What's new

Sour Diesel IBL X OG Bx1 From JLP

Ahh

Ahh

Can any one tell me how long I should veg mine.I have 3 and half feet of safety from the lights in my setup.I have a 4 x 4 box.What is the expected flower time.I figure 8-10 weeks? So anyway I got mine in Wv in 3 days.Wv never seen anything like this(lol).Of course the is zero named strians around here. :cuss:

J-uana
:joint:

W

Wunderkind

The two SDOG F1's I grew stayed stocky. They both ended at just over two feet after 2 1/2 to 3 weeks of veg time.

just a note, those F1's were the smelliest plants I've ever grown. How I wasn't busted still boggles my mind. The ones I grew were in the 8 to 9 week range, 10 weeks wouldn't hurt though. I harvested at 50 days because of the smell and it was still some of the best pot I've smoked.

Diesel taste & smell to the utmost

Last edited:

twigboy

These SDxOG are these seeds you can buy at the bay. I'm just drooling at theses pictures and wondering how I can get my hand on some of these fine beans :rasta:

O

Octomines

No,JLP had a limited amount of these,and sent them out as freebies,respect to him always :respect:

G

i can not waight to put my 4 original untested into flower .i was not looking out for my soil and ran out so i went to the garden stor and bought a big bail of pro mix bx,blood,bone mill,shrimp compost .i will be mixing it all up .but half to wait on the mix to cool off a month from tomorrow. but all my sdogs are all feeling dank and sticky and smell wonderful when rubbed. i know i have some good looking phenos coming .one that i know looks like my first plant the og pheno that smells like coffee.but their are a couple that look on the sour d side. well a few more weeks means bigger plants.
and their is some mods manege a trois that dank and sweet smelling .

well bring on the pictures and grow/smoke report. i ask jlp for some of the new seeds but it looks like they did not make it .but jlp is still the man.

aligee

Veteran
Yeah mine got lost in transit i stopped checking the mail, first time this has happened. its cool i got about half a pack of ogbx1, so hard to choose what to start next got some blue moonshine in transit looks like that is gonna be next ill stop babbleing off topic now...... Ogbx1'z i ran last grow from clone were straight lemon fuel almost artificial it smelled so lemony fuel exactly how Suge described 'Em dank !!!! ~@ligee~

Last edited:

SDOG

aligee said:
Yeah mine got lost in transit i stopped checking the mail, first time this has happened. its cool i got about half a pack of ogbx1, so hard to choose what to start next got some blue moonshine in transit looks like that is gonna be next ill stop babbleing off topic now...... Ogbx1'z i ran last grow from clone were straight lemon fuel almost artificial it smelled so lemony fuel exactly how Suge described 'Em dank !!!! ~@ligee~

Yea i have given up to guess im gonna be running some NL.

P

Paco

great job JLP! Good job everyone else, the pictures look awesome! now i have an itch to get some of these beans for my pops first medical grow.
paco

O

Octomines

bump,i just put two in some soil,how's everyone's grows coming along?ill have pics shortly

Nifty_PoT

Got a week left :rasta: hope u dont mid big pix
IMG_4097_Custom_.jpg

IMG_4107_Custom_.jpg

G

trying something new with a sdog plant. using nothing but coco and perilite .and will be feeding pure blend pro soil and earth juice bloom. i will keep pyou posted as how it works out.the only down side is you have to water coco like every 3 days as before i was only watering once a week with my peat base super soil mix.

every one have a nice day DAN

G

this is my sourdog going into flower she is getting fat in 100% coco and feeding her pure blend pro soil.

G

a little more light. i will take clones from her from the under growth .i like to give them a good does of flowering ferts before cutting i think it helps in faster rooting.
the smell is different on this plant then my coffee pheno it smells of lemon/cleaner.

High! :wave:

I was given seeds of JLP's SDOG (F1) by a friend who was not ina position to run em indoors. Unfortunately out of 4 seeds I have only one female, but I truly believe she will return all my love to her :)
I made a couple of pics and thought I should contribute to this thread. (I read it at least twice, since I germed those beans :), great pictures and comments guys).

She is 24 days into flowering.

Any thougts if shes more OG or SD yet?

Here's one of the males, strong odor, I think I have a job for him.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts