
Veteran
I'm impressed with the BX3- I have a couple different phenos of bx3 goin myself I hope they look similar!!.

GREAT JOB BRO!!

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea man nice show you gave us in chat ...i'm also Verry impressed Lucid..verry nice work my brother !!!!
some + fo sho dude!!!!

G

Lu-fukin-cid!!!!!!!

Geeeeeeezzusss very impressive man!!!!!!!

LOVE you grow style,actually giving the VEG TIME!
im always giving my plants a month plus the 2 weeks to pre
flower and then tighten up!.....never in a hurry..

VERY CONSISTANT indoor field there,fine pics too!!!!!

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Dank looking SBx3 Lucid.....kudo's to you..... :respect:

Lucid.......How much more do the Bx3's yield than the Bx1's....??? The only complaint with the Bx1's I had were that they didn't yield very well when compared to Bogglegum or LifeSaver. Other than that, Sour Bubble was some serious connoisseur grade weed. Without a doubt, the most potent indica I've ever smoked.

Does the Bx3 still have the two dominant pheno's.....the shorter stumpy indica dom pheno that you have, and the taller, lanky sativa dom pheno....???
I've grown both pheno's, and they're both killer, but personally prefer the sativa pheno myself.

Here's a sativa pheno Bx1 ....... :rasta: ...... that I use to have. I found that it tasted more sour than the indica pheno. I also prefered the high of the sativa pheno. IMHO, it still had the mind numbing potency, but didn't completely destroy you as much as the indica pheno, allowing you to function and get thing's done during the day. I also found that the sat pheno had a slightly lighter green color to it, when compared to the indica pheno, which was always really dark green.

:smoweed:

RMS

Last edited:

OBSoul33t

nice lookin plants lucid . keepin my eye on this as i have some bog strains ready for flowering .

be careful of the string tying up those nugs mites love string and twine .

happy harvesting

Obs

G

Always love to see a BOG party. :D
Got some Lifestars going right now myself. Interested to see how yours finish up.
Great work Lucid.

guineapig

Veteran
Incredible show!!!! :woohoo:

There are many people (including your humble rodent narrator) who missed the BOG boat and are quite mad at themselves for doing so...... :bashhead: :pointlaug

Awesome thread Lucid!!!! :jump: :bis: keep those flowers coming!!!!

(also, the world would love it if you would make some seeds....)

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts