What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor Grow Show

N

Neptune

Looks like a great season for you Star Crash, I'm very excited about those Granddaddy hybrids!! Beautiful countryside, and lovely cannabis plants... Wish I had a backyard like that!!!

The SSHxC99 cross is being grown out by a friend of mine, so hopefully I will have some of his garden pics shortly. He loved the herbs so much he requested the beans... great work my friend!! I found one very unique red pheno in the females, this is the one everyone wants.. smells like SWEET pinapple and has an amazing stone.

B

BeAn

Great thread...

Great thread...

Some wonderfull examples of outdoor herb, i wish mine would have started to flower a few weeks ago..hope they'll finish before the weather gets worse lol. :joint:

Much love.. :rasta:

G

hey all! thx so much for the support and kind comments ...means much to me

:listen2: would you please help me welcome a new member to the family?
she is known as the "chemdawg" :D .... i am so lucky! :jump:

here is my new fav herb..the sour diesel in clone ... i have been smoking this weed for a few days and yes,her reputation is well deserved ... this herb has a taste and an aroma to die for & only when you taste her do you really know why the hype is real ... she kicks ass and the stone kicks ass as well

here is a fat c99 cola

the skunks are getting heavy,but are a pain to maintain...there are ungainly and the wind just beats the heck out of them

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats on getting the Chemdog! Sour diesel is derived from chemdog somewhere in there right?

Cinderella sure looks happy at the top of the ridge in late summer.... Trapik was saying he shakes his branches fairly often and it builds up their strength.... But I guess the wind is doing that for you.... They're still growing fast if the temperature's right.....

wHats "there are ungainly"? :D

Last edited:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
nice new additions to the family Star Crash, and i am Really enjoying the grow show, you definitely have a touch with the ladies :D

Looking forward to seeing the rest of your season unfold and your gals in all their glory.

Peace :joint:

B

BeAn

star crash said:
here is a fat c99 cola

Pic of the month, right there...:joint:...it looks like your trying to feed god himself, with the resinous flower..:biglaugh:

Last edited:
G

:wave:
nice lil ladies yu got there, and the genetics ar kicking ! :woohoo:
anyway yu are located ina beautiful area!
Wish yu the best!
Greetz!

G

time to catch up and get personal

alijah.. i live on the east side of a valley in some very beautiful countryside indeed ... i get to hear the coyotes howl & screech at night ... very wild sound :eek: thx for the compliment on my weed ...jah bless me :rasta:

hey BeAn ... are you a poet? :smile:

dimeBag65... i got some updates here for you, thx for being a good dude :ying:

hi pipeline..how goes it? i'm :joint: some fresh sour diesel right now,it's hard to put down :smoke: i sure aint no expert on sour d, or chemdawg, but i've now grown & smoked the former & i've smoked the latter and judging by taste and smell, they are related for sure... btw , all my plants have been wind stressed all thier lives with gust's up 25 mph at least, likely much higher before & during some of the awesome thunderstorms we get around here...the wind is a problem for large cannabis plants, high wind causes the most damage in my humble experience

hey neptune ... you are da man! thx for the beans ... when i am done with the outdoor grow show your Grandaddy Purp x SSH x C99 will be born & given all of my love ... you have good karma my friend and what goes around comes around, but you know that already! peace :ying:

midlifecrisis & goose duff ... thx fer peepin' :canabis:

esbe ... i love getting compliments from you because i really :respect: all your contributions and most of all your gardening skills ... wish we could puff out a bit sometime

ancient one ... how are you kind sir? :wave: i hope well ... you know what? i am really lame at smoke reports, but i will tell you all these strains are top notch & well worth growing & preserving... they are all unique from each other as well

got some pics :redface: just so you know, i have other plant interest besides marijuana...here is a cool plant that came as a cutting all the from the island of St Martin... don't even know the name

here is my collection of sugar maple seedlings(and one lilac seedling) these were all wild collected seed

this plant is turning into a monster(mako haze just begin to flower)

here is a peek at a crop of "late start" c99's all from seed (f3)

large skunk#1

this will be my last post for a while, but i will be back I promise...much love goes out to all the plants & i hope everyones buds mature happy , healthy, & potent!!

peace all ... Star Crash

trapik

Beautiful.
Once again, I miss english terms to tell what I feel seeing your pics.
Since I found your thread, each new batch of pics is a joy for the eyes. And an inspiration for next grows I must say..

Wish you good luck, though you don't need that much :wink:
peace to you & yours

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
im speachless my friend!

congratz on the new family members, look forward to see them grow up to be some bad gals!

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
you will love the daywrecker friend. one of the meanest weeds to come out of the states.

I'm personally not fond of it as an all the time smoke. but for a powerhouse strain its really damaging. its something you'll smoke with annoying people to make them shut up. and that absurdly musty armpit smell funks up anything you cross it with full of thc and a musk.

but seriously. be glad you're outdoors with room to spare. a friend of mine put an ounce or so hanging from strings in a cardboard box in the camper shell of his truck and drove them about six blocks to his house. the entire truck even the cab where it had never been smelled like diesel weed for a few days.

once its dried you can contain the smell. but when its hanging its absurd. its also the only strain I had to run scrubbers on a few weeks into veg.

Last edited:
G

Very COOL star!

You grow similar to me,what size pots you got
the c99's in they look GREAT all lined up...

Motaco,that leaf is VERY UNIQUE!

B

BeAn

star crash said:
hey BeAn ... are you a poet? :smile:
Yeah dude, but i just dont know it..:D

Great pics man, again...thanks for sharing.:lurk: Catch ya on the flip-side. :wave:

G

this plant makes me smile up to the sky ... skunk#1

today another battle with wind & chilly temps ... the season is turning & fall is in the air ... the ash trees are dropping their leaves already

trapik

star crash said:
the season is turning & fall is in the air ... the ash trees are dropping their leaves already
It's time to crop them to build some nice light guitar body :D
uh.. do I become a kind of capitalist?

These are some of the biggest SK#1 I've ever seen!!
Any of the branches look like usual main bud hehe.

Keep up the love work

G

:wave: i'm back with updates on the Blueberry x Northern Lights cross ....
other wise known as "blue light"

you can sure see some blueberrys in her fruit

:rasta:

oaktree

Star Crash those look great!! lovely purple frosty buds you've grown. That bush looks thick as hell. Nice job! should have a sick harvest.

Peace :joint:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
OMG star i am lovin this thread more and more. Every picture you toss up is absolutely splendid looking.

Latest posts

Latest posts