What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

trying for 15lbs

hunterwoundedft

10 lights over 400+plants in 5-4x8 trays ebb and flowed w/ hydroton rocks on coir fiber mats. it can be done.

i will be using Conni, fulvic acid, Carbo load, Vita boost pro, Big bud, overdrive and peroxide. lots of peroxide too!

like i said there r 5 trays but only 3 100gallon res. 4 of the trays share 2 res and the 5th tray only feeds 1 tray.

no trimming(not enough time to do so but i wish i had), no snapping stems(same reason). i was short on clones so i only had about 450 to fill well over 400 spots which means (for any1 that read my "trying for 3lbs" thread) i did not have half enough clones.

the strains r mostly Purple Urkle and GDP. the tray w/ its own res has Straw Diesle and there r about 50 Bubba Kush from THMF.

G

Good luck. It can be done for sure. Just hope your ready for all that trimming in the end. lol.
Later,
BG

HAPPYTREE

yah this looks like its gonna be one hell of a ride, Hold on , on more bong rip, alright im seated lets roll

Looks great !!

HT

G

oh boy... yummy strains you got there... potency and taste... I will be watching!
Oh and depending what 10 lights means...15 lbs should be a decent/high goal with 400 plants.... good luck

:lurk:

Last edited:
Very nice.I see you have alot of AN nutrients and GH,foxfarm.Which do you like the most?Hope you dont mind but your RO filter,how many gal per day dose it give?Could you please post the nutrients mix at the cycle of the plants start to finish.It would be alot of help to me and others using ebb&flood.I will be starting ebb&flood cab in a few days.Great job you are doing.PEACE

nice. glad u didn't post it at an and have it lost. so ur not going to "hunterwoundedft" them hehe j/k. How often u gonna flood? How come ur using mats with hydroton on top? I like hearing ur theories behind ur mixes, ur the mixman for sure :) anyways, good luck with the conni. Peace.

pumpkin2006

Dude, of course your gonna get 15lbs. I hope your using co2, cause it'll be more. Also do you like coni? I feel its just sensi 2 part with some hormones added...

R

rule35sub1

Hey 57, I know if anyone can get 15+ it will be you. I am following this one for sure bud. :lurk:

At it again I can see 57. Not only at it again but bigger and better. DAMN man. Lot of work to keep you busy and I remember you saying you where busy I didn't imagine it was THIS busy. Keep at it.

G

hunterwoundedft said:
10 lights over 400+plants in 5-4x8 trays ebb and flowed w/ hydroton rocks on coir fiber mats. it can be done.

i will be using Conni, fulvic acid, Carbo load, Vita boost pro, Big bud, overdrive and peroxide. lots of peroxide too!

like i said there r 5 trays but only 3 100gallon res. 4 of the trays share 2 res and the 5th tray only feeds 1 tray.

no trimming(not enough time to do so but i wish i had), no snapping stems(same reason). i was short on clones so i only had about 450 to fill well over 400 spots which means (for any1 that read my "trying for 3lbs" thread) i did not have half enough clones.

the strains r mostly Purple Urkle and GDP. the tray w/ its own res has Straw Diesle and there r about 50 Bubba Kush from THMF.

:spank: .nice to see you come str8 out the gates DIRTYWOUNDEDFOOT 57...........LAY THE SMACK DOWN............. why you went so heavy on the purps.......requested .........i know you have better then erks and gdp....or is

that just what could fill it up...........do what you doooo

wherez the 57 mix?coco perlite hydroton

Last edited:
G

Damn 57! I see you ain't wasting no time showin off your skills :rasta: Good luck :headbange

Last edited: