What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(Jacks Cleaner X Grapefruit) X G-13

G

Hello IC mag'ers, Today I'd like to show you my latest flower room sensation. This strain comes from Seedsdirect and it's part of the G-13 collection. (formally Plurals) lolol. Anyway. I veged them for six weeks in four gallon pots of soiless pro-mix. They veged under a 400 mh. They were then transfered under 1430 watts of hps. And they are at day 35 in the pictures. They are short indica pheno'd plants that appear to have much G-13 influence. Also these plants smell like blueberrys. And I mean more like blueberry than any blueberry I've ever smoked or smelled. Stay tuned here to see the outcume and plenty of entainment. Thanks and enjoy, Smokey.

Flowerman

Smokey those are sweet lookin!;) I see alot of the grapefruit traits in them, as well as the G13 side. Very awesome grow.
Okie those are nice as well.

G

Hi Okie, You have some nice big plants there bro. I thought that the G-13 was a short squat indica. But your cross defies that with very big colas. You must let me know how thsy turn out. I may be picking up more from this collection.

Flowerman, How you doing? And thanks I apreciate all the imput you've given here. As It's my first grow with this strain or any of its componets. So it's very nice to know which my plants take after.

G

Thanks Nate, You may have to look into it. Their looking damm good and smell sweet. I have to learn how to post my full size pictures, these thumbs don't do them justice.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey, I just realized I grew these before. I let them die for space reasons, but I have some bud of this in the stash right now. The buds I have were sent from a good pal in Denmark. They smell just like I remember - like SHIT!!! ha ha ha. Not a bad smoke though ;)

friendlyfriend

Veteran
Has anyone ever heard this strain called "Supermutts" {(JacksCleanerxC99xGrapefruit)xg13} ** when i saw yours strain I was scratching my head wondering if its the same or different**

I had beans and ended up with 5 outta 5 males. Also when i got em I was told they were from KRYPTO.... Never got to smoke it but was really intrigued by combo.

Any correlation?

G

Oh yea Okie I know they are thumbs but I like the bigger non-thumbs. Makes for a more pleasing thread.

CC, This strain tasted like shit??? It smells so wonderfull. And I'm gonna stick my neck out and say they are one of my most flavorable aromas from a strain.

Friendlyfriend, I never herad of Supermutts before and I don't believe there's any relation. I believe that Gypsy Nirviana contracted some Swiss growers to make these crosses from his seed collection. Looks great so farrrrrrrrr.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
high smokey that shit looks awesome i think the blue pic is really cool
keep up the good gardening PROPS :cool: :canabis:
peace chucky :biggrin:

Rolando Mota

Beautiful plants! Are you keeping them going? I grew the original (I assume) G13 clone '89-'91. Was the perfect SOG plant, would end up with a foot tall plant, one solid bud, no branches. Dank!

G

Thanks Chuck, That blue tint comes from not changing the white balance function in my camera when I leave the conditions that require it. Too stoned to remember. Thanks for stoping by.

Frendly Friend, No problem glad to help clear it up.

Thanks Rez!!

Rolando thanks to you, I have created seeds for future grows, Thanks for the info on G-13. I wish I had some straight G-13 myself. These plants are about 2.5' tall and are mostly single cola dominate but does indeed have side branching. Must come from the crosses.
Here are a couple of pics taken yesterday day 41 of flower. I'll post more today. Keep an eye out.

G

Holy Shit!

Those look fucking sick man, I wish I could smell their stink :)

G

Thanks Nate, So far I'm impressed myself. And they sure don't stink but are very sweet and fragrant. I apreciate you comming by.

G

Thanks Nate!! Have an update these pics were taken yesterday day 44 of flower. All is well and plants are entering the late stages. Ten, twelve days should do it.

G

nice man!
wat i want my garden to look like
have fun puffin those :p
GOOD LUCK!