What's new

Abby's Bud Shack

G

Congrats Father Time!

Congrats Father Time!

Congrats to Father Time on his first Bubble run... Way To Go Father! :woohoo:

It's so great to see so many new visitors to the Bud Shack, I'm so very happy that you had the chance to drop by and say hello, and thank you all for the very kind words! I can't tell you how great it makes me feel to see so many people inspired in positive ways... that's what it's all about! Greetings to JH151399-OG, 2buds, BluEBLaZeS, Dopey Taylor, Wacky Tobacky, medicaluser420, Sistarluv, Babbabud, and of course my Aussie friends Father Time and Wallyduck... thanks for stopping by!

All is well here at the Bud Shack as the new girls in the Flower Room are on their last week of veg before starting flower mode. I've been giving this run a longer time in veg as most lost quite a bit of bottom leaves due to lack of consistent watering during the trip, the pump unfortunately failed on the veg plants and my plant/cat sitter just couldn't keep up with them all. While I was able to salvage almost all of the plants, they are not up to my high standards and need some more TLC before flowering.

Here's a couple of pics for today as I still have tons of pictures to go through from the trip.

The not-so-rare Australian Bong Fly...

Some tasty treats from the Outback, Pineapple c99 Buds and Bubble Hash:

See ya soon!
Abby :wave:

F

Father Time

Thanks again Mate,
Oh God! how sensational is you ability to grab shots like those mate,i bow to your insane skills. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Kindest regards,FT :wave:

G

Zilaniz - it was tasty indeed! Ol' Wallyducksure has some mighty nice party favors! :yummy:

Father Time - My pleasure Father! Have you had a chance to try any of your bubble... and if so how was it? I finally finished all the trim in the freezer, here's a spoonfull from the last batch:

The Grow 9 gals are coming back nicely now, although they are still a bit ragged looking from the abuse they suffered during my absence. They'll get one more week of TLC under the MH lights before the switch to flower. Tonights spotlight is on two of Head Seeds diesel crosses:

G13 Diesel (G13 x ECSD v3)

Head's Deez (G13xNYCD x ECSD v3)

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn Abby you make a guy wanna plunk down 1500.00 for a Canon 20d. Fantastic shots as always.

Mr.Wags

G

i need to get me soem bubble bags. would you say the bubble is more potent than the kif from the same plant?

G

A Visit to Wally's Patch!

A Visit to Wally's Patch!

mrwags - I'm glad you're inspired to upgrade... although I prefer my Nikon D200 for a few hundred more! :)

Delta9-THC - Holy Bubble Melt indeed... that Wallyduck is a good teacher :D

Zilaniz - While I can certainly recommend the Bubble Bags, I can't speak about the kif comparison. You might want to try asking Bubbleman, I'm sure he could give you a better answer!

Here's a few more pics from the Outback Adventure, as tonight we take a visit into the mountains of Northern Australia for a stop at Wally's patch.

Located in the midst of nowhere, the patch is carved out of a clearing in the mountainous jungle. The surrounding vegetation is thick, and one must sometimes crawl over, under, and through it to reach each section.

The surrounding jungle is alive with a myriad of insects and animals, and I spent a good bit of time watching the beautiful Ulysses Butterflies as they flew from flower to flower having lunch.

Out in the patch, the plants grow tall and strong under the hot aussie sun. A specialized pump system provides the plants with water, that is, as long as someone is there to water them! :D

A+Dank

wow!
yer down under the patch, down under! Thanks for sharing the amazing photos of your work! this really is an international site. woot!
+

F

Father Time

once again mate,
the skills are impressive. :woohoo:

,its amazing what little Stoner Bugs are floating around the patches,heres a couple i have posted around the forums.

i personally like the first and third pics the best. :joint:
Kindest regards,Ft :wave:

Last edited:
G

mrwags said:
Damn Abby you make a guy wanna plunk down 1500.00 for a Canon 20d. Fantastic shots as always.
Mr.Wags

I think abby owns a Nikon. anyways for 1500+ a Nikon 200D would be a much wiser decision. They can accept all the great Nikon F mount lens back to the 70's

G

Back to the Patch...

Back to the Patch...

A+Dank - Thanks for stopping by... this truly is an international community here at International Cannagraphic, it's a small world after all! :wink:

Grat3fulH3ad - Thank you sir! Wally has quite the setup over there, and I feel quite honored to have had the opportunity to shoot it. Tonight we have some more pictures from the patch!

Father Time - G'Day mate! No worries... I'm still around! Thanks for sharing your bug pics, although I have to say most of those I wouldn't want to see in my garden! :yoinks:

Here's a little pic of a busy bee out near the patch:

So how's that bubble Father?

Ick - You are correct, I do own, as well as recommend the Nikon D200. That's a nice little picture of the spider, if I could give you a suggestion it would be to crop in closer on the spider, there is a lot of great detail in the face you could use. The background overpowers the subject as is, try and remove as much of it as you feel comfortable with, I think you'll like the results!

ilcstoning - To answer your question, I used Olivia's cloning gel on the cuttings before placing them in the rapid rooters. Once rooted it goes into a container of medium (I use Lambert's Soil). I have also placed them straight into the medium with no rapid rooter with great results.

As for the c99 x ice cross, yes I have sampled it. I have named the cross Spice99, it is very sativa in both stature and stone, but the unique part of this plant is that the buds smell like... mexican food. It's the damndest thing! I have never smelled any weed like it, the mother was a pineapple pheno c99 and the dad was a very diesel smelling Ice... so this is was a very unique offspring, and I am continuing to work on that project. :D

Howdy Folks... come on in and take a load off! Was just about to show some more pictures from the trip. Tonight we take a visit back to the jungles of northern Australia and a visit to Wally's patch.

Here's some strange duck I found hiding in the weed:

Speaking of strange ducks, here's a bushy little ducksfoot cross soaking up the aussie sun:

Watering time...

Lost in the Bud Jungle:

Got to keep them critters out of the patch, some areas are even electrified :yoinks:

Of course... all that hard work does pay off!

Last edited:

2buds

Howdy Abby,
Man what a place to get lost. Wally's home land is beautiful, could be the shutter bug or the bug in the shutter, either way all the photography is beautiful. Sorry to here that the garden had hard times while you were gone. Now I see why you haven't said anything about the water system. I wish you patience while you get those girls back in shape. Peace Abby,
2buds

G

incredible pictorial thread-
ive been through 2years of posts in 2 hours!
wonderful!

medicaluser420

Great Post that is an awsome garden I wish I had a place like that to go to and forget all my worries for the moment. No wonder you got all that bubble look at at all those leaves. Do you trim that all yourself? Anyway great spot i like the electric fence damn deers want eat your buds all the time. Have you ever had trouble with kangaroos ? cause i heard thay can be fierce pests if they find your garden. Is there any truth to this?